Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost's caught on film

Kismit

I was watching a program last week called "Ghost's caught on tape" fact or fiction ?

It was very interesting showed a lot of obvios fakes . However there was 1 lot of footage with a dark shadow type apparition on it that they couldn't completly discredit. As I have a special interest in this sort of thing I have been searching and searching for more information on it but can't find it any where. Has any body else heard of this piece of footage or could you direct me to a site that may be able to give me more information ?

Thanx in advance

Kismit wub.gif

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kismit

• Althalus

• MostlyGhostly

• CASTOR

Thanx for looking that up Al ,

but I'm actually looking more for this one particular piece of photage that was on it . smile.gif

I've seen this two. I found it a complete waste of an hour in my opinion. The only thing I found a little convincing was the face in the clock since it seemed to move out of sync with the camera.

But how could anybody fall for those fakes??? They must be soooo gullible!

The darkness in the corner of the room is a little sus since it grew at the exact same speed as the camera zoomed out. Maybe the light couldn't register or something, but I don't think it was paranormal.

Maybe not mostly ghostly but a reflection of the shadow was also caught in the mirror, and I would really like the opportunity to see this footage again . smile.gif

• 1 month later...

in the film "Three Men and a Little Lady" a ghost was caught on film. it was taken out of the tv version but if you get an original copy it should be there. it was of a little boy hidding behind a curtain. anyway, that is one from a movie.

CASTOR

My fave from that programme were the mysterious lights outside the log cabin.

They reminded me of the fat ghost in Ghostbusters.... yay. biggrin.gif

Sorry to spoil it for you CASTOR but the ghost in "Three men and a baby" was actually a well placed cardboard cut out of Ted Danson . It got them extra publicity though when the movie hiot the video stores . biggrin.gif

• 2 months later...