Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Utah Data Center

MissTabooBerry

"The biggest-ever data complex, to be completed in Utah in 2013, may take American citizens into a completely new reality where their emails, phone calls, online shopping lists and virtually entire lives will be stored and reviewed."- RT News

Just wondering what people's thoughts were on this.

My blog: http://thetabootoday.blogspot.co.uk/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spud the mackem

• MissTabooBerry

• questionmark

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"The biggest-ever data complex, to be completed in Utah in 2013, may take American citizens into a completely new reality where their emails, phone calls, online shopping lists and virtually entire lives will be stored and reviewed."- RT News

Just wondering what people's thoughts were on this.

My blog: http://thetabootoday.blogspot.co.uk/

I guess Big Brother is about to really watch you,dont be naughty and you wont get a S.W.A.T. outfit literally coming thru your front door...Having said that we have been watched for years,no big deal just be out when they call...cheers

Man the 'government are going to get us' threads are coming out of the woodwork lately.

So who's going to be reviewing this information? And how long until they kill themselves? Because that sounds like a horrible job.

Man the 'government are going to get us' threads are coming out of the woodwork lately.

So who's going to be reviewing this information? And how long until they kill themselves? Because that sounds like a horrible job.

Pop out to your local shopping centre in the morning and see how many cctv cameras you can count,there is 7 in my centre and thats not counting 3 outside the bank and three inside...I usually give them a wave as they swivel round on to you,or even flip the bird as the U.S.say...

Can you even imagine the boredom? Sure, there would be some stuff that would be funny and other things that would pique the curiosity in morbid or titillating ways but on the whole? :sleepy: :sleepy:

I think our lives are pretty much recorded already. Isn't that what your social security number is all about? And what about credit cards? And your cell phone bill has all the numbers you call. Our lives are pretty much recorded.

The defense against data collection is quite simple: create so much BS data that they need boots to sift through it...

Edited by questionmark

Pop out to your local shopping centre in the morning and see how many cctv cameras you can count,there is 7 in my centre and thats not counting 3 outside the bank and three inside...I usually give them a wave as they swivel round on to you,or even flip the bird as the U.S.say...

You know! I live in England in a very rural village (barely anyone) and we even have 4 CCTV cameras here.

Thanks for your replies people..I find it insane that they are apparently hiring 500 people soon to work here.

I wonder if there are special 'tag' words that alert the people sifting through endless info.

Edited by MissTabooBerry

The defense against data collection is quite simple: create so much BS data that they need boots to sift through it...

Or as we like to call it "the Internet".