Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 2:30

THE INTERPRETER

Hear the word of the Lord inhabitants of this world for the Lord comes to strike down all that is Evil, he will uphold the righteous.

One who the infernal gods of Hannibal

Will cause to be reborn, terror of mankind

Never more horror nor worse of days

In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.

(Century II, Quatrain 30)

The infernal (From Hell) gods are those who fell from the heavens with Satan, the Fallen angels of darkness who will appear as

the angels of light. Hannibal refers to the wicked one called BAAL that is Satan who is the master deceiver behind the uprising of

this False Prophet. As the prophet Daniel told it to us, the Antichrist and the False Prophet would worship a god of fortresses

(God’s protectors) that are the principalities and dark forces of this world that once served the True God.

To be reborn is for this Evil one to enter into human form and incarnate as has been done in many ages and times before to try

and thwart the will of God and prevent God’s promise from coming to pass, for it was written in the beginning the Seed of the

woman would crush the head of the Serpent.

The False Prophet will bring about ONE WORLD RELIGION called THE CHILDREN OF THE VINE. Spells, Sorcery and Witchcraft will

be their doings. This False Church is mentioned in Revelations 14:19 as the vine of the Earth to be thrown into the Winepress of

the Wrath of God.

The False Prophet learned in the Koran will set out to destroy Christians and the Hebrews, but not at first. For the horror (Great

Tribulation) he brings together with the Antichrist shall be so catastrophic due to the great power and control that will have been

given him by the world powers who will believe he brings peace. In secret he will deceive Muslims telling them he is to bring

them prosperity, which is why there will come a peace agreement between Israel and world powers. All the while the False

Prophet is working solely for the Antichrist who will destroy all who oppose him. With the False Prophets’ influence over the

Muslims there will be great violence and death that will strike Europe.

Babel (confusion) is where the False Prophet will station himself for he will be the driving force behind the rebuilding of this

Abomination of a city in Iraq in preparation for the Antichrist the future King of Babylon. This False Prophet will be the more

mobile of the two operating as the representative of the Antichrist for the Son of perdition will have been greatly wounded from

an assassination attempt and thus this False Prophet will oversee the commands of the Antichrist are carried out. This False

Prophet will be known by the year 2030.

The place of Rome and the place of the Pope will be the key garrison from which Europe will be overtaken but not for long.

Though these things are so, God will avenge his people and he shall raise up great armies that will overtake this False Prophet.

Let him that is thirsty receive these words for they are signs of Christ Jesus the True Light and his coming return. He comes quickly.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER

I've found recently that I have to search for answers in myself, and be very wary of anyone who is telling me what is the truth. Especially with such fervor.

I seriously doubt you are going to convert anyone.

• Like 1

I seriously doubt you are going to convert anyone.

No, I can see him converting a lot of people... to Atheism.

:innocent::devil::alien:

This False

Prophet will be known by the year 2030.

So it seems here the world will be around at least til then and won't end on 12/21/12. That's a huge relief! Good ol' Nostradamus trumps the Mayans. :tu:

• Like 1

I've found recently that I have to search for answers in myself, and be very wary of anyone who is telling me what is the truth. Especially with such fervor.

_Only,

If you seek you will find, as said by the Lord himself. Only that which is outside of you can tell you what truth is and only that which is inside of you will determine whether or not the truth will even be.

It is the Spirit of Truth that brings the revelation of truth. It is wise to be weary, but unwise to not seek discernment on that which is Reality and that which is a lie.

_Only,

If you seek you will find, as said by the Lord himself. Only that which is outside of you can tell you what truth is and only that which is inside of you will determine whether or not the truth will even be.

It is the Spirit of Truth that brings the revelation of truth. It is wise to be weary, but unwise to not seek discernment on that which is Reality and that which is a lie.

What makes you think that your's is the reality? IMO your's is the lie.

Suppose I am going to spend eternity in hell for saying that :)

What makes you think that your's is the reality? IMO your's is the lie.

Suppose I am going to spend eternity in hell for saying that :)

Englishgent,

Reality is what you make it. If you believe in Truth, only then can you properly define reality for what it is.

Do you know what reality is? Or are you confined to designating yourself to the place of eternal torment because of fear?

Those of the light come to it for they seek Truth. Why come here if you are not of the light?

