Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida Teen murdered by

Copasetic

Eggumpy

Your link doesn't even name "the witness", it merely stokes the fire.

Not persuasive, ESPECIALLY 4 days later. :wacko:

Looks like the people defending the roody-poo are getting a bit upset since the evidence has come out that he IS to blame for getting himself shot.

Just give it up, what is Zimmerman supposed to do, wait for death quietly like a little b****?

Looks like the people defending the roody-poo are getting a bit upset since the evidence has come out that he IS to blame for getting himself shot.

Just give it up, what is Zimmerman supposed to do, wait for death quietly like a little b****?

I see no injuries, especially not fatal ones, on the man. I see no evidence of this broken nose, and believe me, his coat and his shirt would have been covered with blood. In fact, because he shot the boy in the chest when he was supposedly on top of him, he would have had blood on him from that also. You can clearly see the red coat he's wearing, but no blood anywhere.

I see no injuries, especially not fatal ones, on the man. I see no evidence of this broken nose, and believe me, his coat and his shirt would have been covered with blood. In fact, because he shot the boy in the chest when he was supposedly on top of him, he would have had blood on him from that also. You can clearly see the red coat he's wearing, but no blood anywhere.

Have you ever had your nose broken? It's not like he would be wearing a bloodmask for his photo.

Red coat > Blood....

Have you ever had your nose broken? It's not like he would be wearing a bloodmask for his photo.

Red coat > Blood....

Oh come on. I work in nursing. You ever see someone with a broken nose? It bleeds like crazy. Any head wound does. The only bone you have in your nose is at the very top. The rest is cartilage which is why you can pinch your nostrils together and wiggle your nose back and forth. It's also why a broken nose needs to be reset right away. It can affect your ability to breath properly. Even after it heals, it may not be straight again. Sometimes plastic surgery is need to reset it again so a person can breath alright. Surely those cops have seen that before and would know this. He was wearing red and black really. No spots of blood which would have dried a darker brown. You want me to believe the cops took him home so he could change? You'd see the spots. No bandages. Not possible. As he turns he's wearing a nice clean shirt under that coat. No blood from someone laying on top of him having been shot. That part of the story is bull. Oh, and a broken nose is very painful also.

Edited by susieice

Oh come on. I work in nursing. You ever see someone with a broken nose? It bleeds like crazy. Any head wound does. The only bone you have in your nose is at the very top. The rest is cartilage which is why you can pinch your nostrils together and wiggle your nose back and forth. It's also why a broken nose needs to be reset right away. It can affect your ability to breath properly. Even after it heals, it may not be straight again. Sometimes plastic surgery is need to reset it again so a person can breath alright. Surely those cops have seen that before and would know this. He was wearing red and black really. No spots of blood which would have dried a darker brown. You want me to believe the cops took him home so he could change? You'd see the spots. No bandages. Not possible. As he turns he's wearing a nice clean shirt under that coat. No blood from someone laying on top of him having been shot. That part of the story is bull. Oh, and a broken nose is very painful also.

so, if the kid was on top of him and when he got shot...why does an eye witness report say that she saw Zimmerman straddling Trayvon? If the kid was bigger than Zimmerman, would he not have had a bit of a hard time getting from under the dead body? And like you said, he should have had blood on him from the shooting, there is gravity. the more I read and the more that Zimmerman's dad says...the story keeps changing it is like they will say anything to negate the blame here.

I also forgot to mention the swelling involved with a broken nose. It will also bruise. His face looks just fine.

Edited by susieice

so, if the kid was on top of him and when he got shot...why does an eye witness report say that she saw Zimmerman straddling Trayvon? If the kid was bigger than Zimmerman, would he not have had a bit of a hard time getting from under the dead body? And like you said, he should have had blood on him from the shooting, there is gravity. the more I read and the more that Zimmerman's dad says...the story keeps changing it is like they will say anything to negate the blame here.

The press was wrong to fuel the flames of racism. I don't question that. Yeah, I'm worried about the potential for trouble this has. But this story isn't holding water. Who would want to take the blame? Spreading nonsense like Zimmerman's lawyer is just as harmful. This case needs a thorough investigation. Hopefully the FBI will do that. Even the Sanford town council came back with a vote of no confidence in the police chief. Let the law do it's job.

The press was wrong to fuel the flames of racism. I don't question that. Yeah, I'm worried about the potential for trouble this has. But this story isn't holding water. Who would want to take the blame? Spreading nonsense like Zimmerman's lawyer is just as harmful. This case needs a thorough investigation. Hopefully the FBI will do that. Even the Sanford town council came back with a vote of no confidence in the police chief. Let the law do it's job.

Yeah, they need to really investigate this from a third party. They are all too close and biased there. The media does really stir things up, doesn't it? :no: But, then we read it, so they will continue doing this......

