Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Member Agent Mulder

Sakari

Some of them just hover around and don't log in, they like to read cause they don't want to get into forum arguments (So I've Heard)

It is true that RL sometimes interferes. I am, myself, going to take a sabbatical shortly, and will not be seen on these boards for several months.

It is true that RL sometimes interferes. I am, myself, going to take a sabbatical shortly, and will not be seen on these boards for several months.

Well that sucks.

Hope everything is alright.

The reason agent mulder and other members are mia is because they are currently not plug into the Matrix any longer.

I will really miss you! I can only think of one time that we have disagreed.

People come and go...sometimes you can see it coming and sometimes you can't. You can almost predict, when a sixteen year old says they got their first car, they are going to be MIA pretty quickly. :P After a while, you can predict what the regulars are going to say, before you even click on their posts, so it can get boring.

There are a lot of people that I miss their fire...others, not so much. Some very intelligent people have disappeared and I was really disappointed to see them go. I've stayed in touch with a few of them and they just got tired of the nit picky, hostile, pack dog attitudes they encountered.

:lol: Saying that...I'm not one to argue a point. I will put my opinion out there and if you agree with it...fine. If you don't agree with it...fine. I'm not going to waste a lot of my life trying to get you to change your point of view. Life is too short...and it wouldn't do any good anyway. :P

• 6 years later...
On 2012-03-16 at 10:14 PM, Sakari said:

Does anyone know why Agent Mulder has been MIA?

He used to post 4-10 times a day, and has been gone a long time now......

Hate to resurrect the dead, but just wanted to say Mulder is doing fine. 

He left for "political" reasons on here ;-) but he's incredibly honoured and touched that a topic was created for him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Talgen Dumer said:

Hate to resurrect the dead, but just wanted to say Mulder is doing fine. 

He left for "political" reasons on here ;-) but he's incredibly honoured and touched that a topic was created for him.

Usually I close necrothreads.. But I too have wondered about Mulder over time- I remember fondly from my early times in spooky threads here on UM and appreciate the update.

Please let us all NOT kick around why Mulder left when he did please... Lets leave this thread as the opportunity to say hi to Mulder.

If you would be so kind Talgen, pass on a hello from me to Mulder, and glad to find he's doing fine :) Not often we get a member check in like this.

• Like 1

Damn...2012. I do not remember posting this, but I remember Mulder. Please say hello from myself also.