Englishgent,

Reality is what you make it. If you believe in Truth, only then can you properly define reality for what it is.

Do you know what reality is? Or are you confined to designating yourself to the place of eternal torment because of fear?

Those of the light come to it for they seek Truth. Why come here if you are not of the light?

Hi The Interpreter.

First of all, I come here (if you mean this forum) because it is just that. A forum, where people can give their opnions and beliefs. I do not have to ''see the light'' to contribute here.

I certainly know what reality is because I live it every day. I have probably seen more reality in life than you have had hot dinners.. One does not have to believe in your god to know reality, so I totally disagree with you there.

I do not need to seek the truth, because my beliefs do not require me to do so.

Yours do. But that does not mean you are right and I am wrong.

Please keep that in mind and allow others to believe in whatever they wish to believe in. Preaching to them will only alienate them. There is nothing worse than a preacher!

As for designating myself to the place of eternal torment because of fear?. Why?, there is nothing to fear because the eternal place of torment does not exist. :)

Hear the word of the Lord inhabitants of this world for the Lord comes to strike down all that is Evil, he will uphold the righteous.

Be careful speaking for him, especially when he didn't send you.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

And yes, I know a lot of your words are scriptures, rearranged.

• Like 1

Be careful speaking for him, especially when he didn't send you.

I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

And yes, I know a lot of your words are scriptures, rearranged.

Realm,

Strange that you would warn of speaking for God yet you yourself speak for him? Who has sent you? By what power do you say these things?

Hi The Interpreter.

First of all, I come here (if you mean this forum) because it is just that. A forum, where people can give their opnions and beliefs. I do not have to ''see the light'' to contribute here.

I certainly know what reality is because I live it every day. I have probably seen more reality in life than you have had hot dinners.. One does not have to believe in your god to know reality, so I totally disagree with you there.

I do not need to seek the truth, because my beliefs do not require me to do so.

Yours do. But that does not mean you are right and I am wrong.

Please keep that in mind and allow others to believe in whatever they wish to believe in. Preaching to them will only alienate them. There is nothing worse than a preacher!

As for designating myself to the place of eternal torment because of fear?. Why?, there is nothing to fear because the eternal place of torment does not exist. :)

Englishgent,

It is the Topic, not the forum spoken of. Why speak on Topics you do not believe?

It was said you were of the light, for many are of the light who yet do not see it for an appointed time.

Believe in what you believe in, who here has stated otherwise?

If you say that reality is what you see, then who here can make the distinction between us and they who are termed clinically insane? Don't they see?

Preaching is the command, Faith is the result, do you seek to make me believe as you do? Are we not to believe in what we will?

There is nothing worse than a murderer rapist, that is the Devil.

Your beliefs seem to reflect your fears, however you believe as you may. If you believe in the Light then you will come to it.

Realm,

Strange that you would warn of speaking for God yet you yourself speak for him? Who has sent you? By what power do you say these things?

I didn't speak for him. I merely quoted scripture.

Jer_23:21

As for where I said "Be careful speaking for him" That too was just a warning, based on scripture.

Deu_18:20

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

I didn't speak for him. I merely quoted scripture.

Jer_23:21

As for where I said "Be careful speaking for him" That too was just a warning, based on scripture.

Deu_18:20

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Realm,

So too likewise as you have said yourself this writer only speaks from what is in the Holy Scriptures.

So too are these warnings given not by men but by God through his Spirit.

Grammar.

Englishgent,

It is the Topic, not the forum spoken of. Why speak on Topics you do not believe?

It was said you were of the light, for many are of the light who yet do not see it for an appointed time.

Believe in what you believe in, who here has stated otherwise?

If you say that reality is what you see, then who here can make the distinction between us and they who are termed clinically insane? Don't they see?

Preaching is the command, Faith is the result, do you seek to make me believe as you do? Are we not to believe in what we will?

There is nothing worse than a murderer rapist, that is the Devil.

Your beliefs seem to reflect your fears, however you believe as you may. If you believe in the Light then you will come to it.

Interpreter.

Topics are placed here for people to comment on whether they believe in what the OP has said or not. We are all entitled to an opinion.

You say that preaching is the command. Then there is where your problem lies. Like I said before, nobody likes a preacher.

I do not seek to make you believe what I believe, therefore please, do not seek to make me believe what you believe.

