Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida Teen murdered by

Copasetic

I also think this case should be thrown out. But it won't. The threat of cries of racism will force a trial.

It will definately go to Trial, but Zimmerman will get off easily. Unless he is sacrificed by his lawyer. Only a bad lawyer could get him to be found guilty. Probably what will happen is a plea bargain with Z doing just a year or so of time, and basically getting probation after that.

It will definately go to Trial, but Zimmerman will get off easily. Unless he is sacrificed by his lawyer. Only a bad lawyer could get him to be found guilty. Probably what will happen is a plea bargain with Z doing just a year or so of time, and basically getting probation after that.

With all the media bashing of George, it might be worse. Lots of pressure for a guilty verdict.

• Like 1

With all the media bashing of George, it might be worse. Lots of pressure for a guilty verdict.

Any lawyer or judge that bows to the Court of Public opinion rather then the actual law should be thrown out of their job and put into the unemployment rolls.

• Like 4

Any lawyer or judge that bows to the Court of Public opinion rather then the actual law should be thrown out of their job and put into the unemployment rolls.

they should be locked up for life at the least.

• Like 1

So much pressure AND more will come once this eats up again, that I think there is a real chance the jury in Fla. will sell him out. Remember the comments prior to the election where some oldsters were saying that if the Repubs "stole" the election, they'd "burn this mother down"? I anticipate the same kind of threats in this case. I see trouble coming. I will be happy to be proven wrong.
  • Like 1

I agree, but that doesn't always stop it. The pressure will be huge.

~sign~ none of this would have happened if Georgie boy had just waited for the cops. It's that simple.

From what I understand, George did exactly what he should have done. Follow a suspicious character without engaging.

but he was walking home. his gf home.

there was no reasons for GZ to call cops, TM didn't do anything illegal. what would he tell cops?? there is a guy walking that i never seen before???? so

i'm pretty sure GZ walked up to him, asked what he was doing here, (he could, he was a watch capitan) and TM pbly told him F off none of your buissnes.... and the fight began.

too bad TM didn't know GZ had a gun, may be he would not try to attack.

• Like 1

but he was walking home. his gf home.

there was no reasons for GZ to call cops, TM didn't do anything illegal. what would he tell cops?? there is a guy walking that i never seen before???? so

i'm pretty sure GZ walked up to him, asked what he was doing here, (he could, he was a watch capitan) and TM pbly told him F off none of your buissnes.... and the fight began.

too bad TM didn't know GZ had a gun, may be he would not try to attack.

There had been a rash of recent robberies by young black men. Trayvon was a stranger to the neighborhood and fit the description. I think George did the responsible thing by following him. If my neck of the woods had been being robbed by an old white guy, and I seen an unfamiliar old white guy walking buy my house, you bet I'd keep an eye on him. And I'm not neighborhood watch. Then when Trayvon went between some houses, George called the cops. Seems the right thing to do.

• Like 4

There had been a rash of recent robberies by young black men. Trayvon was a stranger to the neighborhood and fit the description. I think George did the responsible thing by following him. If my neck of the woods had been being robbed by an old white guy, and I seen an unfamiliar old white guy walking buy my house, you bet I'd keep an eye on him. And I'm not neighborhood watch. Then when Trayvon went between some houses, George called the cops. Seems the right thing to do.

He did the right thing by calling the cops...he should have let the cops handle it. They were on the way, it's their job. If Trayvon had a hostage and was threatening someone with violence, it would be different.

In this situation George made a choice, he chose to take matters into his own hands which culminated in the death of a whether human being.

This is one of those situations where, we, as opinionated spectators, will NEVER AGREE with each other.

This kind of argument causes us to harbor bad feelings toward each other and it's unfortunate.

The rush to judgment, the presumption of guilt on display here going all the way back in March of 2012 is pretty amazing in hindsight. Killing someone in self defense just isn't a realistic probability for some people I guess.

*Skin color check*

*Political ideology engaged*

Yep, it's murder.

Hang him.

• Like 3

The rush to judgment, the presumption of guilt on display here going all the way back in March of 2012 is pretty amazing in hindsight. Killing someone in self defense just isn't a realistic probability for some people I guess.

*Skin color check*

*Political ideology engaged*

Yep, it's murder.

Hang him.

Nice judgement call on all the people here who oppose your opinion... like I said, it's unfortunate.

Nice judgement call on all the people here who oppose your opinion... like I said, it's unfortunate.

Just imagine the rancor this trial will stir in the public at large all over the country. The media whores will actually fan the flames so that they can cover the resulting violence. This thing has the potential to cost lives if the media mishandles it.
  • Like 3

Just imagine the rancor this trial will stir in the public at large all over the country. The media whores will actually fan the flames so that they can cover the resulting violence. This thing has the potential to cost lives if the media mishandles it.

And the media will mishandle it just like they have so far. Remember the early reports saying that a white man killed a innocent little black kid?

Now we know it was a hispanic who killed a 17 year old black guy who has a history of illegal activities.

• Like 3

And the media will mishandle it just like they have so far. Remember the early reports saying that a white man killed a innocent little black kid?

Now we know it was a hispanic who killed a 17 year old black guy who has a history of illegal activities.

Does a history of illegal activities justify his death?

I think they should throw the case out based on no fair trial being possible because of extreme prejudice stirred up by the media...then maybe that would teach the media just to report the news instead of being "shapers of opinion" (in other words, propagandists). Maybe that would teach them a lesson, but I doubt it (the media, I mean).

Nice! :clap:

• Like 1

Wow. Amazing that this thread still gets posted on.

This thread will heat back up in a big way in April and possibly in June. The trial was postponed until June but there is a hearing to possibly dismiss based on the stand your ground statute. This trial and the fallout from it could be a REALLY big deal before all is said and done - think Rodney King and the LA riots...

Does a history of illegal activities justify his death?

No, but it shows a lot about his character...

• Like 1

All it takes it's one little troll...

I updated this thread because it is topical and will become even more so in the coming weeks and months. At 83 pages and over 1200 posts I'd say it deserves refreshing.
  • Like 2

I updated this thread because it is topical and will become even more so in the coming weeks and months. At 83 pages and over 1200 posts I'd say it deserves refreshing.

I wasn't referring to you. :)

• Like 1