Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My best evidence for Alien existence #1

Dr. Mirdad

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Mirdad

• Hazzard

• DBunker

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those look like planes to me, in the dusk.....Saw that a lot in Nevada.

The pictures, I can not see a thing.

Thanks for sharing though.

The part 2 topic ......New York, balloons, that has been shown more than enough to convince me.

Yea I couldn't do the links properly for some reason, I will repost it

I hope these images are better, and as far the videos go. They are not planes, I watch planes for years now, I live close to an airport I see them all the time and these aren't planes the movement they make can not possibly be done by us at this time. The video of the "balloons" aren't balloons, like I told every one, a video that's only a few min long can not do justice for an event that went on all day. The video doesn't even show those "balloons" that where doing formations, it didn't show the balloons hovering over the empire state like me and my friend saw, it didn't show them vanishing and randomly appearing, moving with ease, etc etc... I know it's easy to discredited something that you haven't seen with you own eyes, but trust me the video does not do justice for what happened on that day. Same thing in Mexico, where those balloons are wouldn't be more honest to say you don't know what it is...

I dont see anything out of the ordinary in those clips.

First one looks like a star shining through the clouds that the clods eventually cover and the second appears to be a lone cloud.

First one looks like a star shining through the clouds that the clods eventually cover and the second appears to be a lone cloud.

A lone cloud? What about the pics, are they lone clouds aswell?

Edited by Sol Mirdad

I dont see anything out of the ordinary in those clips.

That is because... there isn't anything out of the ordinary in any of those clips.

These two threads should be renamed to something like 'My best evidence for having an overactive imagination.'

That is because... there isn't anything out of the ordinary in any of those clips.

These two threads should be renamed to something like 'My best evidence for having an overactive imagination.'

Or How to Flood a Forum with Dribble !

post-68971-0-77412000-1332294906_thumb.j

It's difficult to get a sense of perspective and movement from the photos, but I might suggest several phenomena that might mimic your observations. 1-somewhat rare lenticular clouds, formed by high shearing winds, will show as distinctly saucer shaped. 2-aircraft coming towards you from a distance appear to hover or even appear to oscillate vertically when they are in an arced movement -- this phenomena was ofter the real cause for many of the ufo reports over area 51 in the USA. And, this effect is further exaggerated with landing lights and the sun an low angles hence causing intermittent reflections as the aircraft's body reflective parts capture the sunlight. 3-an interesting phenomena I personally observed, which somewhat parallels your observations, was that of a high altitude atmospheric test aircraft. In my instance, during the early morning hours, a bright ufo appeared in somewhat synchronous movement over our area for almost an hour. This evoked a lot of interest and the local air force base and weather bureau were finally able to determine that it was a slow flying NASA aircraft at an extremely high altitude such that it appeared somewhat stationary yet was capturing and reflecting the low angle of the sun so as to appear quite bright.

It's difficult to get a sense of perspective and movement from the photos, but I might suggest several phenomena that might mimic your observations. 1-somewhat rare lenticular clouds, formed by high shearing winds, will show as distinctly saucer shaped. 2-aircraft coming towards you from a distance appear to hover or even appear to oscillate vertically when they are in an arced movement -- this phenomena was ofter the real cause for many of the ufo reports over area 51 in the USA. And, this effect is further exaggerated with landing lights and the sun an low angles hence causing intermittent reflections as the aircraft's body reflective parts capture the sunlight. 3-an interesting phenomena I personally observed, which somewhat parallels your observations, was that of a high altitude atmospheric test aircraft. In my instance, during the early morning hours, a bright ufo appeared in somewhat synchronous movement over our area for almost an hour. This evoked a lot of interest and the local air force base and weather bureau were finally able to determine that it was a slow flying NASA aircraft at an extremely high altitude such that it appeared somewhat stationary yet was capturing and reflecting the low angle of the sun so as to appear quite bright.

That is the most reasonable explanation I have come across. Thank you.

That is the most reasonable explanation I have come across.

Mundane stuff like clouds and aircraft was pointed out to you sense the beginning of the thread.

Mundane stuff like clouds and aircraft was pointed out to you sense the beginning of the thread.

No.. The presentation of everyone's answer seems to be of a judge mental point of view as if they know what is being shown in the video or pictures. The explanation given by highdesert50 seems to be an explanation of his or her point of view and personal experiences where provided in the explanation. You on the the other speak as if you are the one who created what I have seen. You speak from the point of view in which you know what is in the photo or videos I have with out sharing a personal experience regarding your explanations. Simply what you have said is mundane. I myself speak from personal experience in regards to my explanations. So think next time before you type,(and this goes for everyone) if you don't know what your talking about or have any personal experiences that your sharing so basically, your saying nothing. Just wasting people's time with your pre-concieved prejudices.

Edited by Sol Mirdad

No.. The presentation of everyone's answer seems to be of a judge mental point of view as if they know what is being shown in the video or pictures. The explanation given by highdesert50 seems to be an explanation of his or her point of view and personal experiences where provided in the explanation. You on the the other speak as if you are the one who created what I have seen. You speak from the point of view in which you know what is in the photo or videos I have with out sharing a personal experience regarding your explanations. Simply what you have said is mundane. I myself speak from personal experience in regards to my explanations. So think next time before you type,(and this goes for everyone) if you don't know what your talking about or have any personal experiences that your sharing so basically, your saying nothing. Just wasting people's time with your pre-concieved prejudices.

What a cry-baby :lol: Ok, next time I will try and remember the sugar on-top.

Seriously, sol..... Having seen your "best evidence"..... Its no wonder the field of UFOlogy is laught at by the scientific community.

What a cry-baby :lol: Ok, next time I will try and remember the sugar on-top.

Now your turning to childish behavior with your name calling I guess I struck a chord in your unconscious mind. Stop getting your emotions evolved buddy.. Lighten up on yourself and others.. It'll be nice..

Seriously, sol..... Having seen your "best evidence"..... Its no wonder the field of UFOlogy is laught at by the scientific community.

Show your evidence to disprove their existance. From what point of your are you coming from. If you never had any of these experiences, I wouldn't be suprised that your not open to the idea. These pics and vids are what I have, they show a aspect of what was seen that day and other time. You act as if the pictures and vids give you the direct experience. But hey, that's reality you creat for yourself, so why not exist in it.

Show your evidence to disprove their existance...

Im sorry, but this is an argument from ignorance. It asserts that a proposition (ET visitation) is true because it has not yet been proven false.

Im sorry, but this is an argument from ignorance. It asserts that a proposition (ET visitation) is true because it has not yet been proven false.

But this is true too ! We cannot prove that E.T. exsist ! nor that he does not exsist! Only that If you are a open minded thinker theres no way on Earth that with all that space out there and zillions of Planets We are the only Intelligent Life forms ?

Come On people that would be Like saying that The Human race is the Top of the Food chain !

Just wait I will bet everything that within the next few years we find proof if Life off this Planet.

Ive got nothing to Loose afterall ! Its all In or Were All out !

We better hurry up too on our Looking a bit better ! We dont want to be the Last Kids in the Universe to turn off the Lights!

We cannot prove that E.T. exsist ! nor that he does not exsist!

Thats all Im saying.

So turn off the lights Hazzard !

Lights-out.jpg