And rest assured. I have no fear whatsoever and my beliefs certainly do not reflect any fears.

Interpret anything you want from what I say, that is your prvelige but know that you are totally wrong in your perception of me. Preaching to me will not make me fear anything as far as your religion is concerned. I do not believe in ''the light'' and I will not be looking for it, coming to it or anything of the sort.

There are many religions in this world and each one of them thinks that they are the one and only religion. What makes your religion 'the one'

It isnt. It is just the religion that makes you feel comnfortable which if fine.

My disbelief in any religion makes me feel fine and I am very happy to live with it. No fear of what might happen in the future. No fear of where I may end up when I shuffle off this mortal coil. NO fear....period. :)

Interpreter.

Topics are placed here for people to comment on whether they believe in what the OP has said or not. We are all entitled to an opinion.

You say that preaching is the command. Then there is where your problem lies. Like I said before, nobody likes a preacher.

I do not seek to make you believe what I believe, therefore please, do not seek to make me believe what you believe.

And rest assured. I have no fear whatsoever and my beliefs certainly do not reflect any fears.

Interpret anything you want from what I say, that is your prvelige but know that you are totally wrong in your perception of me. Preaching to me will not make me fear anything as far as your religion is concerned. I do not believe in ''the light'' and I will not be looking for it, coming to it or anything of the sort.

There are many religions in this world and each one of them thinks that they are the one and only religion. What makes your religion 'the one'

It isnt. It is just the religion that makes you feel comnfortable which if fine.

My disbelief in any religion makes me feel fine and I am very happy to live with it. No fear of what might happen in the future. No fear of where I may end up when I shuffle off this mortal coil. NO fear....period. :)

Englishgent,

Who seeks to make you believe anything? Who makes you to engage in this discussion?

Who is attempting to make you fear?

You say you do not believe in the light, yet you portray yourself as one who sees? You say you will not come to the light yet you are driven by it in your very expression of thought, deduction and reason.

You speak of religion, yet the discussion is the interpretation that originates from the Light that is Truth. Where is this religion?

You assume one must be comfortable to believe, yet it is the transformation of the old in that which is new that erases such a primitive carnal view.

It is good that you should have not fear, but it is wise to heed to warnings of troubles to come.

Do you not concern yourself with the weather? Why shouldn't you? Do you know if tomorrow will bring sunshine or if it will bring a flood? Is it important that you do?

The way of life is to preserve it and not destroy, to warn and not ignore. Likewise remember the warning for the time of his Kingdom is at hand and before this there will be great

floods and tribulation.

Englishgent,

Who seeks to make you believe anything? Who makes you to engage in this discussion?

Who is attempting to make you fear?

You say you do not believe in the light, yet you portray yourself as one who sees? You say you will not come to the light yet you are driven by it in your very expression of thought, deduction and reason.

You speak of religion, yet the discussion is the interpretation that originates from the Light that is Truth. Where is this religion?

You assume one must be comfortable to believe, yet it is the transformation of the old in that which is new that erases such a primitive carnal view.

It is good that you should have not fear, but it is wise to heed to warnings of troubles to come.

Do you not concern yourself with the weather? Why shouldn't you? Do you know if tomorrow will bring sunshine or if it will bring a flood? Is it important that you do?

The way of life is to preserve it and not destroy, to warn and not ignore. Likewise remember the warning for the time of his Kingdom is at hand and before this there will be great

floods and tribulation.

There you go, preaching again.

Try thinking for yourself for once if that is at all possible :)

There you go, preaching again.

Try thinking for yourself for once if that is at all possible :)

Englishgent,

The ability to avoid the Truth in your not answering the questions only beckons me to preach the more.

The Cop-out shows fear, but he that believes in the Light who is Christ Jesus knows this prophecy is true. Floods as in the days of Noah came when men were drinking and merry

so to likewise will the prophecy be fulfilled when men will scoff at the name of the Lord.

But blessed are those who believe and receive the message of Truth for they will see his Kingdom.

Englishgent,

The ability to avoid the Truth in your not answering the questions only beckons me to preach the more.

The Cop-out shows fear, but he that believes in the Light who is Christ Jesus knows this prophecy is true. Floods as in the days of Noah came when men were drinking and merry

so to likewise will the prophecy be fulfilled when men will scoff at the name of the Lord.

