Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fighter Jets Chase UFO Over English Village

Karlis

But to the person uploaded the video, why hasn't he contacted the RAF for information? Surely that would be the best thing to do.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.United_Nations

• DONTEATUS

• Coffey

• ChrLzs

Okay so I have a couple of things to say about this..

Firstly, since I can't view the video at work, I am only going to assume that this video was low quality, due to a crappy camera. Is this safe to assume? If it is, why can't someone catch a "UFO" with a Canon T3i?

Secondly, why is it that these people that post these videos see these "UFO's" but I haven't?

Don't get me wrong... I believe in life on other planets but come on... Either I am one of the unlucky people who haven't been able to see something as magnificent as a UFO... or I am 100% sane.

:)

Just to back up my comments about the lack of good footage, many people are now doing this sort of stuff, sometimes with quite modest equipment..

Star Party - Poland

Sub Zero

Star Party - Texas

Timescapes

Any questions? Note the aircraft/satellites, etc..? Why aren't THESE folks capturing anything?

The cameras are not all that unaffordable - a 'standard' DSLR, or indeed anything with a reasonable size digital sensor (like the Sony NEX cameras) will give similar quality video. If you start searching through these videos you will discover many, many examples, taken over many hours.

So why isn't there ANY decent footage of an unexplainable UAP/UFO?

If there IS, please post links!

Okay so I have a couple of things to say about this..

Firstly, since I can't view the video at work, I am only going to assume that this video was low quality, due to a crappy camera. Is this safe to assume? If it is, why can't someone catch a "UFO" with a Canon T3i?

Secondly, why is it that these people that post these videos see these "UFO's" but I haven't?

Don't get me wrong... I believe in life on other planets but come on... Either I am one of the unlucky people who haven't been able to see something as magnificent as a UFO... or I am 100% sane.

:)

Your probably home by now, but nah, its just a pitch black night sky with the Moon, and a single light or some with the sound of Fighter Jets flying over.

Build a Rock quarry and they will come ! Build a few hundred Large Airports around the world to Land on and ? Hum You would think E.T. would Land at one ?

Well like a baseball park some times If you build it they wont come !

Im still banking on the White House Lawn Landing First encounter ! Its good for The T.V.and all that Jazz ! :tu:

Had to join this forum once I saw this thread. I actually live in King's Lynn, so I may be able to clear a few things up.

Firstly that was 100% not a C130 as the noise was nowhere near loud enough or anywhere near the sound a c130 makes. (You would hear the rotors, they chug chug chug) That was clearly the noise of a normal airline plane)

Also why would a C130 be used to check that kind of think out. The C130 is a cargo plane... It's for transporting Cargo, troops, vehicles and supplies. Unless he meant the C130 Spectre... Which is a gunship and that thing is used for attacking ground targets. Surely if it was for radar or communications etc it would be a Nimrod or AWAC.

You are right it wasn't a C130. As far as I am aware there are no C130's stationed at RAF Marham (the closest airbase to King's Lynn). C130's are mostly stationed at RAF Mildenhall which is the next county over and therefore it would have been a Tornado that "intercepted" this "UFO" which are stationed at Marham.

Night time flights are a common occurrence round here. The air force are constantly training especially this time of year when the weather is better so I would not be surprised if this was some sort of exercise.

I think the lights appear to be cars coming down a hill. As the lights seem the same as the ones on the main road just different angles... (I was tricked by this when I was 10 years old, I freaked out until I realised what it was. LOL)

I can tell you have never been to Norfolk! :)

Norfolk is one of the flattest counties in Britain and there are no hills in that area he was filming in. I am just guessing but I believe he was filming near Queen Elizabeth Road or near the Crematoria. I would have thought due to this location that more than one person would have seen this UFO, as the Hospital (which is always busy) is nearby and he was filming during visiting hours so I would have presumed someone else might have seen it. The road in the video is one of the main one's into King's Lynn Hardwick, which again I am surprised no one else had seen anything...

I might add in his latest video he talks about loud bangs over the Wash. That is because the Wash is used by the RAF for bombing. My honest opinion is that I think he is just filming the countless training exercises that go on in the Norfolk skies everyday...

Had to join this forum once I saw this thread. I actually live in King's Lynn, so I may be able to clear a few things up.

You are right it wasn't a C130. As far as I am aware there are no C130's stationed at RAF Marham (the closest airbase to King's Lynn). C130's are mostly stationed at RAF Mildenhall which is the next county over and therefore it would have been a Tornado that "intercepted" this "UFO" which are stationed at Marham.

