Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of Bigfoot getting a drink of Water.

RoadMaster04

Its unfortunate for your friend, Roscoe that he didn't get clearer photos. Its also unfortunate that his picture doesn't seem to show anything conclusive. I do sincerely hope that you, with your better camera will be able to bring us some high quality, un-tampered with evidence, of all these remarkable goings-on in your neck of the woods. Quality evidence that can't be explained as something else is the easiest way to quiet naysayers in my opinion.

Its unfortunate for your friend, Roscoe that he didn't get clearer photos. Its also unfortunate that his picture doesn't seem to show anything conclusive. I do sincerely hope that you, with your better camera will be able to bring us some high quality, un-tampered with evidence, of all these remarkable goings-on in your neck of the woods. Quality evidence that can't be explained as something else is the easiest way to quiet naysayers in my opinion.

Thank you I agree 100% I an ready to get the pics for proof if the moment arises. wish me luck as Time goes on, Cowboy T.

the spots are water stains on the photo Roscoe was in a Boat when he took this photo, Good Call though :)

From the look of the picture it seems like it was taken on the land and not from the water like you say.

Thank you I agree 100% I an ready to get the pics for proof if the moment arises. wish me luck as Time goes on, Cowboy T.

Hey Cowboy, being I live in the sticks also, but on the west side, I am curious as to how it looks there...No power, and such, the Bayou, etc....

I would love to see some pictures of your home, and surrounding area.....It is nice to see that kind of life, it can humble a man.

And if you could, you mentioned being at that spot yesterday?......Can you get a shot with your good camera, lined up from the same place, so we can get a better idea of size.

Edited by Sakari

From the look of the picture it seems like it was taken on the land and not from the water like you say.

no he was in his boat we now call this place the point it is a great fishing spot.

no he was in his boat we now call this place the point it is a great fishing spot.

Hey Cowboy, being I live in the sticks also, but on the west side, I am curious as to how it looks there...No power, and such, the Bayou, etc....

I would love to see some pictures of your home, and surrounding area.....It is nice to see that kind of life, it can humble a man.

And if you could, you mentioned being at that spot yesterday?......Can you get a shot with your good camera, lined up from the same place, so we can get a better idea of size.

I have electric as for the place I may post some pics soon.

Looks like we have another troll, must get boring in his shack.

A pic of the polaroid, and give you all rights.....That means you have rights to the original now also.

Even if not faked, how do you know this is not a pic of a chimp drinking water at a zoo, or at a Safari, or art one of those drive through safari's..........

Nah, your right, to squatchy for that........YOu got yourself a picture of a bigfoot drinking water for sure.....Now moneymaker needs to confirm it, and get rid of every video or picture they use for evidence, including the patterson film........Why?

Just as boony said, your picture shows bigfoot is skinny, and contidicts every witness account, every video, every picture out there......

I am glad you get to make History, cool deal !

Boony, I get the feeling we will see a lot of these, thanks to that awesome show on Animal Planet.........Comin' out of the woodwork now.

I do not think it is a chimp. More like an orangutan. Look at its outline and the long skinny arm and bent in knuckles. Even the hair on its head, although one cannot make out any true details due to the dark image and the fact there is a big C covering the rest.

A pic of the polaroid, and give you all rights.....That means you have rights to the original now also.

Even if not faked, how do you know this is not a pic of a chimp drinking water at a zoo, or at a Safari, or art one of those drive through safari's..........

Nah, your right, to squatchy for that........YOu got yourself a picture of a bigfoot drinking water for sure.....Now moneymaker needs to confirm it, and get rid of every video or picture they use for evidence, including the patterson film........Why?

Just as boony said, your picture shows bigfoot is skinny, and contidicts every witness account, every video, every picture out there......

I am glad you get to make History, cool deal !

Boony, I get the feeling we will see a lot of these, thanks to that awesome show on Animal Planet.........Comin' out of the woodwork now.

I do not think it is a chimp. More like an orangutan. Look at its outline and the long skinny arm and bent in knuckles. Even the hair on its head, although one cannot make out any true details due to the dark image and the fact there is a big C covering the rest.

I tend to agree,also look at the way the hair hangs off the arm very much like an orangutan.

Edited by shaddow134

copy of a Poleroid Photo of Bigfoot drinking water from the river on the Cross Creek Animal Reservation in Stewart Co, Tennessee.

Orangutan. :sleepy:

for the folks who ask abought the Poleroid type, the back thells it's a Poleroid #3 on the right & an 11 digit # on the left of it, as for photos of the area the TVA put Riprap rocks on the banks there for flooding control & as for the Sun I take Sun rise & sunset pics there alot & that changes with the seasions.

post-4544-0-97818900-1332772070_thumb.jp

I keep hearing about this original photo, and proof that you are going to gather. Well, we are waiting. I want you to prove me wrong. The ball is in your court. Make us all look ignorant. By the way Orangutan or chimp or whatever, its a known species of ape drinking.

