Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida Teen murdered by

Copasetic

Had it been the cops, I'd agree. It was a civilian employee...a dispatcher... and she only recommended.

Reading the 911 call, it seems to me that the dispatcher was not even mad at him, just kept asking him questions and collecting information.

• Like 2

So you believe everything the media tells you?

So you don't believe when someone admits to things from their own mouth, with their lawyer sitting next to them?

The depraved mind I was waiting to see if you guys knew wtf you were talking about... Not a clue. The depraved mind bit is how Florida law defines "unintentional reckless behavior"... So murder 2, is unintentional reckless behavior that causes death. Sound like what Zimmerman did?

This is what I don't understand, he admitted to doing this.. He's just coming up with an excuse as to why he killed someones son... But somehow people eat this up about how he is not guilty. You can put the law in their face, you can put him admitting that he did this in their face, and they still seem to think he's innocent.

The only thing that matters is his admitting that he followed that "suspicious person" that was "possibly on drugs", confronting them, and saying "I don't have a problem" while reaching for his pocket(Even he said this is when he got hit, not before), and then after a short burst of that person fighting back against someone they saw reaching for their pockets in a confrontation, he pulled his gun and shot him one time in the heart.

^ Zimmerman admits to that, with his lawyer sitting next to him, how is he innocent?

The Sanford Police Officers that were in that crime watch program had pamphlets out since before the incident where they instruct the crime watch to not pursue any suspicious persons. But he did anyways...

The simple idea of the aggressor crying self-defense is total hogwash. The one who was defending himself was the one who was being followed and confronted repeatedly, and on the last confrontation he even asked the guy "whats your problem man" which is when the guy said "I don't have a problem" while reaching for his pocket. That was a clear threat of great bodily harm or death, and more than enough reason for him to defend himself from that threat by striking. There will be those who say he should have stopped once he punched him and dropped him, yeah we all know how safe you are from someone who's been following you after you hit them... Doesn't make sense for you to fight for your life until help arrives, nah... not like the second you stop they won't reach for that pocket and shoot you like they threatened to in the first place...

By the way, the autopsy shows that Zimmerman never even tried to fight back... He just waited until he was bloody and then shot the teen in the heart, yeah that's how self-defense is done...

Nooo wait this guy must be innocent and murder is too harsh..

So you don't believe when someone admits to things from their own mouth, with their lawyer sitting next to them?

The depraved mind I was waiting to see if you guys knew wtf you were talking about... Not a clue. The depraved mind bit is how Florida law defines "unintentional reckless behavior"... So murder 2, is unintentional reckless behavior that causes death. Sound like what Zimmerman did?

This is what I don't understand, he admitted to doing this.. He's just coming up with an excuse as to why he killed someones son... But somehow people eat this up about how he is not guilty. You can put the law in their face, you can put him admitting that he did this in their face, and they still seem to think he's innocent.

The only thing that matters is his admitting that he followed that "suspicious person" that was "possibly on drugs", confronting them, and saying "I don't have a problem" while reaching for his pocket(Even he said this is when he got hit, not before), and then after a short burst of that person fighting back against someone they saw reaching for their pockets in a confrontation, he pulled his gun and shot him one time in the heart.

^ Zimmerman admits to that, with his lawyer sitting next to him, how is he innocent?

The Sanford Police Officers that were in that crime watch program had pamphlets out since before the incident where they instruct the crime watch to not pursue any suspicious persons. But he did anyways...

The simple idea of the aggressor crying self-defense is total hogwash. The one who was defending himself was the one who was being followed and confronted repeatedly, and on the last confrontation he even asked the guy "whats your problem man" which is when the guy said "I don't have a problem" while reaching for his pocket. That was a clear threat of great bodily harm or death, and more than enough reason for him to defend himself from that threat by striking. There will be those who say he should have stopped once he punched him and dropped him, yeah we all know how safe you are from someone who's been following you after you hit them... Doesn't make sense for you to fight for your life until help arrives, nah... not like the second you stop they won't reach for that pocket and shoot you like they threatened to in the first place...

By the way, the autopsy shows that Zimmerman never even tried to fight back... He just waited until he was bloody and then shot the teen in the heart, yeah that's how self-defense is done...

My comment was made in reference to your comment -

"Not after the cops say "stop following him" it isn't".

The cops never said that. You used quotes to insinuate that a cop said exactly that. That is incorrect.

We'll have to agree to disagree on the rest.

Edited by Myles
  • Like 1

By the way, the autopsy shows that Zimmerman never even tried to fight back...

That's stunning to me. Zimmerman never claimed to have fought back. And he never expressed fear that he had the gun and that Martin could have taken it away from him.

He just waited until he was bloody

I've seen it speculated that he met with a tree. :lol:

So where did your own "clue" come from? Where is it written what you just wrote?

I don't see what Z did as reckless, or unintentional. I might do the same thing. The difference being I would not have a gun when TM came for me and I would RUN back to my car and lock the doors.

And it sounds to me like you are coming up with excuses why he is guilty. Showing probable cause for arrest and charging is a LOT different then showing evidence to convict in a court trial.

Where in the admission did GZ show reckless disregard for life? Where did he threaten TM? Getting out of his Truck? Is that threatening?

So your point is don't ever reach into your pocket or you're open season to take a beat down? TM was in fear of his life because GZ reached into his pocket?

GZ also said, in that same interview, that he was turning back to his car when TM just showed up and when he reached for his phone, TM hit him, knocked him down and slammed his head into the concrete path over a dozen times.

What matters is that GZ was going back to his car, when TM followed HIM and attacked him for no reason... maybe in a fit of "unintentional reckless behavior"??

Those are grounds to be tossed out of the Watch Program, but are they criminal actions? Nope....

According to GZ, TM kept asking him what his problem was even after GZ was down and bleeding on the ground...

Great Body Harm, by reaching for a pocket that did not even have GZs phone in it? If TM actually saw a gun, I'd agree, but there is zero evidence to support that TM ever saw the gun.

Yes, let's kill everyone with pockets!!!!

Right.... GZ was waiting for the police and did not intend to hurt TM, so he did not fight back. That much is clear. It was only when TM insisted on trying to knock GZ uncontious that the gun came out and one shot was fired.

If TM had not followed GZ repeatedly and confronted him he would still be alive.

• Like 2

I've been reading the latest posts with great interest, but I'm sorry I don't have much to add...except that if reaching into your pocket becomes a crime, almost every male will be in jail sooner or later....

I believe it was said the Jugde is not going to alllowed the 911 tape, into the trial, both familes claimed it was Z or T`s voice on the tape yelling help.Two experts will claimed the same. However I believe there are withness that will claim T was on top of Z ,so it was mostly likely Z yelling while T was beating on him. Z had injuries on the back of his head and a broken nose ,while T had injuries to the hands.

• Like 4

I believe it was said the Jugde is not going to alllowed the 911 tape, into the trial, both familes claimed it was Z or T`s voice on the tape yelling help.Two experts will claimed the same. However I believe there are withness that will claim T was on top of Z ,so it was mostly likely Z yelling while T was beating on him. Z had injuries on the back of his head and a broken nose ,while T had injuries to the hands.

Doesnt sound like much of a beating. And was it even confirmed he had a broken nose. I thought the ME said he could possibly have one and to go to the hospital but Z refused.

Looks like the Judge is going to sequester the jury...

• Like 1

Looks like the Judge is going to sequester the jury...

Good move in my opinion, but it's kind of too late. They all know the rage that is out there about this case.

What % out of 100 do you think would find him not guilty given the outrage they would face? Of course the evidence could make this question a moot point. But if it's a teetering point, I would guess 8 of 10 would error on the guilty side because they may have to deal with rioters. Hope I'm wrong.

• Like 2

So he DID have a broken nose. I've seen people say that was a lie Z made after being arrested.

• Like 2

I believe most neighborhood watch organizations advise the watchers to Not carry guns and to Not approach a suspicious individual but to , instead, call the cops.

Very good advice i think.