Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of Bigfoot getting a drink of Water.

RoadMaster04

Photos too dark to really tell what it is. Possible bigfoot, but to me it looks more like a chimp or other ape.

The lighting in the photo suggests that it was taken at sunrise/sunset not 8 a.m. when there should have been ample light.

November sunrise is later & the day is shorter

In November the sunrise would be earlier, not later. Remember, fall backward and spring forward.

Sunrise in November for Miami, Florida, in 1993 ranged from 6.30-6.50 am.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/astronomy.html?n=156&month=11&year=1993&obj=sun&afl=-11&day=1

Judging by this being in the hilly region of North Western Tennessee (The only Cross Creek showing up on google maps), and the photographer probably rounding off the time, this could easily be an hour after dawn, around 7:45.

Is this the Cross Creek area that is south of Dover about 6 miles?

Judging by this being in the hilly region of North Western Tennessee (The only Cross Creek showing up on google maps), and the photographer probably rounding off the time, this could easily be an hour after dawn, around 7:45.

It is south of Dover here where I live, the Land Between the Lakes join this area as well it has over 270 miles of water frunt land, the inland areas are a huge wildernes resurve hundreds of miles, they'r some areas that has not seen by man sence the early 1900s, yet I still think that its the evining setting sun, thats one thing I'm gona talk to him about.

Edited by RoadMaster04

It is south of Dover here where I live, the Land Between the Lakes join this area as well it has over 270 miles of water frunt land, the inland areas are a huge wildernes resurve hundreds of miles, they'r some areas that has not seen by man sence the early 1900s, yet I still think that its the evining setting sun, thats one thing I'm gona talk to him about.

Edited by RoadMaster04

No, it's not good......It is childish, and shows a strong lack of maturity.

Sometimes people ask for it, but in your case, not at all.

Also, man, if that is what roscos wife might look like, I would hate to see him......

Spot on and i couldnt agree more....:tu:

On the Google maps it looks very sparsely inhabited. Lots of forest with meadows, and fairly low, but plentiful hills.

Edited by DieChecker

On the Google maps it looks very sparsely inhabited. Lots of forest with meadows, and fairly low, but plentiful hills.

yes it ranges for along way, there is a great expance, there are folks in the boundrys of the Forest such as I, I do hope after this pic is shared in this area those who have an experance with such a creature comes foward to share with us.

I to saw a Creature in Kentucky when I lived there I will Never forget, of it coming up a ridge next to the road when I was passing, that incounter took me back to sclool, WKU & took Photography to understand hopfuly how to get a good shot if I ever see the creature again.

Edited by RoadMaster04

Good idea. Even at night, if you are out and about, have a camera handy. Even a bad photo is better then no photo. And better then one bad photo is a dozen bad photos in series. Better then that is a series of good photos. It is so easy to dismiss a photo when there is only one, and the subject could be anything.

Is the big watermark really necessary? You can copyright without a big giant "C" covering half the photo. Furthermore, real watermarks are much fainter. At least lighten it up.

Edited by jbondo

yes it ranges for along way, there is a great expance, there are folks in the boundrys of the Forest such as I, I do hope after this pic is shared in this area those who have an experance with such a creature comes foward to share with us.

I to saw a Creature in Kentucky when I lived there I will Never forget, of it coming up a ridge next to the road when I was passing, that incounter took me back to sclool, WKU & took Photography to understand hopfuly how to get a good shot if I ever see the creature again.

As I posted above, the nature preserve claims 40,000+ visit the area annually to hunt, fish, hike, bird, etc.

With those kind of numbers, surely you'll have plenty of folks come forward with similar experiences.

As I posted above, the nature preserve claims 40,000+ visit the area annually to hunt, fish, hike, bird, etc.

With those kind of numbers, surely you'll have plenty of folks come forward with similar experiences.

You'd think so.... :unsure2:

:') Thank you all for your views I will do the best I can to get the details of this matter, Cowboy T :tu:

If those two sentences are written by the same person, then I'm a Chinaman. (Unless of course they are messing about)

pfft

Edited by Eldorado

Ok I went back to my copywrite sight & moved the "C", & yes this is all typed from me, I may have a learning Disabilaty but I get by & try to do better each time. I'm sorry if you can't understand me at times so please try to understand, & bear with me, CT Jr.

post-4544-0-11443100-1332969351_thumb.jp

Ok I went back to my copywrite sight & moved the "C", & yes this is all typed from me, I may have a learning Disabilaty but I get by & try to do better each time. I'm sorry if you can't understand me at times so please try to understand, & bear with me, CT Jr.

A disability that makes you type like a redneck now and again? What's it called? Moonshine?

:)

Edited by Eldorado

A disability that makes you type like a redneck now and again? What's it called?

I am a Redneck to the Bone & I am just me, I like my Ladys, Beer, Moonshine, & Playing my guitar & singing at campfires & taking Photos of Animals here on the Resurve here, my GPA may not be that high, but this creature is smarter than every man to stay away from them like it does. Cowboy T.

Edited by RoadMaster04

I am a Redneck to the Bone & I am just me I like my Ladys, Beer, Playing my guitar & singing at campfires & taking Photos of Animals here on the Resurve here, my GPA may not be that high, but this creature is smarter than every man to stay away from them like it dose. Cowboy T.

I never said you were'n't smart. I'm just suspicious of people who change their writing style during correspondence.

I never said you were'n't smart. I'm just suspicious of people who change their writing style during correspondence.

I try to do the best I can, in this post I have typed more than I have in a long time, I do understand your concern, it can only make me strive to be better, unless I've had a few Beers, that may affect my spelling some what! try to work with me, Cowboy T.

Edited by RoadMaster04

...unless I've had a few Beers, that may affect my spelling some what! try to work with me, Cowboy T.

Tis cool. I understand now. Beer can indeed affect your typing. lol

Apologies for being so suspicious and blunt.

Tis cool. I understand now. Beer can indeed affect your typing. lol

Apologies for being so suspicious and blunt.

it's all good I hope to make friends here, it's hard to gain my trust as well, thats why I moved out here on the Lake o get away from the City & it's hurtful ways, I love criters & birds, yet I'm always hoping to see a UFO or a Criter souch as this one in this post, I live very close to an Airforce base so I figure you never know, I keep my eyes open at night.

Roadmaster, as has been pointed out several times, for that to be a Polaroid the photographer would have to have been VERY close (ie 15 feet or less) to the 'thing'.

Doesn't that suggest to you that the photographer should have a STORY about what happened? How did he manage to creep up (in his boat, you say..???) and not be noticed? And when the camera CLICKED (and whirred, depending on the model) the 'thing' must have heard, so what happened? Why is there just this one picture - what pics were taken before and after?

Thing is, it seems no story was given to you with the image (which in itself puzzles me - why on earth didn't you ASK?).

If you get a story from him NOW, I'm afraid it might look exactly like it was made up to explain the image.

Frankly, IF your story is true, then I think your friend might be having a good laugh at your expense. Why not invite him to the forum to discuss the full story and a few er.. technical issues relating to that camera/image?

If I'm wrong and the story lives up to the image, then I'll apologise - now that's gotta be worth seeing, surely?

Roadmaster, as has been pointed out several times, for that to be a Polaroid the photographer would have to have been VERY close (ie 15 feet or less) to the 'thing'.

Doesn't that suggest to you that the photographer should have a STORY about what happened? How did he manage to creep up (in his boat, you say..???) and not be noticed? And when the camera CLICKED (and whirred, depending on the model) the 'thing' must have heard, so what happened? Why is there just this one picture - what pics were taken before and after?

Thing is, it seems no story was given to you with the image (which in itself puzzles me - why on earth didn't you ASK?).

If you get a story from him NOW, I'm afraid it might look exactly like it was made up to explain the image.

Frankly, IF your story is true, then I think your friend might be having a good laugh at your expense. Why not invite him to the forum to discuss the full story and a few er.. technical issues relating to that camera/image?

If I'm wrong and the story lives up to the image, then I'll apologise - now that's gotta be worth seeing, surely?

the boat was moored ashore, the creature did run after the camera clicked, there is another photo but it only shows a dark area in the woods Roscoe tells it is the creature runing away very fast, I didn't think it showed enough to post, the creature come out of the woods next to the boat & neeled to drink yes it was very close, as I have told, I will try to get him on video telling about the event, & asking him some questions y'all have asked to me here in this post, I was stunded at the time just to hold such a photograph. (the folowing Photo is the photo I made of Roscoe's pic of the creature running, looking out of the cabin window of the boat he was in that day.)

post-4544-0-34918000-1333053224_thumb.jp

Edited by RoadMaster04