Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel Too Small to Last Even One Week of War

bouncer

Iran is out of range thus Israel, acting alone, is impotent. How you grovel with reality is your problem.

Your made-up scenario is reliant on US help, which is what I've said is necessary from the very beginning. Quit wasting so many minutes of your life trying so hard to disagree with me when you go full circle and painfully describe scenarios which outline what I've already said.

That's if they use the air force. You still haven't ruled out SLBM's and the ballistic missiles that Israel has, both of which are capable of reaching Iran and with the necessary payloads to do damage even if they are hidden under volcano's like Bond baddies.

Look, it's been fun teaching you but for both our sakes, how about we just leave it at that.

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamato

• and-then

• MichaelW

• Parsip

That's if they use the air force. You still haven't ruled out SLBM's and the ballistic missiles that Israel has, both of which are capable of reaching Iran and with the necessary payloads to do damage even if they are hidden under volcano's like Bond baddies.

Look, it's been fun teaching you but for both our sakes, how about we just leave it at that.

You are correct that a MOP requires heavy lift capacity, either a B2 or a B52, neither of which Israel possesses. But concerning air defense capabilities that would limit their overall effectiveness I would remind you that in the run up to the Iraq war people were doomsaying that their AD net was nearly invincible as well. It was rendered ineffective before it ever fired a shot or missile. Viruses and jammers are wonderful tools. If they have some S200 and S300 batteries hidden then Israel will lose aircraft and pilots but it will hardly mean mission failure. Tragic as it will be, people die in combat and if it is in a cause such as this then it's worth it for the survival of a nation. Personally I am less and less inclined to believe that Israel means to strike Iran. At least not in the near term. Their army chief said yesterday 4/26 that Iran had not decided to build the bomb just yet. Maybe it's misinformation to confuse Iran after Oby's gift to them a few weeks ago but I think Israel has decided to wait. But if they do attack and Iran is as fierce as everyone thinks, then the US will have to enter the war to help Israel anyway and suddenly they no longer have the heavy lifting to do.... I hope Netanyahu waits until October so he can either get the most support from Oby or cause the most damage to his campaign :tu:

It would be a senseless waste of IDF pilots. Because it makes no sense tactically or strategically it'll never happen, and you're correct to change your thinking accordingly.

But since the premise of attacking Israel is fabricated BS as Iran has no plans to attack Israel, the real premise Israel can't stand is that Iran gets the bomb. Then Iran could nuke Israel, just like Israel can nuke Iran. Mutually assured destruction is the best deterrent available, as proven by the Cold War and other standoffs demonstrated by nuclear powers. I'll let the know-it-alls (neophytes) entertain fantastic nonsense like Israel attacking Iran with ballistic missiles and pretend the blowback from such aggression won't be the biggest political mistake of Israel's miserable history.

Whichever regime launches the missiles and starts the war should be the regime that loses the war. *GASP!*

So you acknowledge that Israel has the potential to attack Iranian nuclear sites. Good.

It would be a senseless waste of IDF pilots. Because it makes no sense tactically or strategically it'll never happen, and you're correct to change your thinking accordingly.

But since the premise of attacking Israel is fabricated BS as Iran has no plans to attack Israel, the real premise Israel can't stand is that Iran gets the bomb. Then Iran could nuke Israel, just like Israel can nuke Iran. Mutually assured destruction is the best deterrent available, as proven by the Cold War and other standoffs demonstrated by nuclear powers. I'll let the know-it-alls (neophytes) entertain fantastic nonsense like Israel attacking Iran with ballistic missiles and pretend the blowback from such aggression won't be the biggest political mistake of Israel's miserable history.

Whichever regime launches the missiles and starts the war should be the regime that loses the war. *GASP!*

You do realize that Israel might just do the unthinkable anyway? Now that Netanyahu has solidified his government he might well decide to strike in October. Oby would never dare refuse to back his play at that critical juncture. Oby may be an arrogant SOB but he is above all a political survivor. The negotiations (stalling maneuvers) going on in Istanbul will tell the tale pretty soon I think. If any sanctions are lifted or if anything less than a total cessation of enrichment occurs then Israel will be forced into action - IF - they actually do intend to deal with this problem.

So you acknowledge that Israel has the potential to attack Iranian nuclear sites. Good.

Israel only has a potential to make a very big mistake for itself. But I don't think they're that stupid and you do.

Israel only has a potential to make a very big mistake for itself. But I don't think they're that stupid and you do.

What part of potential does that brain of yours doesn't understand? I never said they were going to do it, I just said the had the capabilities to do so. The only country which will act irrationally towards Iran is Saudi Arabia.

You really can't go one post without insulting somone in some way and that is very sad and pathetic.

You do realize that Israel might just do the unthinkable anyway? Now that Netanyahu has solidified his government he might well decide to strike in October. Oby would never dare refuse to back his play at that critical juncture. Oby may be an arrogant SOB but he is above all a political survivor. The negotiations (stalling maneuvers) going on in Istanbul will tell the tale pretty soon I think. If any sanctions are lifted or if anything less than a total cessation of enrichment occurs then Israel will be forced into action - IF - they actually do intend to deal with this problem.

I have no evidence to suggest they'll do the unthinkable, so no. I'll prefer to keep believing they won't and be surprised otherwise, thanks.

US elections are now regarded as a classic political cover for Nutnyahoo and his ilk to launch his bloody war crimes, so even though the elections are a total non-event for me sans Ron Paul, the wasted business of the season keeps us distracted. So what's plausible for Israel to do about Iran's nuclear menace? Assassinations and espionage, surely. Diplomatic pressure, surely. Sanctions, surely. All capable of slowing Iran's programs down but not stopping it, similar to these strikes we have to keep fantasizing about for some reason. No, Israel might invade Lebanon and the West Bank and Gaza before the elections. I'm sure they'll "find" something damning in Hamas's closet they can pin on the Iranians for even more brownie points from the US. A Zionist's general housekeeping if you will.

But retardedly launching missiles at Iran? LOL Sorry I won't buy tickets to that circus, nothing personal.

What part of potential does that brain of yours doesn't understand? I never said they were going to do it, I just said the had the capabilities to do so. The only country which will act irrationally towards Iran is Saudi Arabia.

You really can't go one post without insulting somone in some way and that is very sad and pathetic.

Except your belief as to whether or not Israel is capable of doing something it won't do doesn't interest me.

Except your belief as to whether or not Israel is capable of doing something it won't do doesn't interest me.

So then why did you bother responding? If it is of no interest to you, leave it as is.

I have no evidence to suggest they'll do the unthinkable, so no. I'll prefer to keep believing they won't and be surprised otherwise, thanks.

US elections are now regarded as a classic political cover for Nutnyahoo and his ilk to launch his bloody war crimes, so even though the elections are a total non-event for me sans Ron Paul, the wasted business of the season keeps us distracted. So what's plausible for Israel to do about Iran's nuclear menace? Assassinations and espionage, surely. Diplomatic pressure, surely. Sanctions, surely. All capable of slowing Iran's programs down but not stopping it, similar to these strikes we have to keep fantasizing about for some reason. No, Israel might invade Lebanon and the West Bank and Gaza before the elections. I'm sure they'll "find" something damning in Hamas's closet they can pin on the Iranians for even more brownie points from the US. A Zionist's general housekeeping if you will.

But retardedly launching missiles at Iran? LOL Sorry I won't buy tickets to that circus, nothing personal.

The strikes are ultimately the ONLY thing that will slow Iran's march to a weapon. But I agree that as the situation stands currently there is probably no way to keep them from having a nuke forever. When that occurs Israel will be on a hair trigger alert status with her nukes constantly. Won't that be a lovely situation to live with?

So then why did you bother responding? If it is of no interest to you, leave it as is.

Because until recently you didn't agree that Israel won't attack Iran with ballistic missiles. Now that you agree with that important point, what you think they're capable of doesn't interest me.

The strikes are ultimately the ONLY thing that will slow Iran's march to a weapon. But I agree that as the situation stands currently there is probably no way to keep them from having a nuke forever. When that occurs Israel will be on a hair trigger alert status with her nukes constantly. Won't that be a lovely situation to live with?

Scientists aren't important to a budding nuclear program? I'm astonished!

The threat of the strikes are speeding their nuclear program up.

I don't live in Israel or Iran, so I won't have to live with it. If it's lovely for them, that's just lovely.

Scientists aren't important to a budding nuclear program? I'm astonished!

The threat of the strikes are speeding their nuclear program up.

I don't live in Israel or Iran, so I won't have to live with it. If it's lovely for them, that's just lovely.

If/when Iran gets the bomb, everyone will live with it. I wonder who you will blame when the negative consequences begin to be felt? I mean, besides Israel and the US? You are not so stupid as to think that a nuclear exchange in the middle east wouldn't affect the rest of the world so why bother with even saying something like that?

If/when Iran gets the bomb, everyone will live with it. I wonder who you will blame when the negative consequences begin to be felt? I mean, besides Israel and the US? You are not so stupid as to think that a nuclear exchange in the middle east wouldn't affect the rest of the world so why bother with even saying something like that?

When will you get over your ridiculous baseless belief (media fed Zionist kool aid) that Iran's leaders are suicidal and want to do what's worst for Iran not what's best?

Non-nuclear powers get attacked by foreign countries with conventional weapons over and over again. Nuclear powers do not.

A nuclear exchange anywhere would affect the world; must we even say that? Nuclear deterrence is what prevents that exchange, Samson.

The End Of Israel

"First of all we take every little threat serious even if it comes from the weakest country in the world," he said in an interview with Danish television channel TV2.

Salehi added that Iran does not consider Israeli claims or threats as real threats.

"What is Israel? It is such a small entity that it cannot withstand one week of real war; not one week," he emphasized.

The Iranian foreign minister further noted that if Israel really decided to attack nuclear facilities in Iran, Tehran's response will be one of full force."If Israel ever makes that mistake [attacking Iran's nuclear sites], that will set the time for the end of Israel. They know it very well…. We don't consider Israel a country. Israel is an entity, the extension of the US influence in the Middle East…. So, the real threat is the US," he said.

http://www.informati...rticle30840.htm

Actually this Iranian HAS Just made the case why "small Israel", and NOT his country should have Nukes.

Unwitting as it was

-

Edited by abu-afak