Are you judging Zimmerman by his cover? The majority of posts here seem to be people that are angry and want vengence, but AFAIK the evidence does not eliminate either being the aggressor. I think people are getting emotional and calling for Blood, when they, and everyone else, myself included, don't have all the facts.

But we do have a couple of facts that are not being disputed anywhere. Martin was walking down the street doing nothing wrong. Zimmerman decided to follow him (and eventually confront him). Everything that happened after that doesn't matter because it was Zimmerman who created the situation where he ended up killing Martin.

As I said way back when, at the least he should be charged with manslaughter because pursuing and detaining people at random while carrying a gun is pretty crappy judgement UNLESS you're actually hoping for a fight. Whether it should be murder instead of manslaughter completely depends on whether it was Martin or Zimmerman who was screaming for help and abruptly stopped when the gun went off.

I think the blatant "Hoodie Wears" who are calling for harm to be performed to Zimmerman, or that he does not need a trial, or that he needs to Bounty put on his head, are ENORMOUS racists themselves.

This I agree with completely. The way they're expressing their outrage is just so wrong. That said, the reason for the outrage - a man was killed and the cops didn't bother to investigate - that's pretty valid.

But we do have a couple of facts that are not being disputed anywhere. Martin was walking down the street doing nothing wrong. Zimmerman decided to follow him (and eventually confront him). Everything that happened after that doesn't matter because it was Zimmerman who created the situation where he ended up killing Martin.

As I said way back when, at the least he should be charged with manslaughter because pursuing and detaining people at random while carrying a gun is pretty crappy judgement UNLESS you're actually hoping for a fight. Whether it should be murder instead of manslaughter completely depends on whether it was Martin or Zimmerman who was screaming for help and abruptly stopped when the gun went off.

This I agree with completely. The way they're expressing their outrage is just so wrong. That said, the reason for the outrage - a man was killed and the cops didn't bother to investigate - that's pretty valid.

Well, it seems like they just took his word as the absolute truth, pretty lazy on their part.

And it is that seeming negligence that should work in Zimmerman's favor in a truly just system. But he has already been tried and convicted by the media. If he isn't arrested and found guilty by a court there is apt to be violence. And THAT is all the media's fault. In fact if any other person is harmed due to violence stemming from this reporting the news media outlets should be sued for incitement.

Guilty until proven innocent?

There are legitimate cases of someone shooting someone else in self defense. If you were being beaten over the head with a pipe and you had a gun, would you:

A) Just accept that death will come

B) Attempt to use the weapon. Really it could be a gun, a knife or any blunt object.

What if you are being carjacked? Just give up the car and maybe your life?

There is too much grey area.

No, investigate until guilt or innocence is proven and until that is determined act with prudence and limit the investigated persons opportunity to cause damage if the chance they could do so is as yet undetermined.

I would use the gun/weapon, I would also expect the evidence of the weapon of the assailant with their fingerprints/palm prints to speak for my defence, I would not resent the need to defend my action as the evidence speaks for itself. Incidentally, it was claimed Zimmerman was beaten and "bloodied" yet upon his exit from the police station there was no sign of damage - and surely the police would have photos of such damage, not to mention he would have been admitted to hospital for a checkup and there would be a report there-where is that evidence?

Yes and I've had a broken nose. Yes it bled, as much as a bad blood nose. So I cleaned it up, like the police would do before his mugshot. Broken noses can swell up, sure I've seen it happen in front of me, but mine didn't swell badly at all. After the blood was cleaned up and it was set It looked the same as before, except crooked and shiny. I don't think It's always as 'noticeable' as you may see. Perhaps it was not badly broken.

Pain...one of those things, can't call bull just because he doesn't appear to be in pain. Everyone has a different pain threshold.

To be honest I'm not sure If I've seen the same photos you're referring to about the jacket...Mind linking me? Are you talking about his mugshot or something else?

No, investigate until guilt or innocence is proven and until that is determined act with prudence and limit the investigated persons opportunity to cause damage if the chance they could do so is as yet undetermined.

I would use the gun/weapon, I would also expect the evidence of the weapon of the assailant with their fingerprints/palm prints to speak for my defence, I would not resent the need to defend my action as the evidence speaks for itself. Incidentally, it was claimed Zimmerman was beaten and "bloodied" yet upon his exit from the police station there was no sign of damage - and surely the police would have photos of such damage, not to mention he would have been admitted to hospital for a checkup and there would be a report there-where is that evidence?

'Beaten' could refer to more than just the face, he could have been kicked or punched in the arms, legs, body etc and we wouldn't be able to see, but he would be feeling it. 'Bloodied' is also unclear, was it on his face or was he scratched up his back from falling on a kerb in a struggle? There are many possibilities. These kinds of things would not be immediately visible to the home viewer.

