Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over English Village

Karlis

A YouTube user filming strange lights outside his home in King's Lynn, England, says he's caught UK fighter jets on tape scrambling after a triangular UFO which has been buzzing his house for months.The cameraman claims the unidentified flying object has been appearing nightly, hovering in the nighttime sky for hours, making barely a sound. arrow3.gifRead more...
It's around the 6:25 mark in this video that the jets can be clearly heard and the triangular lights wink out. It's worth the wait.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• DONTEATUS

• Coffey

• ChrLzs

Best response

looks like they were a number of military drones being tested , ive witnessed a very similar display up close within 20 ft , these drones can perform , 160 + degree turns , and also be visually connected , in groups of 5 + , ive witnessed 3+ that put on a DNA helix display one goes straight the others fly over and under , - my guess is that they lost one and needed the c130 ( Control) and prolly GR1'a or Hawks to pin point the location to recover the downed drone ...

whizadree 6 hours

I think the response Erix posted is probably the best and most likely correct explanation of this video

Is the witness aware of the proximity of East Anglian Military Training Areas (EAMTA) Areas A & B, the name kinda gives a clue as to what may occur there.

I don't see any UFOs - just occasional car headlights on a road in the distance that just happens to be around treetop height from the filmer's perspective. This may explain why these UFOs have been appearing every night for at least 6 months, always in the same spot, and no-one else has seen them ;)

Edited by Essan

I don't see any UFOs - just occasional car headlights on a road in the distance that just happens to be around treetop height from the filmer's perspective. This may explain why these UFOs have been appearing every night for at least 6 months, always in the same spot, and no-one else has seen them ;)

Look on the left of the screen, they look triangle shaped lights, there's a group of them.

Look on the left of the screen, they look triangle shaped lights, there's a group of them.

You mean the house lights that appear in close up a few times? ;)

You mean the house lights that appear in close up a few times? ;)

No above that and later you see the jets at the same level.

car headlights??then must be future cars that go down and back into the sky and make turns ' impossible ' (could be a cut scene of back to the future? lol)

OK to be clear I was watching that on a 1080p HD Monitor with a 1080p HD graphics card.... And a set of very big studio monitors 9speakers)

Firstly that was 100% not a C130 as the noise was nowhere near loud enough or anywhere near the sound a c130 makes. (You would hear the rotors, they chug chug chug) That was clearly the noise of a normal airline plane)

Also why would a C130 be used to check that kind of think out. The C130 is a cargo plane... It's for transporting Cargo, troops, vehicles and supplies. Unless he meant the C130 Spectre... Which is a gunship and that thing is used for attacking ground targets. Surely if it was for radar or communications etc it would be a Nimrod or AWAC.

Seems to me he mentioned the C130 because it's a popular military plane and is mentioned in Games (COD etc) and films a lot. Funny how he says "jets" and doesn't name them. Doesn't really give me the impression he knows much about military aircraft. lol

I didn't hear a proper Jet either, not once. The first noise and second noise where from the same plane. The second was the noise you hear after a plane has passed. I live not too far from an airport and hear that all the time. I also see Jets over the city I live in nearly once a week.

I think the lights appear to be cars coming down a hill. As the lights seem the same as the ones on the main road just different angles... (I was tricked by this when I was 10 years old, I freaked out until I realised what it was. LOL)

car headlights??then must be future cars that go down and back into the sky and make turns ' impossible ' (could be a cut scene of back to the future? lol)

No they could be driving up and down a hill behind the forest area..... You then see the light go across where he said the road was... LOL

Also I didn't see these turns... Are you making things up now. The Things come down behind the forest then go across the road... LOL

Edited by Coffey

All i can see and hear is cars,just another dodgy youtube low quality UFO video.The problem is,even if you came across a genuine UFO video,you wouldn't believe it anyway.

It is a C-130 the sound is a humming sound like this beach landing, which also can retrieve stuff anywhere does not need runway

Or it could be this badboy

800px-Raf-sentinel-ZJ692-071029-08-16.jpg

Or the king Air

800px-Shadow_R1_5%28AC%29_Sqdn_RAF_Waddington_this_morning.jpg

Also at 7:04 you can see the plane and the ufo at the same level.

I have to admit that I find the person taking the film a little perplexing as the article suggests that the "UFO" is a nightly event and that he is a resident of that area..... so one would have to ask, why does he not have some kind of idea where that area is that it is circling and head over there to get a closer, better footage of it? Or at least give the Google Maps co-ordinates of where exactly he was recording from so that we can work out what direction it is in, what is out that way and maybe even head there ourselves to investigate?

With regard to what it could be... I live near several active RAF bases and regularly see planes such as the AWAC circling in the fashion it was at the start, and they also have forward facing spotlights that when face you directly make them appear like incredibly bright stars. In fact only 2 weeks ago one flew very low over my house at night and I had to stand and watch for a couple of minutes until it passed overhead to finally hear any noise and make out its shape and strobe lights.

Although the turning circle and movements of the UFO are much sharper than an AWAC, my point is that it does demonstrate aircraft behaviour and could possibly be a helicopter practising military maneouvers and hence why the RAF may be involved at a later stage. Particularly as military exercises can carry on for a week (hence regular sightings).

It is certanly unusual but there are a lot of things in the video that could be explained away if the video just had more details or more effort put in to getting better footage.

Incidentally, the BAD BOY in the sbove post is regular flown where I live as it is based at the nearby RAF base and I still feel the turning circle may be a bit tight for it as they tend to do much larger circles covering a larger area than what it appears in the video. It has a radar that can track thousands of miles of square area so does not need to circle in such a tight area to operate.

Edited by ExoPaul

It's around the 6:25 mark in this video that the jets can be clearly heard and the triangular lights wink out. It's worth the wait.

best 8 mins and 29 secs of my life, stop wasting everybodys time with these stupid lights in the night sky video`s

When I was 8 years old I think, 30 or so years ago, my sister, a friend, and I witnessed a similar thing. It was a disc shaped craft being chased by 3 planes that I later recognized when the Stealth planes were made public. This was in daylight and they were flying very low. We lived in the practice flight path of the marine base at Cherry Point I was told, so who knows what they actually were.

When I was 8 years old I think, 30 or so years ago, my sister, a friend, and I witnessed a similar thing. It was a disc shaped craft being chased by 3 planes that I later recognized when the Stealth planes were made public. This was in daylight and they were flying very low. We lived in the practice flight path of the marine base at Cherry Point I was told, so who knows what they actually were.

sorry for the double post

There's 8 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

I agree with Exopaul if he has been filming & watching these lights for 5 months why doesn't he hire some good surveillance equipment go over to the quarry and then film it in HD.

I agree with Exopaul if he has been filming & watching these lights for 5 months why doesn't he hire some good surveillance equipment go over to the quarry and then film it in HD.

What idiot would go to a quarry at night and could seriously injure themself?

best 8 mins and 29 secs of my life, stop wasting everybodys time with these stupid lights in the night sky video`s

Aparently you have no idea how to read what the OP said. Seems to me that you like to just go HERPADERP and click on any random video that mentions the word UFO, then get heavily disapointed when its just a small light in the night sky. Why don't you go film us an award winning 8 minutes of UFOs 20 metre's from your house?

People must not remember that E.T has to have there Heavy metals,or was that Heavy Metal Music ? I get that confused after trying to understand these shakey videos that pepole youtube all the time ! It will be great some day If we ever get a Real Day time Landing and actual Meeting with E.T. I`ll be there with Bells on and B.B.Q ready ! :tu:

Hey Erix,You can set up during the day light hours & probably use a remote & infra red etc etc etc.

jeeeez - how do I get that "lost time" back???

as others have said - if this is a nightly occurence - why present this gashguff video ???

Why don't you go film us an award winning 8 minutes of UFOs 20 metre's from your house?

Gee, let me think about that one. Maybe it's because:

1. People with a good knowledge of the skies just aren't seeing anything genuinely unexplainable.

2. People who actually get (or have) really good equipment, find that the things they film ARE easily explainable.

Thing is, there are lots of people out there who have access to anything from full-frame DSLR's to RED cameras to whatever other dream camera you can name, and the means to go to any supposed ufo hotspot.

So, your question is a good one, in a way that you probably didn't intend - Yes, WHERE IS THE GOOD FOOTAGE? The answer is - refer back to points 1 and 2.

As others have said - this sort of dreck just makes ufology an even bigger joke than it already is.. if that's possible.

Gee, let me think about that one. Maybe it's because:

1. People with a good knowledge of the skies just aren't seeing anything genuinely unexplainable.

That's too bad considering UAP often seem quite unexplainable. Not that there are not explainations.