Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Saw UFO lat night

coolguy

hello all.Iam sure i saw a ufo last night saturday going in to sunday at 2 am. i was walking around the house geting ready to go to bed.i looked out and i allways look at the sky. and i saw this objectit was really high i knew it was not a star because the way it lookedit has a strobe light bright white and blue and it was just hoveing for like a half hour and i got the Binoculars out and i zoomed in and it looked like it was cigar shape. and it was for a long time and it left. it was to high to be a copter and it was not a satellite.and my mom was up and she saw it but she thinks iam nuts thinking it was a ufo...

Edited by coolguy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• DBunker

• booNyzarC

• coolguy

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all.Iam sure i saw a ufo last night saturday going in to sunday at 2 am. i was walking around the house geting ready to go to bed.i looked out and i allways look at the sky. and i saw this objectit was really high i knew it was not a star because the way it lookedit has a strobe light bright white and blue and it was just hoveing for like a half hour and i got the Binoculars out and i zoomed in and it looked like it was cigar shape. and it was for a long time and it left. it was to high to be a copter and it was not a satellite.and my mom was up and she saw it but she thinks iam nuts thinking it was a ufo...

Were you able to identify it? Nope. That makes it a UFO.

Congrats on seeing something that you weren't able to identify. :)

Of course that means that we can't definitively call it an alien piloted vehicle either. Bummer that, but reality is reality.

I do wonder what it was, but I highly doubt we will ever know; assuming there was anything there at all in the first place...

Cheers. :)

People see stuff flying around all the time, things that they cant identify for lots of reasons. But to go from there to maybe it was made by ET is just plain silly.

Edited by DBunker

It never hurts to Keep Looking up ! UFO`s are a bit tricky !

"hello all.Iam sure i saw a ufo last night saturday going in to sunday at 2 am"

So then....very late on a Saturday night??!! Couldn't sleep... or had you been out? Had a beer?

:rolleyes: Just kidding bud!

But a strobing light too? Isn't it normally planes and choppers that have those?

I watched a chopper once, must have been the police as they too hovered in one place, and for quite a while... like someone was under surveillance or something, as they do!

Now I couldn't see it enuff to make out its shape, just its lights, and it WAS enough to make me do a triple-take! But eventually it moved and then I heard the whumf-whumf-whumf of the rotors!

Then again you may just have seen something....'else'! Ive had a few sightings myself,and the frustrating thing is we can never be sure can we!

I even saw a black globe/orb in clear daylight following a perfect straight line over nearby rail tracks! While I was outside work, on a break, with 3 others!

Got all excited and pointed it out to an obviously non-ufo-minded group of workmates, who said..."nah...that's just a balloon"... and went back inside

Black balloon? Not being blown about? Flying straight and steady?

who knows? (but it was no way a balloon!)

Edited by bouncer

avatar1.jpgWere you able to identify it?

hahaha, missed this post somehow till just now!!

Are you taking the pish? :w00t: :w00t:

It was an unidentified thingy