Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

werewolf in Florida

lacey123

Let people believe in what they want we're wolfs exist but they are not the image people think

I'm secretly a werewolf, but I can only change into one when you're not around and when no one is looking...but otherwise yeah I totally am a werewolf, you just gotta take my word for it.

I saw a Bigfoot and Werewolf dancing once. There was a trail camera there but they knocked it over, so I doubt the pictures showed up, and I had my cell phone camera, but the battery was dead. A chance of a lifetime and I blew it. :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Firstly the notion that a man/woman can turn into a wolf like creature is laughable but I do believe there is some sort of animal that hasn't been discovered yet that resembles a werewolf

My encounter happened in 1995 I was 9 at the time (Please note that at this stage of my life I hadn't seen a werewolf movie or even heard of one) Me my father mother and my brother where coming from our rural home in Murehwa (Thats in Zimbabwe in Africa) We where driving along a stretch of road around 10p.m when I felt the need to pee my dad pulled over so that I can go. I didn't go far from the car so I started relieving myself a few metres away in some tall grass I saw a head sticking out at me from the top this thing was at least 7ft tall and it just stared at me. I quickly zipped my self up and ran back to the car (a little pee got on to my pants) My dad asked me why I looked spooked but I never said anything to him. Our rural areas are known for strong supernatural occurances I like to hear the stories from our elders but I don't really believe them but some experiances can never be explained

• 1 month later...

First of all where did you learn to type? Next, you contradict yourself - first you state this sighting was somewhere "cross state" of Florida then at the end you say it was between Alabama and North Florida - make up your mind. Also, the National Forest does not run into the panhandle. If you were "somewhere cross state" I am familiar with that area especially in the center of the state just below Orlando and yes, it is very isolated and wild, It is also very well known for its BEAR population, a member of which is what I believe yoou saw eating the deer. Please, get your story straight and get some sleep, You are giving werewolves a bad name.

Edited by Mooncat1840

• 4 months later...

That's interesting I live in Florida and I have never once seen any sign of a werewolf..

I don't question what people have seen, I just question what they seem to think it is.. By that I mean I believe fully that you did have an experience, but I don't so much understand how or why you would call it a werewolf. Could it not have been something else? Just curious..

For the record, I do believe in werewolves just like I believe in vampires and even more so zombis.. I just don't believe in them being the same as what many others believe them to be.

For example I don't believe in Zombi being the undead, or Vampires actually having super flying/running powers, or even Werewolves physically transforming at all..

Werewolves in my belief are people who have a wolf-like mentality and a curious inept ability to bond with the wild creatures which demonstrates their similarity.

This is an example of my definition of a werewolf: http://now.msn.com/werner-freund-german-wolfman-lives-eats-with-wolves

You are all open to your own interpretations though!

Ok I am sharing this story in hopes of someone else having another one. And I then will have this out in the open.

I was traveling hwy 10 from west coast to south florida. I was with my six kids and pulling a trailor with all my belongings and three dogs. I was in a big S.U.V It was around 2:00am The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days. I had decided since we reached Florida we would cut through the state to save some time. So We got off hwy 10 on an off road in hopes of getting gas and making some time. It was along rt 27 Apalachicola National forest. We came to the first little gas station. It was closed. I was nervous we need gas. So we continued on. I told my daughter to keep and eye out for deer crossing the two lane deserted hwy. Because hitting a deer could kill us all and turn us over due to the tailor we were pulling. We were traveling around 45 miles and hour. I remember this so clearly like it was yesterday. But It was three yrs ago. We had our brights on because the road was dark and winding. A few houses but not many. As we came around the corner in the head lights on the road was a lot of blood. Fresh blood. And on the side of the road was this six or seven foot tall light like a deer . But on its hind legs hunched over a dead deer eating it. It did not look up. Not even when my head lights hit it. It was using its arms like a human eating the deer. It had a very muscular body pointing ears. And long mussel. If you ever saw a werewolf this was it. Skinner lower body but used arms and hands just like a human. If it looked up I would have died. I looked over at my daughter we were both seeing the same thing at the same tinme. Tears came to my eyes instantly and at the same time we both said "werewolf". I sped up, I was scared it would run jump on my trailer and kill my dogs.As we got about a mile away my heart was beating so hard. My daughter and I were so freaked out. It was a werewolf. I have never been a believer in a werewolf I dont watch and movies or have any reason to make this up. And as a matter of fact til today I have only told a handful of people. There is a werewolf in florida.Not sure of exact town or road. But I wish I did know so I could find out if we were the only ones to have seen this thing. I will live my life wondering. If you have any idea or know anyone who has seen this thing please write me *Snip*. It was between alabama to Florida along the pan handle. I will never forget this night ever,

Ok I am sharing this story in hopes of someone else having another one. And I then will have this out in the open.

