Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Atom bomb & UFOs.

post-127030-0-62442700-1331652225_thumb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator

At NASA there is a particle collider which is used to trace for signs of different extra dimensions. This is done by smashing atomic particles at very high speed(close to the speed of light) and the tiny explosion should create little miniature black holes.

When the Atom bomb was first dropped and blew over the sky it was and still is the biggest and most powerfulul explosion to date and would never be used again.

This explosion of atoms no doubt would ultimately cause bigger black holes to form over the planet but too small to suck the planet in but mire airplanes and stuff when they came near, such as the disappearancesces over the Bermudauda Triangle.

The rips in our atmosphere would slowly diminish over time by the overwhelming force of gravity by the planet.

But to the point, when you see a strange unexplainable object in the sky it is just a tear in our sky by the explosion over japan. The colors you see are lights from other galaxies or our own shining through to our side but cant escape from within as that is the physics of a blackend hole. :wacko:

Edited by Pale

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• booNyzarC

• Pale

• Stellar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The black hole in the centre of the Milky Way is ever growing by each star or mass matter it consumes. There will come a day when we fall prey to its sinister physiology.

theory by me is on the day Decemberer 21st 2012 when the Galactic alignmentnt occurs there will be a chain reaction of gravitational pulls induced and heighteneded by the planets on par with us and the super massive black hole. Either disrupting the earths rotations or screwing up the lifeforms on the planet entirely. :yes:

post-127030-0-86599100-1331653182_thumb.

Edited by Pale

We are always aligned with the galactic center.

:blink:

Compare MeV vs TeV. BTW, the Earth is (and was) bombarded by much more energetic cosmic rays with energies exceeding 1020eV (hundred million TeVs) for ages without any "rips" (whatever you mean by that).

As for other stuff... Nah... I won't go there...

When the Atom bomb was first dropped and blew over the sky it was and still is the biggest and most powerfulul explosion to date and would never be used again.

This explosion of atoms no doubt would ultimately cause bigger black holes to form over the planet but too small to suck the planet in but mire airplanes and stuff when they came near, such as the disappearancesces over the Bermudauda Triangle.

Frankly, sir, you have no idea what you're talking about. Particle accelerators hurl two particles at each other at energies that by far surpass the kinetic energy of each daughter nuclei during the fission process of a nuclear bomb.

When the Atom bomb was first dropped and blew over the sky it was and still is the biggest and most powerfulul explosion to date

That's incorrect. There were many other, larger yield detonations done for testing purposes post WW2. The Tsar Bomba comes to mind.

That's incorrect. There were many other, larger yield detonations done for testing purposes post WW2. The Tsar Bomba comes to mind.

The worlds elite signed a peace treaty banning nuclear bomb testing.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is a landmark international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament. Opened for signature in 1968, the Treaty entered into force in 1970. On 11 May 1995, the Treaty was extended indefinitely. A total of 190 parties have joined the Treaty, including the five nuclear-weapon States: the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China (also the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council). More countries have ratified the NPT than any other arms limitation and disarmament agreement, a testament to the Treaty's significance.[1] Four non-parties to the treaty are known or believed to possess nuclear weapons: India, Pakistan and North Korea have openly tested and declared that they possess nuclear weapons, while Israel has had a policy of opacity regarding its own nuclear weapons program. North Korea acceded to the treaty in 1985, but never came into compliance, and announced its withdrawal in 2003

Wikipedia^

Edited by Pale

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-Proliferation Treaty or NPT, is a landmark international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy and to further the goal of achieving nuclear disarmament and general and complete disarmament. Opened for signature in 1968, the Treaty entered into force in 1970. On 11 May 1995, the Treaty was extended indefinitely. A total of 190 parties have joined the Treaty, including the five nuclear-weapon States: the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China (also the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council). More countries have ratified the NPT than any other arms limitation and disarmament agreement, a testament to the Treaty's significance.[1] Four non-parties to the treaty are known or believed to possess nuclear weapons: India, Pakistan and North Korea have openly tested and declared that they possess nuclear weapons, while Israel has had a policy of opacity regarding its own nuclear weapons program. North Korea acceded to the treaty in 1985, but never came into compliance, and announced its withdrawal in 2003

Wikipedia^

Umm... yeah? Whats your point? That doesnt change the fact that the Tsar bomb, not the ones dropped in WWII, was the biggest explosion to date...

My grey matter shutters in its captive container ! to think that people believe in such non-cents ! We are stuck in our place in this mundane galaxy for at least a good time to party till the cows get tipped by a Real E.T,as for the Black hole swallowing us up ? It aint gonna happen in my-your ot the Great Great,great,great to the 20x power`s life times! Nuff said !

