Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Member Agent Mulder

Sakari

Does anyone know why Agent Mulder has been MIA?

He used to post 4-10 times a day, and has been gone a long time now......

• Like 1

The aliens finally got him. They levitated him out through the window like they did to his sister.

Does anyone know why Agent Mulder has been MIA?

He used to post 4-10 times a day, and has been gone a long time now......

Now that you mention it.. I haven't seen him in ages... I hope he is ok

They levitated him out through the window like they did to his sister.

They levitated him out through the window like they did to his sister. -

Weird lol tongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

So many I haven't seen post in a long time. Anyone hear from The Final Frontier?

Danielost is another one that was here for years and suddenly gone.

Edited by susieice

There are many who have been missing for extended periods, but that seems to be the nature of forum activity. Interest can wane, and other distractions can take precedent. I miss many of these great contributors and I hope they are all doing well.

Interest can wane, and other distractions can take precedent.

Interest can wane but not curiosity. I guess.

But I agree. Im sad that some members left UM.

Also I noticed that percentage of scepticism is very high on UM. I started to think that some left because its becoming more like scientific site rather them paranormal site. I already know what you gonna tell me but its just how I feel.

That's a very good point, I often wonder about some of our members that suddenly go missing. Hope they're all okay. It would be awesome to see them around again. Come back soon guys!

Also I noticed that percentage of scepticism is very high on UM. I started to think that some left because its becoming more like scientific site rather them paranormal site. I already know what you gonna tell me but its just how I feel.

I agree about the skepticism - blind skepticism is as bad as blind belief IMO, but there is nothing wrong with open minded skepticism... In fact it is essential to finding belief...

I frequently post on another board (not paranormal oriented like this one) and it recently went through a format change... over night it went from thousands of posters, to just me and 5 or 6 others - very sad...

Like everything else, things wax and wane. Sometimes it is more skeptical, and believers complain, sometimes it is more faith-based, and skeptics complain. Some people like the show, some people don't. Some leave, some take a break, some stick around. Some decide that they make the rules, and they are quietly shown the door. Others decide they have all the answers, and look for greener pastures when they don't receive the attention they feel their views warrant. Most people simply find a quiet pleasure in reading the various views and topics, and only occasionally making a comment.

The truth of the matter is that, like any social entertainment media, preferences change and fads are cyclical.

There are many who have been missing for extended periods, but that seems to be the nature of forum activity. Interest can wane, and other distractions can take precedent. I miss many of these great contributors and I hope they are all doing well.

Some people just run out of gas.

I remember my old friend Kim81 ( That was back when I used to be Ohio Traveler )

( Not really. She hated me )

I remember Kim81. Wonder if she got back from Iraq. Her husband was at Ft.Hood when that Major went on a shooting rampage. That was their home base. We talked quite a bit about that.

Edited by susieice

What, he wasn't banned?

1332105009[/url]' post='4236273']

So many I haven't seen post in a long time. Anyone hear from The Final Frontier?

Same here! Haven't seen him since way before Xmas!

I went into Dan's profile. No, he isn't banned.

I know quite a few members that have left in the last 9 months because of this. They weren't devout believers of anything but couldn't even have a discussion without being blasted if the didn't agree totally with everything the sceptics said.

I left for a couple of years all the forums I use to go to, I guess kids and life does that to you.

I know quite a few members that have left in the last 9 months because of this. They weren't devout believers of anything but couldn't even have a discussion without being blasted if the didn't agree totally with everything the sceptics said.

I left for a couple of years all the forums I use to go to, I guess kids and life does that to you.

I was hoping to find out if Mulder is ok with this topic....That was my only concern.

The other names dropped here were also skeptics I believe....Mulder was a skeptic, and was very good at discussions also....His posts were unique, and his last posts had no clue at all that he was getting bored..He just never signed on again.

Susieice - I'm still in touch with The Final Frontier, I'll point him in this direction for you.

Just saw your post. Thanks for letting me know he's doing well. Hadn't seen him in the threads for a while.

Great to know Roger ( Final Frontier ) is ok. :)

About Mulder: I hope he's ok too, very intelligent and interesting fella.

I, too, have lost a lot of "UM friends" in the past year. A lot of them were bored or sick of the forum I guess. Sad.