Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Breitbart Obama Video 'Controversy'

Ryinrea

Ohhh my god, they hugged each other. lol

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryinrea

• Fluffybunny

• preacherman76

• F3SS

I will attempt to do my own reseach into Derrick Bell's background over the next few days in order to form my own thoughts about what his beliefs were.

In the meantime however, I can understand why Barrack Obama's association and support of the man would be controversial if the portayal of Bell by Joel Pollack (Editor-in-Chief of Breitbart.com) in the video below is an accurate one.

For the full video click here (I couldn't get the videos link from that site to work with UM's media code).

The video below shows a small portion of the video linked to above with a bit at the end showing parts of a Derrick Bell interview discussing his Critical Race Theory.

Edited by Silvergun Superman

is there any chance of any kind of a clue as to who these people may be and what the controversy may be about?

is there any chance of any kind of a clue as to who these people may be and what the controversy may be about?

Seems there was a Harvard prof who is seen as a "radical" in some corners. Few decades back he was fighting with the Harvard board to get them to hire a black female prof and ended up getting a lot of support from the students. At one of the support protests Obama gave the introduction speech for the prof, saying how much he liked this prof and enjoyed his teaching style. This has the hard right wingers convinced that this is proof that Obama is a radical who hates white people. Guilty by association. Everyone else doesn't give a damn.

Though really this video should help Obama with the hard right. It shows he can give a speech without a telepromter and that he wasn't in Kenya being Muslim. :P

Edited by Corp

I apologize about not putting the video up in my Opening post.

I don't like obama, and think he is faulty as the rest of them.

As for this video...meh. So what? I don't care. When I was in college I liked the most extreme of the teachers as well because they weren't boring, I didn't really believe everything they said or even care for their politics but rather that they were exiting.

People are grasping at straws.

Out of all the problems we have today, this is not a problem we should bother with.

Fix the dang economy.

Sorry, but they didnt go to the trouble of killing the guy just to let the real video come out.

Sorry, but they didnt go to the trouble of killing the guy just to let the real video come out.

The guy with the heart problems?

The importance of the video is proof of just one more radical race baiter that Obama encompassed himself with. Not only as a youth, but up until last year when derick bell died they had remained close. Derick bell was tied closely to Jeremiah Wright who we all know is a crazy radical whom Obama was influenced by for 20 years. Then another video of this professor ogletree guy was shown recently showing the Obama/bell video and proclaiming that during the 08 campaign that they, the Obama campaign, purposefully hid this video from the public. It was reported that Ogletree was obamas debate coach during the 08 campaign. Why hide the video? Because Mr. Bell is a crazy radical who believed heavily in this Critical Race Theory which pretty much revolves around an insane perception that America is full of and completely controlled by White Supremecist. That's far more radical than the usual white man in charge rant. White Supremecy is far more controversial and radical ideology.

Anyway this derick bell wasn't "just a teacher" to Obama. He was an idol and an influence from the time they met until Bells death. So many of you laugh these things off as no big deal and just a hug. Why do you not see the importance of the President of the United States being molded by the thoughts of a radical racist reverend, Ayers the domestic terrorist, a lunatic racist professor, appointing a worthless terrorist defending attorney general who won't prosecute his own race for voter intimidation and on and on and on and on???????????????? These guys are all smart for sure, but they all hate this country. Birds of a feather flock together.....

The importance of the video is proof of just one more radical race baiter that Obama encompassed himself with. Not only as a youth, but up until last year when derick bell died they had remained close. Derick bell was tied closely to Jeremiah Wright who we all know is a crazy radical whom Obama was influenced by for 20 years. Then another video of this professor ogletree guy was shown recently showing the Obama/bell video and proclaiming that during the 08 campaign that they, the Obama campaign, purposefully hid this video from the public. It was reported that Ogletree was obamas debate coach during the 08 campaign. Why hide the video? Because Mr. Bell is a crazy radical who believed heavily in this Critical Race Theory which pretty much revolves around an insane perception that America is full of and completely controlled by White Supremecist. That's far more radical than the usual white man in charge rant. White Supremecy is far more controversial and radical ideology.

Anyway this derick bell wasn't "just a teacher" to Obama. He was an idol and an influence from the time they met until Bells death. So many of you laugh these things off as no big deal and just a hug. Why do you not see the importance of the President of the United States being molded by the thoughts of a radical racist reverend, Ayers the domestic terrorist, a lunatic racist professor, appointing a worthless terrorist defending attorney general who won't prosecute his own race for voter intimidation and on and on and on and on???????????????? These guys are all smart for sure, but they all hate this country. Birds of a feather flock together.....

That pretty much sums it up.

Unfortunately, unless someone does this research and truly understands the connections, the video means nothing.

Regardless of how you feel about the video, you have to admit that the fact that it was hidden raises some interesting questions.

As I stated earlier, I am not familiar with Derrick Bell's background (although I plan to do some research into it as a means of forming my own thoughts about what his true beliefs were), and for that reason I am not qualified to explain to others why this footage shows Obama in a bad light.

With that said, I can fully understand why people should be concerned about Obama putting his support behind such an individual if it is indeed true that Bell's Critical Race Theory is based on the belief America is run by, and filled with, white supremacist.

To take that into account, along with Barack Obama's connections to Jeremiah Wright, would raise a legitimate red flag for me. It also doesn't look good for Obama when Charles Ogletree (a debate coach for Obama during the 2008 campaigns) is on tape stating they put effort into making sure the footage didn't surface during Obama's campaign for the presidency.

That pretty much sums it up.

