Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mexican Defense Department Confirms UFOs

Karlis

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• ohio state buckeyes

• psyche101

• Hazzard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mexican Defense Department Confirms Existence of UFOs

This was interesting I wonder why the Pentagon doesn't get asked to address this ?

This was interesting I wonder why the Pentagon doesn't get asked to address this ?

Probably because there is nothing really to address at this point... When originally filmed it was certainly a UFO... an Unidentified Flaming Object, or rather, several objects...

It seemed so compelling too. Really is a bummer. :(

Ahem...

And...

Oops...

Sorry. :cry:

You don't believe the US could pressure the Mexican government to change its story ?

What a mess, as usual! :wacko:

Oil gas flames ? Seriously

Yep.

You don't believe the US could pressure the Mexican government to change its story ?

Erm... why would they bother?

Yep.

Yep.

Erm... why would they bother?

Yep.

Why would they pressure a country that its shares a border not to talk about UFOs invading its airspace ? Because they don't want to want to talk about it at the Pentagon. Calling The Mexican Military morons or crazy would be unconformable to say the lest.

Why would they pressure a country that its shares a border not to talk about UFOs invading its airspace ? Because they don't want to want to talk about it at the Pentagon. Calling The Mexican Military morons or crazy would be unconformable to say the lest.

Not sure what you are attempting to suggest here.

Not sure what you are attempting to suggest here.

My point is when you have spent the last 70 some years with the position that people are crazy or lying if they claim to see a UFO you don't want to get a question about

why is it the military in Mexico are claiming to have videos of UFOS. Do I know that's what happened ? Of course not but I'm not buying pilots can't tell Oil gas flames from a craft. Or at lest someone would have questioned it before the military released the videos to the press.

My point is when you have spent the last 70 some years with the position that people are crazy or lying if they claim to see a UFO you don't want to get a question about

why is it the military in Mexico are claiming to have videos of UFOS.

So you are suggesting that the Mexican military would have advised the US government/US military of their plans to release this footage prior to actually releasing it? And you are suggesting that the US government/US military should have issued some kind of response to the release in order to deflect any possible negative ramifications?

Those are genuine questions. Please clarify if I am misunderstanding.

And if I am not misunderstanding that, please substantiate your statements with something that can confirm them or clarify that it is merely your opinion.

Do I know that's what happened ? Of course not but I'm not buying pilots can't tell Oil gas flames from a craft.

Whether you buy it or not, it does not change the reality. That was in fact what the FLIR picked up. If you doubt the information in the video I posted (originally provided by Hazzard about a year ago...) and additional link (originally provided by someone else that I don't recall off the top of my head... cpl perhaps?), please be specific about how the information is incorrect.

Speaking of the FLIR... the Mexican military on that flight was not exactly familiar with this technology. It was pretty new to them and they weren't prepared to accurately interpret the imagery that it could potentially pick up.

Or at lest someone would have questioned it before the military released the videos to the press.

See my first paragraph in response to this post. Please do clarify if I didn't understand correctly.

So Mexico has confirmed that sometimes things in the air are unidentifiable? With their antiquated radar stations I'm not surprised...,

Isnt this footage at least five years old?

Anyway, good link boonyzarc.

Isnt this footage at least five years old?

Anyway, good link boonyzarc.

Very nice find; who cares about the footage :wacko: The whole point is that disclosure appears to have begun and it has started with validation by the authorities of this footage!

Excellent.

Indeed. The Mexico FLIR UFO has been debunked many times in the past.

Not even to mention the fact that a UFO case that has the name Jaime Maussan next to it is a red flag right there.

Anyway, here is another link (same as boons) to the same explanation. http://www.alcione.org/FAM/FLIR_CONCLUSION.html

Good old Mexico. In years to come, it might be said that they led the way for the release of UFO information? Stranger things have happened :mellow:

Good old Mexico. In years to come, it might be said that they led the way for the release of UFO information? Stranger things have happened :mellow:

Maybe. But "disclosure" of UFO files is of no interest to me. All that is is more Unidentified stuff and more questions that doesnt seem to have an answer.

No, wake me up when a country releases their ET files.

Maybe. But "disclosure" of UFO files is of no interest to me. All that is is more Unidentified stuff and more questions that doesnt seem to have an answer.

I dont even need to be woken up when a said Government discloses anything ! I want to be wide awake When E.T actually Lands or starts to Blast us of this rock ! I have cam-ready ! :tu:

I hear ya Hazz. This crying wolf nonsense gets old doesn't it? I mean, they only gave that kid a few chances, how many chances have we entertained? Seriously.

Active UFOlogy skeptics should be given some credit for hanging in there and still paying attention despite all of the dead ends that this whole field has taken us down. We're still looking, it's just that nothing so far has cut the mustard.

For this we get demonized? :rolleyes:

I hear ya Hazz. This crying wolf nonsense gets old doesn't it? I mean, they only gave that kid a few chances, how many chances have we entertained? Seriously.

Active UFOlogy skeptics should be given some credit for hanging in there and still paying attention despite all of the dead ends that this whole field has taken us down. We're still looking, it's just that nothing so far has cut the mustard.

YES! :devil:

I ask my self this.... Where would thise field be without skeptics?

Who knows, we migh be burning people aliens at the stakes, like back in the days with witches. :innocent:

Indeed... Thank god for the sheeple skeptics always accepting any explanation the authorities throw at them! Good for you guys! :tu:

Indeed... Thank god for the sheeple skeptics always accepting any explanation the authorities throw at them! Good for you guys! :tu:

Dont be a cry baby, legaia. There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of the paranormal. Has little or nothing to do with the authorities. It has to do with the evidence of these various claims. It has to do with critical thinking and the scientific method.

Google it..... here Ill help you get started. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

Dont be a cry baby, legaia. There is nothing wrong with being skeptical of the paranormal. Has little or nothing to do with the authorities. It has to do with the evidence of these various claims. It has to do with critical thinking and the scientific method.

Google it..... here Ill help you get started. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

I understand scientific method quite well, thank you. As for this phenomenon, I also understand that there is evidence that supports ideas other that your own. I am usually skeptical myself, but the skeptic love-fest that was going on in here was making me a bit squeemish, so I just thought I'd break it up.

Edited by Legaia