Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The man who can't stop laughing

Still Waters

A Dutch man who underwent hip surgery two years ago has appeared in a TV interview claiming he has not been able to stop laughing ever since.

According to Huug Bosse's wife, her husband now spends his days laughing at everyone and everything and it all started when he had a hip replaced under anaesthesia in 2010.

'It appears that due to the operation, due to the anaesthesia, he was laughing more,' Mr Bosse's wife told the Dutch TV programme Man Bijt Hond as he sat roaring with laughter next to her.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fatalcharm

• Eldorado

• bouncer

• Rolci

bet that would be very inconvenient-imagine sat laughing at a funeral, or when a friend is telling you about something sad thats happened to them, or telling off your child who has done something naughty, and people might see him laughing when nothings funny and think hes laughing at them

Edited by TheBanana

He's not Danish, according to the article, he's Dutch.

Well spotted lol

I suspect the surgeon at the hospital thought his patient needed cheering up so they hypnotised him under anaestheic.

Haha, his wife doesn't look pleased, lol.

His wife looks really p***ed.

That guy's the best Troll ever.

:-D

If he could see what I see in the mirror every morning he'd soon stop laughing.

Maybe his wife is just hysterical? We all ought to laugh more. But, this is ridiculous. Take him to amateur night at the comedy clubs.

Certainly the anesthesiologist has had a heavy hand during the operation, and these are the consequences(certain that have in the house a person so from morning to evening becomes decidedly depressing,the wife has all my sympathy lol)

SO!!!! Thats where the joker has been hiding from Batman all these years! Wow, what happened to Harley, look at her...

So that's where the surgeon left tickle me Elmo.

what a miserable old **** of a wife. he said his customers don't mind so hes obviously sane enough to work with people without bursting out laughing at inappropriate moments. its not like hes laughing at nothing, he keeps cracking jokes. this guy comes off as happy and humble, i really don't see what the problem is. his wife even said he was laughing like that before its just gotten more so. the puppet thing was weird but honestly i expected him to be depressed about his situation and trying to keep composure while breaking out laughing, he seems to be enjoying himself though. props to this guy.

He should try acupuncture . It might get it to stop.

i think its cool he'll probly die pretty old larghin is good for the soul