Unfortunately, unless someone does this research and truly understands the connections, the video means nothing.

Regardless of how you feel about the video, you have to admit that the fact that it was hidden raises some interesting questions.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets it here.

As important as it is to connect all these dots I would like to add that the actual content of the video was a bit underwhelming considering the hype leading up to it. Another important thing about this video is the visual of the future POTUS embracing Bell. The reason is that it makes it harder for him to deny any direct and influential involvement with a far out individual as opposed to the Rev Wright and Bill Ayers connections the public has been so easily able to dismiss due to lack of visual evidence. Seeing is believing.

If your just a casual observer to this footage, and not a far left obama evidence denier, trust me that this is more than a hug. It's more like another good reason not to vote this guy back in office. Four more years without an election to worry about is the last thing you want Obama to have. Future generations will hate us for it if he gets back in.

The guy with the heart problems?

Yea. If it was any other time, Id say, though unlikly, it could have been just that. But on the very day he was suppose to release the video? Thats more then coincidence. Besides, simply having heart problems, at his age, certainly isnt a death sentance. I know 80 year olds with heart problems that are still going strong. From what I understand he was being treated for his condition, and it was under control. Its not like they havent been anouncing thier somehow "constitutional" authority to kill who ever they want when ever they want. Im 95% sure they killed him. It didnt even have to be 0bama who made the call. Could have been one of the several folks 0bama has shown to be very willing to pay back in one way or another for his campaign donations.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets it here.

As important as it is to connect all these dots I would like to add that the actual content of the video was a bit underwhelming considering the hype leading up to it. Another important thing about this video is the visual of the future POTUS embracing Bell. The reason is that it makes it harder for him to deny any direct and influential involvement with a far out individual as opposed to the Rev Wright and Bill Ayers connections the public has been so easily able to dismiss due to lack of visual evidence. Seeing is believing.

If your just a casual observer to this footage, and not a far left obama evidence denier, trust me that this is more than a hug. It's more like another good reason not to vote this guy back in office. Four more years without an election to worry about is the last thing you want Obama to have. Future generations will hate us for it if he gets back in.

The thought is so depressing to me. If his arrogance was annoying in his first term when one would assume he was modulating a bit...imagine the next four years. He may be so out of control that his own party has to reign him in. Israel especially needs to watch their back. I despise what this man has done to our country. <_<

Yea. If it was any other time, Id say, though unlikly, it could have been just that. But on the very day he was suppose to release the video? Thats more then coincidence. Besides, simply having heart problems, at his age, certainly isnt a death sentance. I know 80 year olds with heart problems that are still going strong. From what I understand he was being treated for his condition, and it was under control. Its not like they havent been anouncing thier somehow "constitutional" authority to kill who ever they want when ever they want. Im 95% sure they killed him. It didnt even have to be 0bama who made the call. Could have been one of the several folks 0bama has shown to be very willing to pay back in one way or another for his campaign donations.

There is a huge difference between having a heart attack and having cardiac arrest, one is a plumbing problem, the other is an electrical problem. If you have the electrical problem type, your heart just stops, it doesn't give you the common chest pains, shortness of breath, etc. You just drop, and if no one is around for cpr, you are dead. You don't even have time for a call to 911. It happens all the time, and if no one is near to take care of them, then they die.

There is more to it than you know...

Interesting how you started this thread yesterday even though talk of this tape has going on since Breitbart died over a week ago. Were you maybe just waiting to see which way the wind blows before asking "What's the big deal"? If there were something incriminating on it, that's when it would be ignored.

Interesting how you started this thread yesterday even though talk of this tape has going on since Breitbart died over a week ago. Were you maybe just waiting to see which way the wind blows before asking "What's the big deal"? If there were something incriminating on it, that's when it would be ignored.

Meh, I really didn't see what the big deal in this video is in the first place. roles eyes Also, don't make a freaking conspiracy about this post.Their is nothing controversial in the video and is a non issue. Breitbart is a franking idiot if speaking about a professor at probably a college graduation is somehow bad.

Edited by Ryinrea

There is a huge difference between having a heart attack and having cardiac arrest, one is a plumbing problem, the other is an electrical problem. If you have the electrical problem type, your heart just stops, it doesn't give you the common chest pains, shortness of breath, etc. You just drop, and if no one is around for cpr, you are dead. You don't even have time for a call to 911. It happens all the time, and if no one is near to take care of them, then they die.

There is more to it than you know...

He was being treated for it though. If it was the first time, and the problem wasnt known till now then sure he could have dropped dead. I have a friend whos 38 years old. He has to wear a pace maker cause he has comunication problems between his brain and his heart. The first time he past out, it was a very scary situation and he was lucky he didnt die. But now he is fine. You gotta admit, its at least possible they killed him.

He was being treated for it though. If it was the first time, and the problem wasnt known till now then sure he could have dropped dead. I have a friend whos 38 years old. He has to wear a pace maker cause he has comunication problems between his brain and his heart. The first time he past out, it was a very scary situation and he was lucky he didnt die. But now he is fine. You gotta admit, its at least possible they killed him.

Tactfully, it might just be that shortage of life saving Medical treatments that are affecting the paramedics and other life threatening illness. I saw this today on the news on CNN'S health show.

Heck, even my medications are in shortage because of the ingredients to make them are running out quickly. To me, yeah its possible but very unlikely he was killed by Obama..

The reason I think Obama was a very unlikely cause of Andrews death is as follows.To me, if the person had issue with his heart already then he was a ticking time bomb as my mother would say.

Edited by Ryinrea

Not every dead body is a government plot. People do die on their own you know.