But blessed are those who believe and receive the message of Truth for they will see his Kingdom.

You are wrong yet again.

There has been no ''cop-out'' as you put it. And there is ceetainly no fear. How you interpret fear from things I say I just dont know.

There were no real questions to answer. Only your persistent use of biblical literature.

Your ability to avoid the truth is patently obvious in your preachings. You automatically accept everything in the bible as the gospel truth. Try reading between the lines.

Like I stated in my last post. Think for yourself. Try typing a post that does not contain anything from the bible.

I dont think you are capable of doing so.....probably out of your own fear.

I can let you in on a little secret though. Thinking for yourself will not get you struck down by a bolt of lightning.

I am living proof of that :)

Nostradamus used modern early modern french so it should be worth noting that there are irregularities in some translations so i think that if you want to truly understand it you should get someone to translate the original scripts into something like Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance Online which explains each and every word used in the bible in the context it was used because there are usually hidden meanings in words but I'll give it a try.

Romans could mean catholic and babel could reference the tower of babel (the story states that because they worshiped a false idol god condemned them to not understand each other so it be a miscommunication of the bible or other ancient text)

Edited by StoneTz

You are wrong yet again.

There has been no ''cop-out'' as you put it. And there is ceetainly no fear. How you interpret fear from things I say I just dont know.

There were no real questions to answer. Only your persistent use of biblical literature.

Your ability to avoid the truth is patently obvious in your preachings. You automatically accept everything in the bible as the gospel truth. Try reading between the lines.

Like I stated in my last post. Think for yourself. Try typing a post that does not contain anything from the bible.

I dont think you are capable of doing so.....probably out of your own fear.

I can let you in on a little secret though. Thinking for yourself will not get you struck down by a bolt of lightning.

I am living proof of that :)

Englishgent,

Okay Mr. Scaredy Cat.

You have already stated you don't believe in the light, how can you claim another avoids the Truth? Are you thinking for yourself Sir?

You ask me to type something other than what is from the Bible, then you quote scripture and claim it your own?

It is written in Isaiah 28:10"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

Why don't you read between the lines?

Think for yourself? You claim not to believe in the light yet it is written in Philippians 2:5 "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus."

If you understand it is the light in you that speaks and not you yourself, then you will know your Creator and that by him all things consist.

Thinking for yourself in the true sense brings men liberty sir, surely you know these things?

Nostradamus used modern early modern french so it should be worth noting that there are irregularities in some translations so i think that if you want to truly understand it you should get someone to translate the original scripts into something like Strong's Exhaustive Bible Concordance Online which explains each and every word used in the bible in the context it was used because there are usually hidden meanings in words but I'll give it a try.

Romans could mean catholic and babel could reference the tower of babel (the story states that because they worshiped a false idol god condemned them to not understand each other so it be a miscommunication of the bible or other ancient text)

StoneTz,

That is wisely discerned. Indeed technology will be the key to the worship of this idol as in those days.

Behold the Mark of the Beast, TRANSHUMANISM.

Whats all this got to do with Nostradamus ????????? Are you Billy Grahams mate ???????? or have "they" just let you out ???????......Warraloadacobblers......

Englishgent,

Okay Mr. Scaredy Cat.

You have already stated you don't believe in the light, how can you claim another avoids the Truth? Are you thinking for yourself Sir?

You ask me to type something other than what is from the Bible, then you quote scripture and claim it your own?

It is written in Isaiah 28:10"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:"

Why don't you read between the lines?

Think for yourself? You claim not to believe in the light yet it is written in Philippians 2:5 "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus."

If you understand it is the light in you that speaks and not you yourself, then you will know your Creator and that by him all things consist.

Thinking for yourself in the true sense brings men liberty sir, surely you know these things?

Ok, enough already. Where did I quote from the scriptures and claim it as my own? You appear to read things which are not there

You also appear to be brainwashed into preaching your beliefs. Fair enough. Keep preaching.

Have a nice day.

Mr Scardy Cat :)

Likewise remember the warning for the time of his Kingdom is at hand and before this there will be great floods and tribulation.

I would point out that the prefacing sentence to the one you quoted was "many who are alive now will live to see" (paraphrased, sorry). Unless there are a lot of 20 centurions out there Jesus was speaking in metaphor again.