Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate To Burst Your Doomsday Bubble

Bracket

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bracket

• Kryso

• CaitSith

• Tinker6785ab

Read this on FB the other day. LOVE IT!

I hope this is wrong. I've sold my home and bet all my savings on it, and I am aiming to collect!

So true, so different from when the stone was carved. But it gives people hope. Some aren't happy unless there's doom in the air =)

Weren't such things taken into consideration when calculating the relative dates? If you consider that the people relating these calculations weren't looking for a doomsday prophecy but just converting dates.

• 2 weeks later...

It does not matter the world will end someday, nothing is forever. Live and Let Live. Try your best and if your best isnt good enough, who says? For that is the meaning of life.

It does not matter the world will end someday, nothing is forever. Live and Let Live. Try your best and if your best isnt good enough, who says? For that is the meaning of life.

I personally think that the world wont end until long after we're extinct. It existed long before we came along, and it will most likely exist long after we're gone. :tu: