Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Signs in Movie "Ubit drakona"

The_Spirit_of_Truth

What are Hellish people anyway?

Apparently a bunch of people who have demonic souls and secretly rule the world or something, they also try to make the OP look nuts (not that he needs any help).

What are Hellish people anyway?

They are people who have a demoniacal humanoid soul. It can be pictured like a "figure within a figure". Their soul is not entirely connected with its physical human body. They have an external human side and a hidden demoniacal side. That is why they sometimes picture themselves as if they were "two times" and/or as if they had "two faces".

Here is how they indicate their Hellish soul and/or its "other face". The first picture is from "Maximum Risk" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting two brothers), the second one is from movie "Replicant" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting one man and his "replicant" at the same time) and the third one is from "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" (Dougray Scott playes the "both roles" as if he was "two times"). Before the scenes caught on the pictures, actors took a look to the ground (toward the Hell).

twofacesdamme01.jpgtwofacesdamme02.jpgtwofacesjekyllhyde.jpg

Hellish people are the majority of population, so the majority of this forum's users will recognize what these pictures display and my comment, but they will lie that not.

This is what Hellish people are: Liars that do not want to admit that they exist and that there are so many of them out there.

They are people who have a demoniacal humanoid soul. It can be pictured like a "figure within a figure". Their soul is not entirely connected with its physical human body. They have an external human side and a hidden demoniacal side. That is why they sometimes picture themselves as if they were "two times" and/or as if they had "two faces".

Here is how they indicate their Hellish soul and/or its "other face". The first picture is from "Maximum Risk" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting two brothers), the second one is from movie "Replicant" (Jean-Claude van Damme is there in a "dual/double role" acting one man and his "replicant" at the same time) and the third one is from "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" (Dougray Scott playes the "both roles" as if he was "two times"). Before the scenes caught on the pictures, actors took a look to the ground (toward the Hell).

twofacesdamme01.jpgtwofacesdamme02.jpgtwofacesjekyllhyde.jpg

Hellish people are the majority of population, so the majority of this forum's users will recognize what these pictures display and my comment, but they will lie that not.

This is what Hellish people are: Liars that do not want to admit that they exist and that there are so many of them out there.

As has been pointed out to you before, what you believe are secret signs, are nothing more than visual effects, props and acting incorporated to bring about a certain response as well as make the movie(s) interesting. There are no secret signs of hellish people except in your mind.

As has been pointed out to you before, what you believe are secret signs, are nothing more than visual effects, props and acting incorporated to bring about a certain response as well as make the movie(s) interesting. There are no secret signs of hellish people except in your mind.

That's just what a Hellish person would say!

• Like 1

These secret signs are in the mind of many Hellish people. They are recognizing them at first sight as well as the majority of people here. However, they will lie that not.

The main problem is that when such signs like e.g. "reminder of Hell" (there are more ways how to remind it) started to be used in our old cinematography, since the very beginning Hellish people have been trying to make every of them look differently and to prevent them from giving the impression of a deliberate thing & some secret sign in the film.

Hellish people probably believe that there is no way how to prove that they exist and that they are placing their secret signs into movies.

But please consider this: The president of some big country or some highest church dignitary cannot say that they are Hellish people and that they rule the world. But when they indicate something Hellish in fantastic movies, nothing happens. They can always say "it is only a fantastic movie, nothing serious".

They are the majority yet they try to stay hidden from normal poeple. I wonder why when there is a much bigger problem for them than that that they will be discovered to the normal part of our human population.

That's just what a Hellish person would say!

Exactly, except for that quite enough normal persons would say it together with the Hellish person too!

So by your reckoning, there's no way to show someone's eyes or illustrate the concept of duality without it being a secret sign?

Edited by Oniomancer

So by your reckoning, there's no way to show someone's eyes or illustrate the concept of duality without it being a secret sign?

If I claimed this, I would have to be crazy.

The showing of eyes and the things that illustrate the concept of duality are usually normal and no secret sign.

But there is one big HOWEVER. There are circumstances joined with a hidden purpose that can make these normal things a secret sign. "Satanic" or "Hellish indications" or "signs" must not be too suspicious and therefore they only consist from normally-occurring things, but in some special circumstances and order that indicates their "different-than-normal-only" purpose. Its that simple lol.

If I claimed this, I would have to be crazy.

The showing of eyes and the things that illustrate the concept of duality are usually normal and no secret sign.

But there is one big HOWEVER. There are circumstances joined with a hidden purpose that can make these normal things a secret sign. "Satanic" or "Hellish indications" or "signs" must not be too suspicious and therefore they only consist from normally-occurring things, but in some special circumstances and order that indicates their "different-than-normal-only" purpose. Its that simple lol.

I fail to see the distinction. You've already shown numerous examples where it was clear the eyes were focused on solely for dramatic or comedic effect. In the above you've carefully chosen 3 movies where duality was the central theme, so such a portrayal is to be expected. As far as that goes, there's a mirror scene in practically every version of Doctor Jeckyll and Mister Hyde. It's common enough in other movies and comics to qualify as a trope of it's own, separate from the even more common "inner demon" cliche'. Seriously, I'm surprised you aren't going for the more obvious stuff like The Hulk. How about Ghost Rider? Now there's a hellish person for you.

In advance, I deeply apology for the unfriendly tone and offensive words:

On many areas Hellish people are even the majority of population and normal people are the minority of population. Hellish people rule this world being even presidents. They also rule the research of mysteries and investigation of all the things that could discover them (the conclusion is always negative). Their ever-lasting presence on big forums like this is absolutely normal thing.

In private conversations, these Hellish people are sometimes normally talking about their Satanic things and then they pretend that nothing like that exists and that they do not believe in it, which is their normal behavior as I have heard and seen it myself.

I would be a fool if I expected that you will admit that you recognize the secret signs of you kind. Of course, you must lie that not. I was only curious if you will really negate everything what you know so well. And you did.

Hellish people are the biggest mystery that is never allowed to be discovered here. Solve (sometimes also artificially created) mysteries, but if someone would try to discover them, everything would be negated.

So, I will not contribute to this forum again. Good bye.

PS:

Normal people, it sounds unbelievably to you and you think that all the independent people you know, out of which everyone is different than the other, are all normal like you. They all have natural behavior and many of them seem to be even really good friends. But the majority of them is internally different. After your death you will learn the truth. When being told this during your earthly life, you do not believe, which in understandable.

I keep thinking reptilian reptilian reptilian every time i read one of your posts.

I fail to see the distinction. You've already shown numerous examples where it was clear the eyes were focused on solely for dramatic or comedic effect.

In order for you to get some help to understand this more, please visit two explaining posts of mine, which are located in a different thread, a name of "Reminder of Hell".

No. #17 and #23.

More is explained in my collection of articles that you can download here.

In order for you to get some help to understand this more, please visit two explaining posts of mine, which are located in a different thread, a name of "Reminder of Hell".

No. #17 and #23.

More is explained in my collection of articles that you can download here.

Like I said, It's a ridiculously common metaphorical concept, owing more to psychological theory than diabolism. About all you've managed to do is highlight your ignorance of Christian doctrine regarding the immortality of the soul and that of other religions as well.

Edited by Oniomancer

Like I said, It's a ridiculously common metaphorical concept, owing more to psychological theory than diabolism. About all you've managed to do is highlight your ignorance of Christian doctrine regarding the immortality of the soul and that of other religions as well.

But the exact originin of the Christian doctrine and that of other religions... First of all, please read "How Are Religions Made".

And now please let me use an excerpt from "You Should Know":

"I saw wise bad men that never taught their pupils truly,

who created churches with bad theology to teach you all wrongly.

Then they sat on the thrones of this blind world to reign over you,

guarding the gate of death to lock the door of paradise before you.

Seek knowledge not in thousand churches, not in millions books designed for you,

but rather search what has always been hidden from you."

Now I recall a memory of two Hellish women. The first of them was young and she was spreading out lies that Hell cannot exist any more and that we should keep positive thoughts. The other one that knows a lot about soul stealing (I do not wish to be more specific) was claiming that human souls are not captured by any Hellish people and that they belong to the God. It was mainly Hellish people who were supporting one-sided religions and philosophies that have always been missing the truth of their Hellish nation and about the soul stealing. Therefore please consider the influence of Hellish people upon the world's religions and please read "The Mystery of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ".

Therefore please consider the influence of Hellish people upon the world's religions and please read "The Mystery of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ".

There are errors on that site. Man didn't evolve from apes and it was men not a supernatural force that constructed the pyramids and other large stone structures.

There are errors on that site. Man didn't evolve from apes and it was men not a supernatural force that constructed the pyramids and other large stone structures.

There are various opinions on this subject. Man either evolved from apes or he was created, and some pyramids and other large stone structures were built by supernatural power and some by people. Perhaps we cannot know that precisely.