Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant Mummified Finger Found In Egypt

SlimJim22

nephilim_11.jpg

You will recognize it almost immediately, but still have to look twice. Choppy appears to be the bone. As if by a hatchet. And very, very old. Mummified. In some places crumbled. Torn, leathery skin. A split, loose nails. Yes, indeed, the gruesome relic seems to be a finger. But huge, 38 inches long. What is the secret behind it? BILD.de tells the captivating story of a strange find in Egypt. Very few people have gotten the finger ever seen photos that were taken in 1988 in the land of pharaohs and pyramids. BILD.de it shows for the first time and exclusively in Germany.

Were there giants in Egypt? The Roman historian Flavius ​​Josephus reported in 79 AD by such beings in the history of the Jewish War, “There were giants. Much larger and shaped differently than normal people. Terrible to behold. Who has not seen it with my own eyes, can not believe that they have been so immense. ”

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2012/03/10/giant-mummified-finger-found-in-egypt-the-rise-and-fall-of-the-nephilim/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1wOI_iLyM

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kmt_sesh

• booNyzarC

• Abramelin

• Arbitran

Ahhh the nephilim. Of all the strange even bizarre stuff I've seen here at UM THIS I actually believe could be true. COULD BE. Because it's mentioned in the scriptures.

That is so creepy,I had an old teacher who had a finger like that and saw it every time she pointed it at me.

Hi SlimJim22,this is very interesting,and if it tuns out to be true...its probably a game changer.

So SlimJim22, you start out this thread by giving all of us the finger?:w00t:

:tu:

If this thing has been around since 1988, I think it would have been xrayed and thoroughly examined by now to establish whether it is actually a finger, or the leg of a small (or baby) animal with possibly a deformed hoof. Maybe it has and it is not a finger which is why not a great deal is known about it.

By the way, I did not listen to the sound in the video so if this has been covered, please ignore this post :)

why oh why does the find of the century have to have Microsoft SAM narrating it?

Id believe this more if some well known anthropologist narrated it. As they haven't, its very possibly a load of baloney.

as usual.. and wheres the rest of it anyway?

and when it makes the real news, I'll pay more attention. Ridiculous to think this can exist and the world media havent picked it up.

Edited by bouncer

Seriously a finger 38 inches long and that's all that exists of the gigantic whatever that left it behind? Where is the rest of this giant? They only bothered mummifying a finger? My bs meter is going bananas. Has the thing been tested? Studied? Where is the report in a peer reviewed journal? Come on a giant finger turns up and nobody has verified a thing about it?

Goodness, the video references both Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin. Both, in one short video!

Is there any reason to take this seriously? Are we that far gone?

But I do agree with Eldorado: not just the nose, but the boogers once extracted!

Goodness, the video references both Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin. Both, in one short video!

Is there any reason to take this seriously? Are we that far gone?

But I do agree with Eldorado: not just the nose, but the boogers once extracted!

I see you've picked up on that. :w00t:

cormac

I haven't laughed this much in weeks! :w00t:

Thank you so much! :lol::rofl:

Who better to keep you entertained than a dead Irish king and a dessicated Egytian scribe. :lol:

cormac

Who better to keep you entertained than a dead Irish king and a dessicated Egytian scribe. :lol:

cormac

:nw::tsu:

The computerized voice in the video helped too... ;)

That sort of thing is such a good sign for authenticity! :P

Well, let's not forget that 1940s flyover of Giza when the Egyptian government was performing covert excavations west of the Great Pyramid. They unearthed the giantest of all giant skeletons! But to avoid the fuss of having to rewrite all those history books, they quickly buried it again and built a bunch of fake mastaba tombs over the top, to hide it forever. Luckily, due to my connections with the shady and nefarious World Government, I was able to obtain a digital copy of the old aerial:

GizaGiant.jpg

Don't tell anyone. If the shady and nefarious World Government finds out that I posted this, they will enslave me as one of their minions and make me go around wearing a black suit with black sunglasses to fight the secret population of troublesome aliens now living throughout the world.

Tee-hee, this is too much fun! :w00t:

xrayen.jpg

With an X-ray image and a certificate confirming the authenticity of the relic.

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/2012/03/10/giant-mummified-finger-found-in-egypt-the-rise-and-fall-of-the-nephilim/

Why so blurry? This whole thing smells bad. I bet Bigfoot is involved in this somehow…

Well, let's not forget that 1940s flyover of Giza when the Egyptian government was performing covert excavations west of the Great Pyramid. They unearthed the giantest of all giant skeletons! But to avoid the fuss of having to rewrite all those history books, they quickly buried it again and built a bunch of fake mastaba tombs over the top, to hide it forever. Luckily, due to my connections with the shady and nefarious World Government, I was able to obtain a digital copy of the old aerial:

GizaGiant.jpg

Don't tell anyone. If the shady and nefarious World Government finds out that I posted this, they will enslave me as one of their minions and make me go around wearing a black suit with black sunglasses to fight the secret population of troublesome aliens now living throughout the world.

Tee-hee, this is too much fun! :w00t:

Sesh... you've developed some new talents since the last time I frequented this section of the forums! Got me rolling over here mate! :w00t::rofl::lol::tu:

Sesh... you've developed some new talents since the last time I frequented this section of the forums! Got me rolling over here mate! :w00t::rofl::lol::tu:

I just can't help myself, so one more. Also due to my connections with the shady and nefarious World Government, I am in possession of a scan from an old, top-secret page from a inventory catalog of the Cairo Museum. It was for in-house uses only and severe punishment awaited any employee who allowed this scan to leak to the public. What it displays is truly shocking:

MummyHeads.jpg

The head at bottom-left was found in an undisturbed tomb dating to Dynasty 18, in the Theban necropolis. The precise location of the tomb was not recorded and is no longer known. Again, please do not let the shady and nefarious World Government know that I've posted this image, or my head will likely end up in a similar covert museum inventory catalog. At least we know what ultimately happened to poor ET.

Good grief, I'm so twisted!

Gees, booNyzarC, where in the heck have you been, anyway? I've missed you around these parts. Please tell me the shady and nefarious World Government hasn't enslaved you.

You must stop... My gut... oh... ouch... :lol:

Gees, booNyzarC, where in the heck have you been, anyway? I've missed you around these parts. Please tell me the shady and nefarious World Government hasn't enslaved you.

You really don't want to know... :P

You must stop... My gut... oh... ouch... :lol:

Don't worry, I'm done for the night. It was fun but I'm out of steam. My only fear is fringies will see my images, mistake my sarcasm for sincerity, and believe it all. Now I'm worried those silly images I whipped together will be popping up on fringe websites.

You really don't want to know... :P

Oh, sure, be all secretive about it. You're starting to make me wonder if you're actually an agent of the shady and nefarious World Government!

Goodnight, all. May you have sweet dreams of ginormous mummy fingers, gigantic skeletons, and floating ET heads. :D