Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA out to destroy Australia's coal industry

evil_kenshin

http://www.theage.com.au/queensland/cia-threatens-australian-coal-industry-palmer-20120320-1vhi7.html

Mining magnate Clive Palmer has accused the Australian Greens and Queensland environmental campaigners of "treason" in conspiring with US powers to destroy the nation's coal industry.

Mr Palmer was expected to give his response to the passing of the Gillard government's mining tax at a media conference called this afternoon, but the multi-billionaire was concerned only with perceived collusion between the United States' Central Intelligence Agency and the environmental lobby.

Mr Palmer turned his attention to a report by Greenpeace and other anti-coal groups, titled Stopping the Australian Coal Export Boom, which outlined an environmental campaign designed to disrupt and delay the expansion of the industry.

Clive Palmer outlines his concerns over the CIA's alleged meddling in the Australian coal industry.

Clive Palmer outlines his concerns over the CIA's alleged meddling in the Australian coal industry.

While brandishing a copy of the report this afternoon, Mr Palmer said it was the result of a CIA conspiracy involving the US-based Rockefeller Foundation.

Seems quiet an accusation though I guess its not impossible of being true; though if so wonder what the CIA's vested interest is in being after Australia's coal industry

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evil_kenshin

• Grey14

• Wandering

• Habitat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clive is an entertaining character, doesn't fit any mould that I know of.

Canberra does a good enough job of ****ing over WA. Now you're telling me the CIA is onto us too? :lol: **** me!

Now we've got the mining tax too. Go do something you're good at Julia, like smoke your husbands pole cos your calling in life is certainly not running a country.

I'll be happy when we secede, Perth would be the new Dubai if 70% of our royalties weren't going to Canberra.

Why on earth would the CIA want to hamper mining in Australia? It doesnt make sense. We want your resources. Why do you think we avoid using our own oil researves and get our oil from other countries, same with other natural resources.

Probably has something to do with Uranium ... nuclear power plants.. and nuclear weaponry? ... and the MONEY to be made on all three?

post-86645-0-89469500-1332333562_thumb.g

Attacking the coal industry ? Obviously some sort of 'black' operation ?

I dunno... firstly the CIA maliciously mine the harbours.

Now they harbour malice against the mines.

Where will it all end ?

meow purr :)

It's compulsory after becoming a "multi-billionaire" to become as mad as a box of frogs.

Edited by Eldorado

• 1 month later...
Mr Palmer said it was the result of a CIA conspiracy involving the US-based Rockefeller Foundation.

..it's only a rort when you're not in on it, right Mr. Palmer?