Night time flights are a common occurrence round here. The air force are constantly training especially this time of year when the weather is better so I would not be surprised if this was some sort of exercise.

I can tell you have never been to Norfolk! :)

Norfolk is one of the flattest counties in Britain and there are no hills in that area he was filming in. I am just guessing but I believe he was filming near Queen Elizabeth Road or near the Crematoria. I would have thought due to this location that more than one person would have seen this UFO, as the Hospital (which is always busy) is nearby and he was filming during visiting hours so I would have presumed someone else might have seen it. The road in the video is one of the main one's into King's Lynn Hardwick, which again I am surprised no one else had seen anything...

I might add in his latest video he talks about loud bangs over the Wash. That is because the Wash is used by the RAF for bombing. My honest opinion is that I think he is just filming the countless training exercises that go on in the Norfolk skies everyday...

Just for the record, I live in Norwich... So yes I have been to Norfolk. LOL

There is also hills in Norwich city that have that occurrence with the car headlights never mind in the surrounding areas. I can even take a camera out and record the hills in Norwich to prove this. Google maps can also prove this.

Also Tornados have a red light that pulsates/flashes underneath them so that does not explain the white lights.

Evidence:

Tornado-19-March-UK-MoD.jpg

When you see them in the sky all you see is the red mostly and a slight flicker of white. Nothing like in that video of the cars going down the hill. (I also don't mean it has to be a huge hill, it's about angle etc.

Edited by Coffey

Just for the record, I live in Norwich... So yes I have been to Norfolk. LOL

There is also hills in Norwich city that have that occurrence with the car headlights never mind in the surrounding areas. I can even take a camera out and record the hills in Norwich to prove this. Google maps can also prove this.

Also Tornados have a red light that pulsates/flashes underneath them so that does not explain the white lights.

Evidence:

Tornado-19-March-UK-MoD.jpg

When you see them in the sky all you see is the red mostly and a slight flicker of white. Nothing like in that video of the cars going down the hill. (I also don't mean it has to be a huge hill, it's about angle etc.

Such a small World!

Well you learn something new everyday. I didn't know Tornado's flashed red.

Can't say I have ever noticed it though. Normally you just see the tail light flash.

The only other aircraft I see on a common occurrence round here is the Eurofighter Typhoon which are stationed at RAF Coningsby. I just found out that No. 6 Squadron are the "scramble squad" (Quick Reaction Alert) so they could also be a possibility.

Edited by Captain Tinkle

Neither video offers much more than some lights in darkness with only the camera man's word for location. For me he is just getting confused with standard military exercises or car head lights and is quite impressible. Nothing ground breaking, just your usual two and two makes ten UFO video.

I showed the video to someone who knows about military stuff, and he confirms it was a C-130.

I showed the video to someone who knows about military stuff, and he confirms it was a C-130.

Please include smilies, even when it is obvious you are joking. Just remember the type of audience you may attract.

Oh, how much more of this drivel must we take? 8 minutes of blackness, with occasional flickering lights, and then when a plane comes over he interprets it as "Military jets intercepting UFOs?" Why is he so sure it's Military jets? It certainly doesn't sound like a fighter, although, being that part of the country, it't not impossible that they might be seen in the area, even after Mr. Cameron's Defence "Cuts". It certainly wasn't a Hercules either, unless there was one somewhere in some other part I didn't have the patience to wait for.

Aparently you have no idea how to read what the OP said. Seems to me that you like to just go HERPADERP and click on any random video that mentions the word UFO, then get heavily disapointed when its just a small light in the night sky. Why don't you go film us an award winning 8 minutes of UFOs 20 metre's from your house?

uh, sorry? HERPADERP? Is this some UFO research organisation?

THe proof is in the puddin ! ANd you cant have your puddin If you Dont Film E.T `s Flying Saucer !

Such a small World!

Well you learn something new everyday. I didn't know Tornado's flashed red.

Can't say I have ever noticed it though. Normally you just see the tail light flash.

The only other aircraft I see on a common occurrence round here is the Eurofighter Typhoon which are stationed at RAF Coningsby. I just found out that No. 6 Squadron are the "scramble squad" (Quick Reaction Alert) so they could also be a possibility.

I didn't know either until I seen them over Norwich and looked into it. Robbo on here is in the RAF and he suggested it first then I looked into it and as surprised.

There is also F15's based at the US air force base in Suffolk which are seen a lot as well. I think there is also F22 Raptors, I think I read that somewhere.