Now Lets Get back the the U/M Party we have a mission to follow ! :tu:

So you're saying the Tsar Bomba was never actually detonated? If not, I fail to see the point in your wiki article.

Edited by Cpl599

theory by me is on the day Decemberer 21st 2012 when the Galactic alignmentnt occurs there will be a chain reaction of gravitational pulls induced and heighteneded by the planets on par with us and the super massive black hole. Either disrupting the earths rotations or screwing up the lifeforms on the planet entirely. :yes:

post-127030-0-86599100-1331653182_thumb.

So when December 21st, 2012 comes and passes with nothing severe happening at all, what will you say?

Because that is my prediction. Nothing of interest will happen on that day. Well, unless some idiotic lunatic does something... but it will have nothing to do with what you are describing here and it will be chalked up as another nut job doing another stupid thing; and be completely insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Nothing more.

I wonder when the next Doomsday will be after this is in the history books? If I work hard enough, maybe I could create a Doomsday of my own... :devil:

I Fail to See the Point of this Thread ?

That is because there really isn't a point to it D. It certainly has nothing to do with ET Life & The UFO Phenomenon.

But who really cares anyway?

Let's just kick back and enjoy some tasty BBQ while we watch the crazies run amok in fear of the apocalypse! :w00t: Pass me some of those ribs. :)

That is because there really isn't a point to it D. It certainly has nothing to do with ET Life & The UFO Phenomenon.

But who really cares anyway?

Let's just kick back and enjoy some tasty BBQ while we watch the crazies run amok in fear of the apocalypse! :w00t: Pass me some of those ribs. :)

Ooh, can I get in on some of those ribs? If the world is going to end at least I can have some good food in my belly! Like my Great Grandfather used to say, "Never attend a world ending apocalypse on an empty stomach!" :P

Ooh, can I get in on some of those ribs? If the world is going to end at least I can have some good food in my belly! Like my Great Grandfather used to say, "Never attend a world ending apocalypse on an empty stomach!" :P

Damn good to see you S2F! Hope life has been treating you well mate. :tu:

Not even close.

This explosion of atoms no doubt would ultimately cause bigger black holes to form over the planet...

Generally, people should have at least a decent understanding of a topic, prior to claiming there is "no doubt" about it. You seem to think quantum physics is scalable, as if it was dynamite, toss more on top and you get a bigger explosion. Doesn't work like that.

...but too small to suck the planet in but mire airplanes and stuff when they came near, such as the disappearancesces over the Bermudauda Triangle.

This would come as a surprise to the various agencies that constantly monitor the traffic in the Bermuda region, being that this is one of the most heavily traveled areas near the contiguous U.S., with literally hundreds of ships, boats, military, and research vessels going through here every single day.

The rips in our atmosphere would slowly diminish over time by the overwhelming force of gravity by the planet.

Where...did you learn physics?

But to the point, when you see a strange unexplainable object in the sky it is just a tear in our sky by the explosion over japan. The colors you see are lights from other galaxies or our own shining through to our side but cant escape from within as that is the physics of a blackend hole. :wacko:

Ahh, no...

If you can see it, it means that the light did indeed escape from it.

Perhaps you shouldn't base your ideas on physics until you get some more knowledge under your belt?

The black hole in the centre of the Milky Way is ever growing by each star or mass matter it consumes. There will come a day when we fall prey to its sinister physiology.

Hum...no. That's not quite how the growth of a black hole occurs. Rather, there is some peripheral truth to it, but it is too simplistic an explanation to be considered accurate.

Well, you are wrong, of course, so that aside, can you please tell us exactly what is it that is supposed to be aligning? How do you determine alignment on a galactic scale?

Damn good to see you S2F! Hope life has been treating you well mate. :tu:

Hey booN, It's good to see ya my friend. :tu:

I decided I would take a hiatus from the boards and then life got a little busy (like it tends to), but it's good to be back. Life's still busy with work though, so my attendance may be a bit sporadic. ^_^

The original post has the greatest number of scientific and historical inaccuracies per sentence I've seen so far. They don't know what a particle collider is used for. They don't know what a black hole is. They think man has only detonated a single nuclear bomb and never detonated another one (!).

And what are "disappearancesces" and where the hell is the "Bermudauda" Triangle?

Edited by scowl

well at least i had a good laugh....

well at least i had a good laugh....

Me too,... But still, dont people go to school anymore? :lol:

Me too,... But still, dont people go to school anymore? :lol:

Aint this schull Hazzard ?