Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scully Kissed A Girl

Simbi Laveau

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• Simbi Laveau

• Imaginarynumber1

• JGirl

Oh well so be it.... Bi Sexual = greediness... no one is safe lol I am JOKING tongue.gif

Bi-sexuals are just being practical. Lesbians are boring - I can't touch them (or at least it's more of a challenge).

And of course it's all about me! :w00t:

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Timonthy

Well from that article I learnt there is a thing called trisexual. Well I guess it is the 21st century :wacko:

Anyway rock on scully haha, I grew up with Mulder and Scully.

Oh, so Pete (Townsend) actually came out as bi? Interesting. Oh, that wasn't the point of the thread? Hm.

I always wondered why the sexual orientation of anyone could be of interest, there wzre period in the past where being straight was strange: methink particularly of ancient Greece and Rome.

Well given how many people were into Scully back in the day,it was more a point of reference,that you have a 50/50 shot with her.

And since when is Pete Townsend bi ?

I know someone that's friends with him,and as far as she knows,hes only into the ding a ling.

Well given how many people were into Scully back in the day,it was more a point of reference,that you have a 50/50 shot with her.

And since when is Pete Townsend bi ?

I know someone that's friends with him,and as far as she knows,hes only into the ding a ling.

I had zero shots with her, being maried at the time and believe it or not, honest too... and I liked Pete Townshend but only to a point :P

Edited by Paracelse