Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange being can leap 12ft high

geeg979

Any one heard of a being like in human form that can crouch down and leap up to 12 ft to jump on a roof? a firend of mine spotted something like that coming home from work one night. the thing jumped up on top of the roof of a home the occupants came out to see what it was and it ran across the roof to another roof this is so strange, this happened in san diego california about a week ago. any thoughts????

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• George Ford

• geeg979

• NatureBoff

• JGirl

Any one heard of a being like in human form that can crouch down and leap up to 12 ft to jump on a roof? a firend of mine spotted something like that coming home from work one night. the thing jumped up on top of the roof of a home the occupants came out to see what it was and it ran across the roof to another roof this is so strange, this happened in san diego california about a week ago. any thoughts????

Sounds like many other similar sightings. Check out Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database. Was it dark colored or white?

Spring-heeled Jack 'springs' to mind:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring-heeled_Jack

Please give more details.

thanks, for the information. But those sightings are only in the uk right? I am in the States, can they travel that far?

Sounds like many other similar sightings. Check out Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database. Was it dark colored or white?

thanks for responding, it was a dark figure.

uhhhh, superman?

spiderman? (if he shoots a web to the other building of course)

The issue with this is the fact you didn't witness it yourself my friend. I'd always question the validity of a claim like this, even from my best of friends for the simple fact that you didn't witness it yourself, thus you cannot deduce the rational and plausible from misidentification to straight story telling on your friends behalf.

If you're friend did truly see something, the questions you should be asking are what rational and reasonable explanation could it be? Always rule out ALL the natural explanations before leaping to it being paranormal. :yes:

Would be awesome if something like that existed though huh? :tu:

Sounds like the product of someone's vivid imagination influenced by hollywood vampire movies. Poeple love to make wild claims (with no evidence to back up the story).....until there's more than just "so n so said" then chalk it up as a fable.

It was me practicing my ninja skills. sorry bro, didn't mean to scare your buddy.

Possibly a crane. Some people think that the Moth man was a misidentified crane.

Maybe it was a ninja? They do stuff like that sometimes. :ph34r: