Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is illuminati?

ZaraKitty

Hello :) If this has already been posted can you please link?

Anyway, I didn't think the 'Illuminati' was anything, at all, but I was talking to my friends step dad who was in the army and he said they're really dangerous, and he wouldn't tell me why! Was he just joking? Can someone please tell me what they are?

Thankyou ^_^

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AdealJustice

• JayMark

• Left-Field

• Rlyeh

Depending who you believe they are a secret group of highly "enlightened" individuals who are steering our world towards

A: Destruction OR B: Utopia....you pays your money, you takes your chances :w00t: Seriously though...so much info on them that it's a real STUDY. But very interesting.

The Illuminati are, allegedly, a group of people who want to take over the world. Despite the fact that they already, allegedly, control the world. To be a member you must have a name that is easy to type into YouTube.

an elite, that are funded by the Rothchilds who made themselves public and were disbanded " disappeared from the mainstream" , but it was all a front, a way to get id of the media , public attention. Illuminati or not, there is a very organized elite who rule the world, they are behind cartels and drug trade aswell. Investing on both sides.. Both world wars were constructed by their efforts. Nazi's, communitsts and U.S founding fathers were masons/ illuminati puppets aswell.

Speaking of the Rothchild's, I have heard they got the majority of their money when Napoleon was fighting and by fixing the stock market, releasing news that he had won and buying everything up when it dropped to pennies on the dollar, then when it was known that he lost everything returned to normal and they owned everything they needed. Anyone know if this is true and have any links on it?

Speaking of the Rothchild's, I have heard they got the majority of their money when Napoleon was fighting and by fixing the stock market, releasing news that he had won and buying everything up when it dropped to pennies on the dollar, then when it was known that he lost everything returned to normal and they owned everything they needed. Anyone know if this is true and have any links on it?

Uhm, to the best of my knowledge at the time of Napoleon the stock market consisted of purchasing cargo on incoming ships - there was certainly not some international stock market with money shifting hands in any major ways across borders. Nor were there any stock market corporations to be bought and sold via shares.

Cheers,

Badeskov

According to David Icke, reptilian aliens who rule the world and eat humans.

Edited by Rlyeh

The Rothchilds basically own all central banks, indirectly most banks and other corporations. De Beers mining company was founded through their influence... Rockefeller was brought up with his help... there is alot of mainstream evidence to support the links.

I will only say this:

Illuminati is a word. What matters is the connection it implies.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly they are all inbread aswell.

Keeping their bloodlines pure of outsiders.

I'm pretty sure Dan Brown made much of them in Angels and Demons? (Also a Movie). They are as elusive as a feathered elephant when it comes to anything resembling "facts" though :lol:

The Illuminati is basically an ancient cult made up of power-tripping, psychotic, homosexual nutters who worship a giant stone owl known as Moloch. These same individuals also happen to control most of the worlds resources.

So they're a satanic cult that is atleast several centurie's old, if not older.

The Illuminati is basically an ancient cult made up of power-tripping, psychotic, homosexual nutters who worship a giant stone owl known as Moloch. These same individuals also happen to control most of the worlds resources.

So they're a satanic cult that is atleast several centurie's old, if not older.

:rolleyes:

I don't think of the Illuminati as one group of people as much as I tend to believe they are numerous groups of peoples.

And I wouldn't state that the Illuminati doesn't exist, but when simply referred to by that name, it tends to be too easy for others to dismiss the possibility that numerous groups - whether they operate together or not - can "control" a substantial means of world operations.

Once that is established it can be reasonably argued that these groups "control" and /or influence how the world and its people operate.

Edited by Silvergun Superman

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

So maby they are self-distributing misinformation about themselves to prevent us from seeing them as they really are. That is if they exist.

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

So maby they are self-distributing misinformation about themselves to prevent us from seeing them as they really are. That is if they exist.

I completely agree, they have spread so much mis information about themselves, layers upon layers so that there is confusion, self doubt in their existence, very clever psychological ploy, they love reverse psychology ... what are your views on the Freemason, Illuminati relation, considering 1776 = illuminati founded and U.S independence especially considering most of the founding fathers were masons.

Wars then, as now, were often financed by debt/government bonds. The English government bonds at the time were called consuls .

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/ALRS/2005/1.html

Historical cases

Does history ever repeat itself? Let us consider for a moment the era of the Napoleonic Wars. In the 1800s, Napoleon Bonaparte, the French Emperor, was at war with the English, Germans, Prussians and Belgians. In 1815 he faced the ultimate show-down with the English Duke of Wellington at the Battle of Waterloo.

The Bank of England was created in 1694 and was both the Government’s bank and the debt-manager for the British. It developed the bankers’ bank concept and enforced the gold restrictions in war-time, as well as managing Government bonds. The London Stock Exchange was an active stock market in both shares, equities and bond market (debt, especially government debt with interest) from 1698.

Knowing the outcome of a Napoleonic war would have helped determine interest rates on government bonds and whether it was a good time to buy or sell. This lead to quite different scenarios in two leading cases: De Berenger (1814) and Rothchilds (1815). Both scenarios involved the conclusion to the Napoleonic war and the purchase of English government bonds. However, one was a crime; the other created a family fortune. What really happened?

The Case of De Berenger

On 21 April 1814, Mr de Berenger appeared in Winchester, scattering French money, wearing a military uniform and claiming Napoleon had been killed. Two other rogues dressed as French loyalists moved around announcing the same thing. As a result the price of government bonds rose rapidly on the stock exchange. Unfortunately, de Berenger was 12 months too early, resulting in the seven men, with de Berenger as their leader, being convicted of a conspiracy to spread false rumours.

The Case of Rothschilds

The Rothschilds’ family had agents in all capitals and trading centres in Europe. On 15 June 1815, a Rothschild agent actually at the Battle of Waterloo witnessed Napoleon being defeated by the English. He immediately sent a carrier pigeon to London, where Rothschild signalled to his agents to sell all their bonds. This resulted in others following and the prices dropped. It is alleged that Rothschild was secretly buying the bonds at a low price. As the real news of French defeat became known, the government bonds skyrocketed, with the Rothschild family multiplying their fortune by 20-fold.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

http://www.globalfinancialdata.com/Databases/Data.html

Foreign Stocks to 1693

During the 1600s, Europe began exploring the world and put its finances on a sounder footing. To do this, they established corporations whose stock traded in the world’s three financial centers. GFD has data from London (Bank of England, South Sea Company), Amsterdam (East Indies Company) and Paris (Mississippi Company) from the 1700s including the Great Bubble of 1720.