Mike

stock-footage-orangutan-taking-a-drink-of-water.jpg

PRM-05-GL0017-01P.JPG

Yeah, I'm going with orangutan as well.

Nibs

stock-footage-orangutan-taking-a-drink-of-water.jpg

PRM-05-GL0017-01P.JPG

Yeah, I'm going with orangutan as well.

Nibs

I have a meeting with Roscoe in a few days I will do the best I can of finding all I can about that day it looks like an dusk shot to me he is older now & I will get all the answers I can I may need him on a boat & let him reinact that day up untill the incounter I need to prove the incounter to myself aswell.

I have a meeting with Roscoe in a few days I will do the best I can of finding all I can about that day it looks like an dusk shot to me he is older now & I will get all the answers I can I may need him on a boat & let him reinact that day up untill the incounter I need to prove the incounter to myself aswell.

:tu:

bigfoot003.jpg

The lighting in the photo suggests that it was taken at sunrise/sunset not 8 a.m. when there should have been ample light.

Do you know the exact make and model of the camera which took the original picture?

Polaroid cameras in 1993 had an in-built flash but no zoom - is that correct? If so, then the photographer is standing very close to the subject yet no flash. And why no more photos? The lack of detail is a concern and is suggestive of a polaroid photo of a picture from a book or magazine. Note what appears to be glare in the bottom left hand corner...

That is the first thing that jumped out at me. The photographer must have been very, very close.

I think 8 AM could be this dark in November. Especially if this is under a tree.

Very cool photo, even if it is just an Orangutan.

The swamp ape of Florida is probably some kind of escaped ape. Perhaps this is something like that.

That is the first thing that jumped out at me. The photographer must have been very, very close.

I think 8 AM could be this dark in November. Especially if this is under a tree.

Very cool photo, even if it is just an Orangutan.

The swamp ape of Florida is probably some kind of escaped ape. Perhaps this is something like that.

it may be Being a Animal shelter some folks may chouse to release a animal here thinking it will servive, he was very close mored to a tree on the bank in his boat that had a cabin in it, he told me he use to stay here on the river to get away from his wife & fish, Hmmmmm, she may have found him in this photo. :rofl::blush:

Edited by RoadMaster04

I get feed up with nea sayers too, they need to terend arund and go away..I wish more pople had standing of this...

LMAO, the most intriguing unexplained mysteries on this site are the inability to write complete sentences and make sense.

Or to read the rules before posting about spelling and grammar :)

5. Etiquette

In the interests of maintaining constructive and friendly discussions:

• 5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it.
  • 5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.
  • 5c. Personal scrutiny: Do not attack or scrutinise another member's intelligence, mental status or personal/educational background.

Or to read the rules before posting about spelling and grammar :)

5. Etiquette

In the interests of maintaining constructive and friendly discussions:

• 5a. Personal attacks: Attack the point being presented, not the person who is making it.
  • 5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.
  • 5c. Personal scrutiny: Do not attack or scrutinise another member's intelligence, mental status or personal/educational background.

I'm use to folks making fun of me, it's all good.

No, it's not good......It is childish, and shows a strong lack of maturity.

Sometimes people ask for it, but in your case, not at all.

Also, man, if that is what roscos wife might look like, I would hate to see him......

Edited by Sakari

No, it's not good......It is childish, and shows a strong lack of maturity.

Sometimes people ask for it, but in your case, not at all.

Also, man, if that is what roscos wife might look like, I would hate to see him......

LMAO, he's a rough lookin' dude but a great Ole Man, though y'all would love to see his documentation book of strang and wieard things in this area he started in 1954 I took a few pic of pages, he draws pic of where & what it was, thats why I want to take him to the sight & here it from him I may film it. His legs won't alow him to walk the land way so a boat is it, wish me luck, Thanks, Sakari for sticking up for me, Cowboy T.

LMAO, he's a rough lookin' dude but a great Ole Man, though y'all would love to see his documentation book of strang and wieard things in this area he started in 1954 I took a few pic of pages, he draws pic of where & what it was, thats why I want to take him to the sight & here it from him I may film it. His legs won't alow him to walk the land way so a boat is it, wish me luck, Thanks, Sakari for sticking up for me, Cowboy T.

It would be interesting to read his stories.....

Good luck to you on the trip :)

I'm sorry to hear that. I think there have been some very rude posts in this thread and I am glad you are still here. I look forward to seeing more of your evidence (even if I think Bigfoot is a bunch of B.S.!)

Edited by phantasia

:') Thank you all for your views I will do the best I can to get the details of this matter, Cowboy T :tu: