Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida Teen murdered by

Copasetic

There are uncountable amounts of protestors in Washington at the Supreme Court right now..... Trayvons family is set to arrive within the hour

...CNN and HLN riding the Trayvon case for political talking heads to weigh in and racially charge the masses at this moment.... MSNBC has bachmann leading the Tea Party at a rally right now... Fox News is bashing Obama right now... :rofl:

edit: family to arrive within four hours not one.

edit#2: Zimmerman is not even home, reports saying Zimmerman is in the hospital because he is "extremely remorseful, depressed, and has been crying constantly and is unstable" because of what he did. :ph34r:Is that code for "If I go home I am going to be killed" ???

Edited by Trayvon

There are uncountable amounts of protestors in Washington at the Supreme Court right now..... Trayvons family is set to arrive within the hour

...CNN and HLN riding the Trayvon case for political talking heads to weigh in and racially charge the masses at this moment.... MSNBC has bachmann leading the Tea Party at a rally right now... Fox News is bashing Obama right now... :rofl:

edit: family to arrive within four hours not one.

edit#2: Zimmerman is not even home, reports saying Zimmerman is in the hospital because he is "extremely remorseful, depressed, and has been crying constantly and is unstable" because of what he did. :ph34r:Is that code for "If I go home I am going to be killed" ???

Either that or he knows he is guilty and it's obvious and he is trying to get pity.

Either that or he knows he is guilty and it's obvious and he is trying to get pity.

I think it is both.

on the other side its a shame that Obama, Gingrich, and (not surprised) Al Sharpton got involved.

You mean like Dubya sending out the message throughout his terms that that the poor are jealous of the rich? That the poor want to steal from the rich when in fact it was the rich stealing from the the working class? :rolleyes:

Got a real nasty case of exactly what I was referring to huh? You can blame Bush forever (and probably will) but if you happen to live near a city where riots break out like LA after OJ then it won't really matter who you think is responsible. Oby's an arrogant fool and a garden variety vote whore. If he gets reelected our economy is finished and we just might see widespread violence in the streets and I believe that's exactly what the man wants. So cheer him on if you like but when he burns it down, the "Pubs" won't be the only ones singed :w00t:

If he gets reelected our economy is finished and we just might see widespread violence in the streets and I believe that's exactly what the man wants.

:blink:

CNN just reported that a police officer in Louisiana face book posted "Live like a thug, die like one" with one person liking it.

How obvious can all this get? :angry:

CNN just reported that a police officer in Louisiana face book posted "Live like a thug, die like one" with one person liking it.

There are dumb whites, hispanics, asians and blacks. I see stupidity on all sides. Have you seen some of the Trayvon t-shirts. Extremely racist and violent.

i'm wondering why THE "news" is having such a confused field day with this thing. What is forcing this into the public sphere? It seems bizzare to me. There are basically no established facts... just conflicting Opinion? .. i don't know.. i just smell an ulterior motive behind all the obvious stink. ... i'm old, i've smelled a lot in my lifetime so far . .. hehe

OK, well that's two.

Some interesting comparison photos are now beginning to make the rounds. Media bias anyone?

post-106978-0-84475200-1332871989_thumb.

Edited by Rafterman

Got a real nasty case of exactly what I was referring to huh? You can blame Bush forever (and probably will) but if you happen to live near a city where riots break out like LA after OJ then it won't really matter who you think is responsible. Oby's an arrogant fool and a garden variety vote whore. If he gets reelected our economy is finished and we just might see widespread violence in the streets and I believe that's exactly what the man wants. So cheer him on if you like but when he burns it down, the "Pubs" won't be the only ones singed :w00t:

And Dubya is a complete idiot. Were you saying these things about him when he was president? Children in this country are not safe! It's this obsession with crime that is stemming from corporations owning our prisons and social services. Until people own up to it no one is going to be safe and shouldn't be as long as children are used for a paycheck in this country!

Zimmerman was a white-hispanic. Or just white in some reports. - We don't refer to someone as a white-african american

It's important to make sure he is portrayed as hispanic rather than white, as the race war that the White Establishment has secretly planned is meant to be between hispanics and blacks, not blacks and whites. The plan is completely backfiring. Everyone back at White Racist Headquarters is freaking out. We've got to get this back on track!

OK, well that's two.

Some interesting comparison photos are now beginning to make the rounds. Media bias anyone?

The media bias is really frustrating.

They truly are trying to incite something.

OK, well that's two.

That is beyond bias,from other media reports this 17 year old kid was 6ft 3 inches tall not some litte kid!

That is beyond bias,from other media reports this 17 year old kid was 6ft 3 inches tall not some litte kid!

It's especially obvious because there are other pictures available.

The facts still remain the same. Zimmerman followed chased down an unarmed young man who was doing nothing wrong and killed him. He should be in jail.

Zimmerman is being reported as a White-Hispanic. The MSM is so awesomely hilarious...

Since it fits their agenda of "white bad! minority good!"

I guarantee if the same Zimmerman won a Nobel Prize instead, he would be a "Hispanic" not a "White-Hispanic"

also, conspiracy believer, you win this thread by blaming it on Bush. Priceless! :tu:

You all are only getting one side of the story which demonizes Zimmerman. Do you really think he would just pull a gun out and blow someone away, for nothing? Come on. Trayvon probably was the one who was actually commiting the crimes anyway. There's a flood of new information coming out now. If that turns out to actually be the case, good riddance.

The kid had multiple suspensions, they've found burglary tools on him! Trayvon was 6'3, not a small happy kid like the "Early Pictures" show. Zimmerman's head was bloodied, his story is starting to check out since more details have been released. I live near Sanford, the rest of the news should break soon.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

The facts still remain the same. Zimmerman followed chased down an unarmed young man who was doing nothing wrong and killed him. He should be in jail.

Except all of the facts have not been ascertained or reported in the news. You cry about the injustices of our legal system and yet you are ready, willing and able, to say with certainty, Zimmerman is guilty.

Pot meet kettle...

It's especially obvious because there are other pictures available.

Obama's son would look like a gangbanger by time he was seventeen. That statement alone is why you'll never see those current pictures on liberal media. It's so wrong they keep using that picture of a 13-14 year old travon. Not that the story isnt important but because of the intent. When things go bad, don't forget to let all the news networks now what a great job they've done in reporting the facts. Blood will be on their hands. More people are going to die because of this bs reporting. The facts and the court case couldn't come soon enough. Not that it matters, the narrative has been set and the reverends and panthers have set the pawns in motion already. War, violence, reaction and retaliation are the words they are spreading.

Have any of the republican candidates been set up for this yet? I mean trick questions designed to make them a racist... If not, they'll be coming.

Not so fast.

Except all of the facts have not been ascertained or reported in the news. You cry about the injustices of our legal system and yet you are ready, willing and able, to say with certainty, Zimmerman is guilty.

Pot meet kettle...

Hit the nail on the head.

Things are not always that simple.

If you seen a suspicious guy near you house, and you were worried for your families safety; would you:

A) Call the cops and hope they got there before a crime was commited.

B) Just left him alone

C) Went outside to shoo the guy away

D) Shot him on the spot

Zimmerman chose C (which was probably the wrong decision). If he went outside and the guy attacked him, he may have been (and this is to the extreme) forced to use a defensive weapon.

I know this is not verified, but if it is possible then how can we riot and put bounties on the guys head.

Hit the nail on the head.

It just sounds too much like the KKK and the lynch mobs of the past for me to be comfortable with.

Be damned with the legal system! He is clearly guilty and we are going to get justice!

I don't like what I'm seeing in my own town because of it.

That's a tough one because it is up to each of us to decide what looks suspicious in a certain situation. Zimmerman made the mistake of getting too close. What happened after that is up in the air.

Its really not a tough one. People who walk around intentionally looking like criminals(sagged pants, baggy T's, wife beaters, bandanas etc) will in most likelihood be treated like criminals.

Its really not a tough one. People who walk around intentionally looking like criminals(sagged pants, baggy T's, wife beaters, bandanas etc) will in most likelihood be treated like criminals.

That reminds me of a killing that happened about ten years ago, not far from where our business is. A construction worker was gassing up his car and he had a red bandana around his forehead to keep the sweat out of his eyes. He had no idea of the gang turf wars and he ended up being in a "blue" zone. A perfectly innocent father of two was shot down simply because he was wearing the wrong color bandana. Both gangs were black and it defied reason why they would shoot and kill a thirty something year old white guy that was not affiliated with either of them in any way.

Everything has be looked at on a case by case basis.