Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO filmed at air show in Chile

A strange fast-moving object is seen in the background during an acrobatic display at an air show.

Video from Chile is stirring up the UFO debate after an unusual object took a fly-by during an air-show. The footage, from 2010, appears to show a 'spot' moving quickly from frame to frame, causing the engineer who spotted the aberration enough alarm that he alerted the Chilean Government.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• DBunker

• booNyzarC

• bmk1245

This has been hashed over here before and the consensus is it's a bug (or bugs) near the camera.

I think our Leader has been beaten to it on this one ... http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=223807 :ph34r:

I msut say, it does seem to move in the ways that UFOs are often described as doing, whether that means anything or not.

Don't most display teams have nine planes? In which case, as there are only eight on flypast it's probably the ninth plane circling round to get into position for the next part of the display.

So where are the other 6 videos? How come it is always only this video that is being shown?

So where are the other 6 videos? How come it is always only this video that is being shown?

Simple, the other videos that would show beyond all doubt that we are being visited by ET was confiscated by a three letter government agency.

very frustrating.

If the common 'debunk' to this is bugs, then why would they not show another of the six videos to help move things along. The article indicates that they would have been aware of the bugs explanation but yet there seems to be a lack of willingness to put that explanation to rest, one would be excused to think this is odd and reason enough to question its authenticity, or whether the other videos even exist.

As always debunkers will throw mud and see whether it'll stick. The further more to ridicule, the more it'll stick!!

As for the video, those things are fast! Not the first time footage of this nature has been captured. As for Chilean bugs, I've been filming there over the past 3 years and I can tell you bugs like that don't excist. Ovnis are quite common. We saw one in Atacama Desert last December and managed to film another over the town of Chiguayante 1200km south. A local lad shouted, 'hey you wanna see an Ovni' ... well ****, he wasn't kidding. Managed to film a biggish bronze ball flying above the rooftops, its back drop were huge hills. Truly amazing!

The only trouble is, sunlight reflets off the top RIGHT of the ufo, when in wact the sun was shining from the left. Never mind, this ufo is one of those that bend space-time.

As always debunkers will throw mud and see whether it'll stick. The further more to ridicule, the more it'll stick!!

Actually, trying to falsify or disprove a claim just to see if it holds water isnt that bad.

Ridicule someone for holding a belief in the ETH, however, isnt the best way to go.

Actually, trying to falsify or disprove a claim just to see if it holds water isnt that bad.

Ridicule someone for holding a belief in the ETH, however, isnt the best way to go.

this one Too Hazz..... :tu::tu::tu:

Don't most display teams have nine planes? In which case, as there are only eight on flypast it's probably the ninth plane circling round to get into position for the next part of the display.

.... That's no plane....

Well after watching that clip my diagnostical opionion is that it probably was a fly or a flying bug. The reason being was the nature of flying movement and type of blur the object gave on camera. When the object was biggest on screen the blurrier it was. While everything on screen was in focus. The reason the object was blurry was because it was out of focus. It was out of focus because it was close to the lens of the camera. I don't think speed would cause the same blur if that object was far away. The type of blur seems like the type of blur produced when something is too close to the lens to be in focus and the focus of the lens is beyond the object. Sorry boys. I also believe in UFOs

Maybe the blur was caused by the semi-opaque bubble that surrounded it ? we are not alone !!!,and one day some gov't is going to be the first to say so...

Well put Hazzard. That's Science!

-Brand

Why we can't see something like

jumbo_and_mumbo.jpg

Where those "huge motherships", with all sorts of portholes and appendages, so popular a while ago, suddenly disappeared?

Why we can't see something like

Where those "huge motherships", with all sorts of portholes and appendages, so popular a while ago, suddenly disappeared?

Perhaps the ETs have more sense than to try to fly great big motherships in the atmosphere and gravitational pull of even a relatively small planet such as ours. Perhaps their technology has developed. Perhaps Adamski and Meier and friends made it all up.

Who can say.

I think an UFO doesn't actually have to be extraterrestrial and carrying aliens inside them. The 'UFO' that was captured on film could also be like some advanced jet or some other man-made flying object, about which a government, which could be both domestic or foreign, hasn't disclosed any information to the public as yet. I would say it is a possibility. And also, it doesn't really prove that ET has ever visited our planet.

I think an UFO doesn't actually have to be extraterrestrial and carrying aliens inside them. The 'UFO' that was captured on film could also be like some advanced jet or some other man-made flying object, about which a government, which could be both domestic or foreign, hasn't disclosed any information to the public as yet. I would say it is a possibility. And also, it doesn't really prove that ET has ever visited our planet.

So you are willing to consider all that, but not the simplest explanation, insects flying infront of the camera?

Where's the other footage.?

Where's the other footage.?

Dont you mean alleged footage?

Edited by DBunker

So you are willing to consider all that, but not the simplest explanation, insects flying infront of the camera?

If you didn't get, that is the exactly the point I was trying to make. I am saying that this 'object' seen in this video could easily be anything but a spaceship from outer space.

This is down there with Richard Lennie's claims videos of repeated UFO attacks on NASA shuttles during launches - any rational person would recognize them as bugs, but...

Did you not see the guy in the grey shirt flying the R/C plane around the field ?