Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian space experts are seeking to solve

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• thewonderman

• A rather obscure Bassoon

• DKO

I was actually being serious.

And so was I, actually. Thanks. I just re-read my post for signs of sarcasm, or even a bit of facetiousness, but I was being genuine!

edit to add: Aha, was it the Catherin Tate bit? If so I meant that in regard to the fact Id trashed this find..not that I thought your post to me was a load of old ....tate...

Edited by bouncer

You guys are too Funny ! Elliots Hardware 10/24 slotted counter sunk screws on the UFO ? What will the Russians think of next ?

Maybe we should drop a Maytag Washing machine outta a U-2 spy plane and see what`s written aabout it ? :blink:

You guys are too Funny ! Elliots Hardware 10/24 slotted counter sunk screws on the UFO ? What will the Russians think of next ?

Maybe we should drop a Maytag Washing machine outta a U-2 spy plane and see what`s written aabout it ? :blink:

You funny too!

Shall we see if we can start an internet rumour about something like this? Shall we? get some photos or vids done and then clandestinely promote them on the web, then sit back and larf our r-ses off?

Shall we? Anyone?

Now we know what happened to uncle Jed's still

People say "it would have burn marks on it" but has anybody thought it may have fallen from a "UFO" that was much lower to the ground, way below entry burning? Furthermore, if it's made of a very strong titanium (a very rough and strong metal composite, duh) then it's also possible there is no dent because of the height was much lower. Furthermore, it's going to be landing in several feet of snow AT LEAST, do you really think that one of the strongest materials we know of on Earth is going to dent when dropped into several feet of snow? :\

Anyways, not saying it's part of a UFO, not saying it's aliens, it could easily of been junk picked up by a tornado and thrown through the air, which, once again, would explain lack of dents/burn marks.

It's a wonder how anything credible or real gets noticed with all the huge amount of skeptics and debunkers. I believe in other life, do I believe in them coming here? It's possible, but it kills all buzz and wonder/mystery when people go "Durrrp herp fake" or try and debunk it.

People see the word "Space" and then think moons, stars, planets, instead of thinking.... If it's not of Earth manufacture, then it must come from elsewhere, therefore Space. Doesn't mean it fell from space. Sigh....

But it's probably just some trash, if not, I feel upset that aliens are using our planet as a rubbish (garbage if you're American) dumping zone.

Well its not the debunkers and skeptics, who are littereing the web with fakes and videos of misidentified objects. They are needed, to get rid of all of this.

Edited by silentsinger

Well its not the debunkers and skeptics, who are littereing the web with fakes and videos of misidentified objects. They are needed, to get rid of all of this.

If only more people could get this simple fact through their "open minded" sculls, UFOology wouldnt be the muddy mess it is today.

If only more people could get this simple fact through their "open minded" sculls, UFOology wouldnt be the muddy mess it is today.

Agreed. :tu:

Same here, DB, I could not agree more.

Depends what you're looking for I guess....in a subject of thousands of varying reports, sighted or experienced by many thousands of different characters, and interpreted in as many different ways, it's always going to be considered a mess by some. That's what happens with a subject that is no nearer an answer today then it was when many of these famous old cases first happened...

This really is space junk: Russian space experts examine 200-kilo metal 'UFO dustbin lid' which fell from the sky in Siberia

Russian space experts are seeking to solve the mystery of 'a UFO fragment' which crashed close to a remote village in Siberia.

The 'silver U-shaped device' weighs 200 kilos, has does not appear to be a rocket or a missile - or a remnant of earthly space technology.

‘The object found is not related to space technology. A final conclusion can be made after a detailed study of the object by experts,' said the Russian space agency Roscosmos.

And mores the bloody pity that we read a headline like the above and go for a looky.. only to be let down..

and no wonder... next time we read a similar report...all of our bull**** detectors will be going off big time, but...some of us will look again....just in case and all that...

and thats the whole point, how do you look at a story.. if youre a naive believer? Compared to one whose heard it all before?

So yeh it can be tedious with all the new ufo's and similar stories reported so frequently.

I wouldn't say Im not a skeptic, I really want the definitive evidence, I really want to know.. but too many cork suckers think its funny to muddy those waters

Edited by bouncer

sorry but i think the russian powers that be are suffering from a case of full of shitness (as per usual) with these sorts of things.

The topic says in December locals heard something in the woods then last week someone found this object in the woods. Whos to say the two are even related.

No reports of a crater or anything to indicate it fell from the sky but somehow locals insist it fell from the sky.

Were there any eyewitness' of it falling from the sky?

So we have some object found in the woods and everyone jumps to the conclusion that it fell from the sky. :wacko:

I'm no space junk expert. I'm just a farm girl, and that looks suspiciously like the top of a grain silo to me.

I'm no space junk expert. I'm just a farm girl, and that looks suspiciously like the top of a grain silo to me.

'Just' a farm girl?

Nothing 'just' about it! Welcome to the madhouse! And Id agree

Edited by bouncer

I thought the same thing.......

And thanks, now I have Daisy Duke pictured in my mind :devil:

I think that most sane people would come to the same conclusion.There is so much fakery out there that, to be honest even if a UFO was to land in my back garden now and two little green men came out and mooned at me.I would still have to Question it's authenticity.

Welcome to the Greatest Show on Earth Moonshadow60 ! You will learn mush my padawan trainee ! ITs the place to be ! :tu:

As I've been a member for so long and this is only my second post, you may notice I'm the shy, quiet type (as in just a shadow of the moon), but dang. Thank you for the welcome. You folks are certainly interesting or I wouldn't still be hanging around.

i have spend many times for searching it but i get nothing data about this.the video is not opening.?????