Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Pantry Ghost documentary

charger81

Just watched a documentary they made about the pantry ghost, they interviewed the whole family involved and showed all of the footage.

Probably the scariest documentary ive ever seen, i think it may be a real haunting now

Heres the link http://pantryghost.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• charger81

• vitruvian12

• Alienated Being

• Homan34

Top Posters In This Topic

As much of a skeptic as I am, I refuse to watch that at this hour... especially when I am running low on sleep.

I am very much interested in these types of movies. I like these types of scary movies. Thanks for sharing this.

Ok, so this is yet another thread about this footage...

The member who started this thread joined just yesterday. They're here plugging their movie to make money.

I have been a member of this blog for a long time, i have two user names, im not usually in the ghost forums im more into ufos, but i watched the documentary and wanted to share it here,

im not making any money off of that movie. but for the record i dont know if i believe in ghosts or the after life, i need to see it in person for myself

I have been a member of this blog for a long time, i have two user names, im not usually in the ghost forums im more into ufos, but i watched the documentary and wanted to share it here,

im not making any money off of that movie. but for the record i dont know if i believe in ghosts or the after life, i need to see it in person for myself

You say you dont know if you believe but in a previous post you said the video was real. You posted that same comment in multiple threads with a direct link to the purchase site. What is your reasoning to create another profile here to plug a video thats for sale, since that is obviously what you are doing?

ok im going back to my ufo buddys, oz encounters is my favorite ufo video, its about ufos in australia if anyone cares

ok im going back to my ufo buddys, oz encounters is my favorite ufo video, its about ufos in australia if anyone cares

Whats your other profile? Im sure your ufo comments are equally insightfull to follow

I thought it was against forum rules to have multiple accounts. :unsure2:

I think it is. I also think the panty ghost is fake and here's the video why