Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Massive eathquakes predicted for March 22nd!

bouncer

"All the major news outlets are being sent a copy of this March 22, 2012 Press Release WARNING stating that everyone living in or near a seismic zone should be warned to brace for one of the top five earthquake events in recorded history on March 22, 2012 at 4:58:34 UTC.

Earth axis is expected to shift five+ inches with the world aquifers, when our planet passes 66,000 miles per hour through a gravity trough connecting the Sun and the inbound heavy-mass object (HMO). I have been sending warning messages to the media all along and nobody has responded with a single word. We shall see very soon if the next ‘event’ on the 188-day cycle is for real or not".

source: http://zen-haven.dk/seismic-window-march-22/

You read it here first!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• JayMark

• Abramelin

• failturner25

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And if you looked 3 posts down on Earth, Disasters and the Environment, someone has posted about an earthquake in Acapulco..

http://www.voanews.com/english/news/americas/Earthquake-Hits-Near-Acapulco-Mexico---143531336.html

OK but timing it precisely isnt really possible, is it? Lets see if anymore happen and god bless those who may get caught in one

Hmmm... I'm predicting a massive series of anticlimaxes, I'm afraid. The premis of earthquakes appears to be based on some.. well... "exotic" scientific theories.

For example,

• What is a "gravity trough" ?
  • What is an "inbound heavy mass object", and what grounds do we have to beleive that such a thing exists within our solar system ?
  • Why would a gravity anomolay cause a shift in the earths axis ?

If you could shed some light on those terms, I would be MOST interested.

meow purr :)

Hmmm... I'm predicting a massive series of anticlimaxes, I'm afraid. The premis of earthquakes appears to be based on some.. well... "exotic" scientific theories.

For example,

• What is a "gravity trough" ?
  • What is an "inbound heavy mass object", and what grounds do we have to beleive that such a thing exists within our solar system ?
  • Why would a gravity anomolay cause a shift in the earths axis ?

If you could shed some light on those terms, I would be MOST interested.

meow purr :)

Nobody seem to really know what a "gravity trough" is. Dosen't seem to be a valid scientific term. If so, I have never heard of it.

An inbound heavy mass object would be I guess a heavy object coming towards here or simply closer. There's all the fuss about "Nibiru" and such. I found an interesting article about a massive object that could be on the edge of the solar system and drawing comets in but that's all for now.

Link About Massive Object

As for the third question, all I know is about axial precession so far. It explains how gravity affect a body's rotational axis. Check it out.

"In astronomy, axial precession is a gravity-induced, slow and continuous change in the orientation of an astronomical body's rotational axis. In particular, it refers to the gradual shift in the orientation of Earth's axis of rotation, which, like a wobbling top, traces out a pair of cones joined at their apices in a cycle of approximately 26,000 years [1] (called a Great or Platonic Year in astrology)."

Reminds me of the whole "Mayan 26,000 year cycle" thing. Are wh there yet? :rolleyes:

WiKiPeDiA: Axial Precession

Let's see where this discussion goes now.

Edited by JayMark

"All the major news outlets are being sent a copy of this March 22, 2012 Press Release WARNING stating that everyone living in or near a seismic zone should be warned to brace for one of the top five earthquake events in recorded history on March 22, 2012 at 4:58:34 UTC.

Earth axis is expected to shift five+ inches with the world aquifers, when our planet passes 66,000 miles per hour through a gravity trough connecting the Sun and the inbound heavy-mass object (HMO). I have been sending warning messages to the media all along and nobody has responded with a single word. We shall see very soon if the next ‘event’ on the 188-day cycle is for real or not".

source: http://zen-haven.dk/seismic-window-march-22/

You read it here first!!

I read/heard it on YouTube, 2 months ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJiLKUoPdaA

Nobody seem to really know what a "gravity trough" is. Dosen't seem to be a valid scientific term. If so, I have never heard of it.

An inbound heavy mass object would be I guess a heavy object coming towards here or simply closer. There's all the fuss about "Nibiru" and such. I found an interesting article about a massive object that could be on the edge of the solar system and drawing comets in but that's all for now.

As for the third question, all I know is about axial precession so far. It explains how gravity affect a body's rotational axis. Check it out.

"In astronomy, axial precession is a gravity-induced, slow and continuous change in the orientation of an astronomical body's rotational axis. In particular, it refers to the gradual shift in the orientation of Earth's axis of rotation, which, like a wobbling top, traces out a pair of cones joined at their apices in a cycle of approximately 26,000 years [1] (called a Great or Platonic Year in astrology)."

Reminds me of the whole "Mayan 26,000 year cycle" thing. Are wh there yet? :rolleyes:

WiKiPeDiA: Axial Precession

Let's see where this discussion goes now.

yes lets!

I haven't a clue about gravity troughs or stuff, I was hoping someone else may know too! Googling it just chucks up similar stories or versions of this story so cant really discover much more

However, I found this:

"For one thing, Sitchin's translations of the Sumerian texts were terrible - for example, he got the word for `planet' wrong. And the words Nibiru and Marduk? Marduk was, besides a god, a nickname for the planet Jupiter. `Nibiru' simply means `ferry boat' and was sometimes used to describe... Jupiter! So in fact, what Sitchin holds for Planet X is simply good old Jupiter.

And we've just had, few days ago anyway a nice line up of Jupiter and Venus, did anyone notice them close together at night? I was puzzled at first at the 2 stars together until I discussed this on the astronomy side of the forum. Now they are drifting apart again..

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/02/120228-planets-moon-night-sky-venus-jupiter-space-science/

But only one day to go to test the theory! prolly an anticlimax as Ships-Cat says!

Theres always some doomsday story going round inst there?!

Edited by bouncer

The 'prediction' (see my YouTube video) is about an earthquake of 10 on the Richter Scale.

Earthquakes like the one of today in Mexico are peanuts compared to earthquakes of that size.

It will literally move mountains, cause tsunamis, total destruction and all that scheise. It will make the disaster of december 2004 in the Indian Ocean or the 2011 earthquake/tsunami in Japan look minor in comparison.

+++

EDIT:

10.0+ - Massive - Never recorded, widespread devastation across very large areas; see below for equivalent seismic energy yield. - Extremely rare (Unknown/May not be possible).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

My bet is on "No, nothing like that will happen tomorrow."

And this time it is not a bet based on mere skepticism, but also based on fear of the cataclysm that would be the result of an earthquake the size of 10 on the Richter Sale.

If the guy who predicted this will be proven wrong, he should be whipped till he screamed for mercy, and that for a couple of days before they bury him alive.

And I would advise the same treatment for all the subsequent 'doomsday-sayers'.

Edited by Abramelin

If the guy who predicted this will be proven wrong, he should be whipped till he screamed for mercy, and that for a couple of days before they bury him alive.

And I would advise the same treatment for all the subsequent 'doomsday-sayers'.

Well, in that kind of situation yes, perhaps.

Going around telling people about a disaster which is based on little to no scientific data is purely wrong.

At least scientists who predict disasters concerning for instance global warming and climate changes have a whole lot of data taken into consideration and admit without any hesitation that of course, there is a margin of error. That's why they consider many diffrent scenarios.

I use this one .

I check Japan daily.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/

But those are earthquakes of any magnitude.

You better check this site:

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/

You can choose some area, the depth and magnitude of the earthquakes.

Edited by Abramelin

Well, in that kind of situation yes, perhaps.

Going around telling people about a disaster which is based on little to no scientific data is purely wrong.

At least scientists who predict disasters concerning for instance global warming and climate changes have a whole lot of data taken into consideration and admit without any hesitation that of course, there is a margin of error. That's why they consider many diffrent scenarios.

There are people willing to fkg commit suicide because of what they believe will happen on december this year (the socalled "Mayan Prophecy").

You can call them stupid, idiots and gullible (I do) but they are too scared to wait for that to happen. If anything even remotely resembling a disaster happens a short time before that date, some will hang themselves.

Idiots as they may be, but some could be your and my friends.

When tomorrow passes without any disasters, the 'dooms-day sayers' will know who I am.

And I expect that the next day will be like any other day.

Sht happens every day, but we will not be whiped out of existence.

Edited by Abramelin

There are people willing to fkg commit suicide because of what they believe will happen on december this year (the socalled "Mayan Prophecy").

You can call them stupid, idiots and gullible (I do) but they are too scared to wait for that to happen. If anything even remotely resembling a disaster happens a short time before that date, some will hang themselves.

Idiots as they may be, but some could be your and my friends.

When tomorrow passes without any disasters, the 'dooms-day sayers' will know who I am.

And I expect that the next day will be like any other day.

Sht happens every day, but we will not be whiped out of existence.

Excellent!

So tomorrow, you and me are on a quest.

Smithers, bring me the fibrous wooden but non-varnished plunger and some moderatly viscous petroleum jelly!

Well I guess in the UK we are almost free of earthquakes, Theres been some very minor ones, tho theories suggest fracking caused those. So perhaps if a biggy does go off someplace, we shall be OK. Unless its is THE biggy in which case I should imagine coastal areas may see a rise in water levels/floods etc.

However, these people who come up with this info, well why are they privvy to it and release the info.. and not the worlds scientists and seismologists? That fact alone ever more convinces me this a no goer.