I was traveling hwy 10 from west coast to south florida. I was with my six kids and pulling a trailor with all my belongings and three dogs. I was in a big S.U.V It was around 2:00am The kids were all asleep and my daughter about 13 yrs old was in passenger seat to make sure I stayed awake. So after traveling hwy 10 for 3 days. I had decided since we reached Florida we would cut through the state to save some time. So We got off hwy 10 on an off road in hopes of getting gas and making some time. It was along rt 27 Apalachicola National forest. We came to the first little gas station. It was closed. I was nervous we need gas. So we continued on. I told my daughter to keep and eye out for deer crossing the two lane deserted hwy. Because hitting a deer could kill us all and turn us over due to the tailor we were pulling. We were traveling around 45 miles and hour. I remember this so clearly like it was yesterday. But It was three yrs ago. We had our brights on because the road was dark and winding. A few houses but not many. As we came around the corner in the head lights on the road was a lot of blood. Fresh blood. And on the side of the road was this six or seven foot tall light like a deer . But on its hind legs hunched over a dead deer eating it. It did not look up. Not even when my head lights hit it. It was using its arms like a human eating the deer. It had a very muscular body pointing ears. And long mussel. If you ever saw a werewolf this was it. Skinner lower body but used arms and hands just like a human. If it looked up I would have died. I looked over at my daughter we were both seeing the same thing at the same tinme. Tears came to my eyes instantly and at the same time we both said "werewolf". I sped up, I was scared it would run jump on my trailer and kill my dogs.As we got about a mile away my heart was beating so hard. My daughter and I were so freaked out. It was a werewolf. I have never been a believer in a werewolf I dont watch and movies or have any reason to make this up. And as a matter of fact til today I have only told a handful of people. There is a werewolf in florida.Not sure of exact town or road. But I wish I did know so I could find out if we were the only ones to have seen this thing. I will live my life wondering. If you have any idea or know anyone who has seen this thing please write me *Snip*. It was between alabama to Florida along the pan handle. I will never forget this night ever,

It was probably a wild boar.

No need to use so many periods bro...it was probably a chuvacabra

I google earthed Appalachia Cola National Forest and US 10 does bisect a small somewhat disconnected portion to the north of the forest that maybe where some of the location confusion comes in

Something wired happened.

Sorry coolguy, I don't know if that was intentional or a typo but it made me LMAO.

• Like 1

I google earthed Appalachia Cola National Forest and US 10 does bisect a small somewhat disconnected portion to the north of the forest that maybe where some of the location confusion comes in

"Lacey" says she was on Route 27 though.

Oops, my bad

No worries. We actually asked Lacey to clarify just in case she made a mistake, she never answered.

Ok, none of you will believe it but I'am a werewolf.An Omega-lone wolf.I were bitten by Alpha when I was 13 years old in a forest.I always wanted to share this, but I couldn't.If you want to know more about me and werewolves my gmail is ako.heydar@gmail.com

Ok, none of you will believe it but I'am a werewolf.An Omega-lone wolf.I were bitten by Alpha when I was 13 years old in a forest.I always wanted to share this, but I couldn't.If you want to know more about me and werewolves my gmail is ako.heydar@gmail.com

I have killed your kind for 4 years

I believe you, I am the one that bit you.

• Like 3

Why do we never see a thread about a Werewolf at Tescos Deli counter....?....often puzzled me...wacko.gif

What would they order?? A cub sandwich?? :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

We humans fear the beast within the wolf because we do not understand the beast within ourselves .- Gerald Hausman.

*Naturam sequere tuam*

Back in the bad old days, shapeshifters were hunted down & either outright killed or burned @ the stake. These days you, will be hunted down & 'disappeared' to Area 51/52.

• The topic was locked