Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Draping' is the latest internet craze

Still Waters

We’ve had planking, tebowing, even owling. Now the latest craze to sweep to sweep the web is 'draping'.

Named after Mad Men’s Don Draper, played by Jon Hamm, the act of draping involves sitting with the right arm outstretched over the back of a chair, a cigarette dangling between the forefingers.

Photos are taken from behind, a la Draper, who famously adopts the pose in the opening credits of the show, to coincide with the release of the latest series, beginning March 25.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drev

• Princess Serenity

• Still Waters

• Robbie333

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill me now please. T.T

Edited by Princess Serenity

Gee, thanks for the article SW. Now if you will excuse me I am going to sharpen a no. 2 pencil, place it in my ear and SLAP that baby right in. It will give me the same feeling,LOL. I agree with PS, " Kill me now", LOL

And this is what happens when completely out of touch people meet the interwebs. Weak.

The all new internet craze: "Footing" where rational, sensible people place their foot firmly up the backside of kids with too much time on their hands who waste precious bandwidth with photos of themselves doing stupid things.