I think time is the best weapon in this case, wait and see what comes out.

If his lawyer presents photos of injuries to his body, everyone has jumped on him for nothing.

At the moment, after looking at Zimmerman/Trayvon side by side in social media, I know who I can see getting beaten/robbed/started on and who I can see initiating it...

Yes and I've had a broken nose. Yes it bled, as much as a bad blood nose. So I cleaned it up, like the police would do before his mugshot. Broken noses can swell up, sure I've seen it happen in front of me, but mine didn't swell badly at all. After the blood was cleaned up and it was set It looked the same as before, except crooked and shiny. I don't think It's always as 'noticeable' as you may see. Perhaps it was not badly broken.

Pain...one of those things, can't call bull just because he doesn't appear to be in pain. Everyone has a different pain threshold.

To be honest I'm not sure If I've seen the same photos you're referring to about the jacket...Mind linking me? Are you talking about his mugshot or something else?

The link is about 4-5 pages back. It shows his arrival at the police station. He's wearing a red and black jacket and what looks to be a light green shirt under it. Report says it takes place one hour after the shooting. Medics did clean the blood from his face or whatever, but there is no way he got to change his clothes. They should be bloody. And if Trayvon was indeed on top of him when shot, the teen would have collapsed on him. No blood anywhere.

This link says the tape takes place a half hour after the shooting. The shirt is described as grey. It also talks about the funeral director who is handling Trayvon's body. Aside from the gunshot wound, there are no signs of a serious struggle. Would like to see Trayvon's autopsy report.

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmermans-lawyers-wont-police-223018779--abc-news-topstories.html

Edited by susieice

Well, it seems like they just took his word as the absolute truth, pretty lazy on their part.

Not exactly as he had corroborating witnesses;

Police leak details of George Zimmerman's account of Trayvon Martin shooting

The Sentinel, citing unidentified authorities, said that is the account Zimmerman gave to police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses.

Unless there is something found during the autopsy that contradicts it I don't think he will be charged with any crime. I mean a DA has to have some kind of evidence of wrong doing in order to prosecute anyone and if his account matches that of eye witnesses, there is physical evidence of him being assaulted and the police followed correct procedures the DA has nothing.

The link is about 4-5 pages back. It shows his arrival at the police station. He's wearing a red and black jacket and what looks to be a light green shirt under it. Report says it takes place one hour after the shooting. Medics did clean the blood from his face or whatever, but there is no way he got to change his clothes. They should be bloody. And if Trayvon was indeed on top of him when shot, the teen would have collapsed on him. No blood anywhere.

Cool, thanks....

Ok, watched it and I think anyone claiming foul on Zimmerman over injuries has a serious bias in play.

First of all, that police station video is terrible quality. If he had cuts on the back of his head or side of his head that had been steri-stripped It wouldn't be visible in that grainy mass. Second of all, there is a dark mark on the left side of his red jacket. Is there a clear photo of him wearing it showing that it is a logo or any other explanation? It sure looks like a small pool of blood to me.

You say you are a nurse, so I imagine you have dealt with wounds before. You would understand that people do not bleed like in the movies, correct? Trayvon would have to bleed out through his 1/2/3 layers of clothing, absorbing it and spreading it out which leaves the small stain we can see on Zimmermans left breast side as a reasonable sign of blood.

An instinctual reaction to having shot someone on top of you would not be to lie there and become soaked in blood to prove you were attacked, but to push the body off of you. Do you expect him to lie there to make it more convenient for people to judge him?

Honestly, what a joke. The video zooms into a black mass on the back of his head and says 'no visible sign of blood'...Yes, not visible because you can't make out ANY details....Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story though right?

Are there any witnesses supporting Trayvons side? Doesn't seem like it, only character references...The physical witnesses seem to support Zimmermans side.

Edited by Wandering

If Zimmerman were "bloodied" I find it very strange the police would take him to the station instead of the hospital. Do they not fear a lawsuit at the least. Let alone proof as to what they are saying to justify their actions.

This link says the tape takes place a half hour after the shooting. The shirt is described as grey. It also talks about the funeral director who is handling Trayvon's body. Aside from the gunshot wound, there are no signs of a serious struggle. Would like to see Trayvon's autopsy report.

http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmermans-lawyers-wont-police-223018779--abc-news-topstories.html

Did you watch the video and look at it properly or did you just emotionally react?

Are you really a nurse?

They should be bloody. And if Trayvon was indeed on top of him when shot, the teen would have collapsed on him. No blood anywhere.

Do you want him to lie in a pool of blood on purpose to help his story? Most peoples instinctive reactions don't list that as a priority.

I've worked in nursing for over 20 years. In fact, I need to get ready to go now. No time to argue. Here's another clip someone posted. This one says 37 minutes after the shooting. It isn't a full vid but I still don't see marks on Zimmerman's clothes and apparently neither does anyone else. The shirt is a light color.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3WyDmE1_NV

The initial gunshot would have caused gushing which would have stained clothing if the teen had been on top and fallen on him. There should have been a lot more of his own. Don't see many people with just a bad nose bleed that doesn't have blood on their clothes. No one is saying where on the teen's chest the wound is. He doesn't need to be covered but to collaborate his story there should be some. Zimmerman certainly doesn't look like he was barely conscious a half hour ago and yes Conspiracy. If he had been in this condition, the police would have taken him directly to the hospital before taking him for questioning. A concussion would have been an immediate concern and they don't want more happening to anyone while in their custody. They must not have felt these injuries were that serious and the treatment by the paramedics was enough. That wouldn't have been a lot considering Zimmerman arrived at the station in about a half hour after the incident. Seriously hurt, the squad would have taken him.

Edited by susieice

If Zimmerman were "bloodied" I find it very strange the police would take him to the station instead of the hospital. Do they not fear a lawsuit at the least. Let alone proof as to what they are saying to justify their actions.

'Bloodied' could mean he has blood on him, not that he is injured. It appears to me in the available videos that he has a dark patch, possibly blood on the left side of his red jacket. It is clearly visible.

I've worked in nursing for over 20 years. In fact, I need to get ready to go now. No time to argue. Here's another clip someone posted. This one says 37 minutes after the shooting. It isn't a full vid but I still don't see marks on Zimmerman's clothes and apparently neither does anyone else. The shirt is a light color.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3WyDmE1_NV

The initial gunshot would have caused gushing which would have stained clothing if the teen had been on top and fallen on him. There should have been a lot more of his own. Don't see many people with just a bad nose bleed that doesn't have blood on their clothes. No one is saying where on the teen's chest the wound is. He doesn't need to be covered but to collaborate his story there should be some. Zimmerman certainly doesn't look like he was barely conscious a half hour ago and yes Conspiracy. If he had been in this condition, the police would have taken him directly to the hospital before taking him for questioning. A concussion would have been an immediate concern and they don't want more happening to anyone while in their custody.

That is the same video I found before after going back 4/5 pages like you said. Please look again and concentrate on the left side of his jacket, not the left of the video but the area over where his heart is. His left.

Can you see the stain?

The jacket is red and you can see a dark stain there. It appears to be teardrop shaped, extending further down than across which makes it unlikely to be a logo.

Did they mention anything about him having a concussion or being barely conscious?

They must not have felt these injuries were that serious and the treatment by the paramedics was enough. That wouldn't have been a lot considering Zimmerman arrived at the station in about a half hour after the incident. Seriously hurt, the squad would have taken him.

From what I understand of the law, it doesn't matter how seriously he was injured, he has the right to 'stand his ground' and meet force with force. Trayvon could have shot him with a BB and Zimmerman would have been justified in returning fire.

I'm curious, has anyone else noticed this stain?

You can see it at

0:10

0:11

1:05

1:24

1:25

1:26

1:28

1:29

1:30

etc... In this video... http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-martin-case-exclusive-surveillance-video-george-zimmerman/story?id=16022897#.T3W85mGPXnK

If you can't see it then I don't know what to say. It certainly looks like a bloodstain to me and I've seen alot susie. Perhaps you should chuck on your glasses and watch the video again.

Hope your shift goes well.

Peace

'Bloodied' could mean he has blood on him, not that he is injured. It appears to me in the available videos that he has a dark patch, possibly blood on the left side of his red jacket. It is clearly visible.

The jacket is red and you can see a dark stain there. It appears to be teardrop shaped, extending further down than across which makes it unlikely to be a logo.

I'm curious, has anyone else noticed this stain?

You can see it at

0:10

0:11

1:05

1:24

1:25

1:26

1:28

1:29

1:30

etc... In this video... http://abcnews.go.co...97#.T3W85mGPXnK

If you can't see it then I don't know what to say. It certainly looks like a bloodstain to me ...

Peace

Yes, that could be blood. If it is (and whose blood), that will come to light in future forensic reports. That specific aspect is too obvious to be ignored. That said, it may not be blood after all ... a point which is still to be determined.

Yes, that could be blood. If it is (and whose blood), that will come to light in future forensic reports. That specific aspect is too obvious to be ignored. That said, it may not be blood after all ... a point which is still to be determined.

That's all im saying :tu:

Everyone else seems to have missed it.

I guess it's possible it could be a blood stain. Anything is possible. It just looks like a crease in the jacket to me and I paused the video to look at it.