Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Poltergeist Ghost in Australian Supermarket

Karlis

Security cameras have shown how one box mysteriously jumped six meters from its original location on the floor of the IGA store in Adelaide, despite no one being present.One theory is that it's connected with the 1998 death of a boxer who was gunned down on the sidewalk outside the store. arrow3.gifRead more...

I believe people debunked it by saying the packet casts a shadow when it comes off the shelf, but it shouldn't as it's at a 90 degree angle, or something.

I dunno either way, not skilled enough to know video techniques and stuff that could be used. But since I've had personal experience with ghosts and poltergeist activity, I'm no skeptic.

Rather believe the news anchor had it correct. "Advertisement Opportunity."

• Like 1

Looks fake, in the third view of the object falling a light comes on a t.v or something in the left corner of the screen at the exact same time as it falls. Maybe edited.

My favorite part from the news anchor....

" scientists can't explain this "

Like any even took the time to try........:no:

• Like 1

hasn't the biggest earthquake in Australia since something years ago just happened

Sakari. I, said the same thing. I live in Oz and this show is hosted by trite boofheads. It's like current affairs shows. Every story has an expert. Looks like no expert wanted to be associated with the show or story.

• Like 1

Man I hate these guys and did they actually show this footage to a scientist? What would the scientist be able to decide from it?

She had it correct I think, advertisement opportunity.

Most shoppers will move packages around and place them back onto the shelf. Also take into consideration that it was a box of candy and was more than likely a child putting the box back, It's quite simple if you ask me it was placed back incorrectly at some point earlier in the day. And with gravity's help it simply happened to fall at that point in time...

Rather believe the news anchor had it correct. "Advertisement Opportunity."

Good God! I live in Adelaide and this is the first I have heard of it. Man their advertising sucks. :P

Most shoppers will move packages around and place them back onto the shelf. Also take into consideration that it was a box of candy and was more than likely a child putting the box back, It's quite simple if you ask me it was placed back incorrectly at some point earlier in the day. And with gravity's help it simply happened to fall at that point in time...

It didnt just fall of the shelf it was thrown from the end of the aisle - six metres away.

Now how come there is three seperate footages of that end of the aisle but none from the end it came from? I think someone just threw it and the owner only released the footage of where it landed to make it look like it was just flung down the aisle.

Edited by DKO

I can't say for sure, but generally around 11pm there are still people working after hours in busier chain stores like IGA. There are cleaning staff that come in after closing, as well as shelf stockers. Unless the store closes really early, I would think someone would still be around.

Could have been headbutted by a mouse or a rat ... just saying

Look at the time stap at the bottom of the video. Missing 3 minutes of footage. Obvious advertisement and 15 minutes of fame video here.

Would be nice if true. Hard to say with such little evidence.

The video won't play for me. But maybe a mini earthquake?

I think it is fake to be honest. Looks to me like this is a shadow of a person. I could be wrong as I have

only done a very quick scan of the video but it looks a little sus to me.

IGAstoreinAdelaide.jpg