Unless the worlds scientist dont want to start a mass panick, As it would if on TV news..

I found an interesting article about a massive object that could be on the edge of the solar system and drawing comets in but that's all for now.

That is very interesting, thanks for posting this.

I've been kicking around doing a painting of Nemesis for a while (greek goddess of revenge) and this is probably going to make me hurry up on that project :D

Well I guess in the UK we are almost free of earthquakes,

Tis only earthquake free if you don't have a fat, randy couple staying in the flat above.

:)

That is very interesting, thanks for posting this.

I've been kicking around doing a painting of Nemesis for a while (greek goddess of revenge) and this is probably going to make me hurry up on that project :D

Hahaha! I just found this out of the blue after reading this topic. I also got like "hey, this is strangely interesting, I'll post it".

Haa, I love learning about stuff. But I feel my life won't be nearly long enough for me to learn everything I'd like to learn.

I hope they develop a computer that will implement knowledge in our minds matrix-style soon enough otherwise I'll need to reincarnate and I could end up beeing a fruit fly which would suck. :(

I wonder how nuch you all will laugh when one of your friends commits suicide because s/he is scared of what s/he thinks is about to happen this year.

You may think you don't have that kind of friends, but people tend to stay quiet about their crazy 'fears', even to their friends.

You may say you don't have stupid friends like I have described, but how sure are you about that? You are NOT.

If this guy proves to be wrong next day,I will be on every next moron predicting the 'end of the earth'.

Believe me.

I wonder how nuch you all will laugh when one of your friends commits suicide because s/he is scared of what s/he thinks is about to happen this year.

You may think you don't have that kind of friends, but people tend to stay quiet about their crazy 'fears', even to their friends.

You may say you don't have stupid friends like I have described, but how sure are you about that? You are NOT.

If this guy proves to be wrong next day,I will be on every next moron predicting the 'end of the earth'.

Believe me.

The thing is, any earthquake thats caused substantial damage in the past has happened without warning hasnt it, so yeh I expect this to be just another spook story

The thing is, any earthquake thats caused substantial damage in the past has happened without warning hasnt it, so yeh I expect this to be just another spook story

That is not the point I was trying to make, Bouncer.

There happens to be people who get off about being able to scare people shtless.

Some will believe this bull, and kill themselves because they don't want to wait for it to happen.

That is no faery-story, Bouncer, this is bound to happen.

And that is why I say: the next 'dooms-day' sayer's ass will be mine.

That is not the point I was trying to make, Bouncer.

There happens to be people who get off about being able to scare people shtless.

Some will believe this bull, and kill themselves because they don't want to wait for it to happen.

That is no faery-story, Bouncer, this is bound to happen.

And that is why I say: the next 'dooms-day' sayer's ass will be mine.

Good so I hope you'll be emailing the fella who made the predictions then! I guess in one sense, this post wouldn't be found ordinarily by the average Joe public who doesn't read anomaly/mystery sites though. The matter isnt exactly prominent news is it? More fringe news than anything else. If TV news though it may well scare people tremendously, so fortunately I think the masses wont even have heard of this!

Im giving this story till the 23rd, just in case he's a day out before anything else! But fingers crossed nothing happens and everyone's OK!

Good so I hope you'll be emailing the fella who made the predictions then! I guess in one sense, this post wouldn't be found ordinarily by the average Joe public who doesn't read anomaly/mystery sites though. The matter isnt exactly prominent news is it? More fringe news than anything else. If TV news though it may well scare people tremendously, so fortunately I think the masses wont even have heard of this!

Im giving this story till the 23rd, just in case he's a day out before anything else! But fingers crossed nothing happens and everyone's OK!

Some people really look for this kind of 'news'. You may say it is just 'their problem', and not yours. But imagine some of your friends believe all this bull. They know they better not tell you about it because you will laugh at their faces, and so you won't hear a word from them.

--

And I won't 'email' these fks, I will make their life miserable beyond belief.

There are more ways to screw someone online than just by email.

However, these people who come up with this info, well why are they privvy to it and release the info.. and not the worlds scientists and seismologists? That fact alone ever more convinces me this a no goer.

Unless the worlds scientist dont want to start a mass panick, As it would if on TV news..

I think you're safe in the assumption this is just another false doomsday prediction by a scam artist. The fact is that 'scientists' are not the only ones privy to information. That's the beauty of much scientific enquiry - if you're sufficiently interested and want to invest a bit, anyone can have a go.

No heavy mass object (if that's what it's called) could get close without the thousands of amateur astronomers around the world picking up on it. In fact, a lot of discoveries (eg asteroids, comets and the like) are made by these amateurs.