Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

First-ever Area 51 exhibit

Still Waters

Area 51 has been called the most secret place on Earth that never existed. And for a long time, that was true.

On March 26, the Smithsonian-affiliated National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas plans to unveil the first-ever Area 51 exhibit, and it will be loaded with UFO and possible extraterrestrial-related items.

The exhibit, dubbed "Area 51: Myth or Reality," will present the historical records of a place that has long been shrouded in mystery.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Still Waters

• Amerix

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing of any substance will be on display..

You got that right! It's about the most rhetorical exhibit I've ever heard of! That's the same as having an exhibit of Atlantis. :sleepy:

Just remember to wear your Bob Lazar tee shirt for President !

:wacko:

we will only see what they want us to see

I keep looking for these "They`s "

I wonder if "they" really wear all Black suits,and dark sun glasses? B) B)

In one corner of the exhibit room is a glass display booth containing tiny specks that you can only see with an electron molecule. The sign on the display reads "This display contains representations of the brains of those who believe anything of exobiological origin has been and is currently being being contained at Area 51. Please get a life."

In one corner of the exhibit room is a glass display booth containing tiny specks that you can only see with an electron molecule. The sign on the display reads "This display contains representations of the brains of those who believe anything of exobiological origin has been and is currently being being contained at Area 51. Please get a life."

I think they are blowing that est, outta size ! Nothing in AREA 51 can come close to the Aliens in here !