Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'My real mother is a green alien'

Still Waters

Maybe there are more alien politicians, it would explain some of their actions... :wacko:

according to some people they all are.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Wandering

• Mbyte

• Lucky7

I hope he wasn't planning for a long lasting political career...

Are you kidding? I'd bet my pension on this bloke becoming the UK's Prime Minister in the next few years!!!

The aliens are taking over! We knew it was coming.... being 2012 and all. Let's hope that the aliens are nice to us.:alien:

Well DUH........!!!!!! They're interested in your soul! They are Demons!!

Soooo if "IT" really is your mother, shouldn't you be sporting at the very lease 6 fingers?

If we elect people as Bush and Cheney, anyone can be elected. He sees aliens and Bush sees atomic bombs.

I know right!?! Even now..... Obama is sitting back and lets a crazy, suicidal country finish "a peaceful nuclear plant" aka NUKES!!!!

Edited by Cotton

The aliens are taking over! We knew it was coming.... being 2012 and all. Let's hope that the aliens are nice to us.:alien:

Yes, the truth is out there and all that.. Time to strap on our tin foil hats, head to Bugarach France, mix the kool aid and await the mother ship to beam us all up! :rofl:

Beam him up Scotty.

I agree 8 month old children cant remember a think.

It sounds like this Labour Councillor is an oddball attention seeker.

well if u cant remember anything when u were 8 months. doesnt mean others cant. . every human is unique . well maybe only you ... :P

the brains of humans are like that of a computers hd. it stores everything in it . and never fades ..

and if your lucky it shows you the time . when u were 8 months. . u cant search for it . it just happens.

and yes it also happened 2 mee :) and now i can recall that moment in my life :) its weirds.. really ..

back to topic .. i believe in him ..

I agree the guy could be an extra in a looney tunes... but what about his actual policies?... He just might be the best one on that council...

Hrrms, you think so? What does that say about the rest of the council?? The convictions show that he does have a mind like a steel trap.

That is rusted open.

Edited by psyche101

What a fascinating story, but something came to my mind: the alien "mother" must placed her inseminated ova into his mother he grown up with to explain why he has two mothers. <_< Impossible to remember anything when you're an infant, unless such memories resurfaced in dreams technically or he was under hypnosis to uncover forgotten memories from the earliest part of our lives.

Why? That sounds like an emotional reaction to the thought of their being Aliens psyche.

Perhaps not the best forum to divulge his beliefs, but he seems quite down to earth.

"It’s a personal matter and it doesn’t affect my work. I’m more interested in fixing someone’s leaking roof or potholes. People don’t want me to talk about aliens."

If I wanted to be open and honest about my dealings with aliens(hypothetical ones) then I'd probably have a similar approach to this guy. Cautious, slightly blase and with seemingly honest opinions.

Of course, I'm not suggesting he's telling the truth, just that It's a bit harsh to immediately query whether or not he has been sacked. Who are you to judge whether or not he is fit for duty?

Now, If he tries to get a spaceport built in Whitby...I'll agree with you. Until then however I think he should let his policies do the talking and he should be judged on his work.

ETA

Oops wrong thread, Ill get back to you. Suffice to say I disagree, I am a voter, and an ally, and I do not feel comfortable about our troops taking any order that might be influenced by this man. I cannot see the emotion that you do, this alone tells me he is a crakpot of the highest order.

He said: “The reason extraterrestrials are interested in me is not because of my physical body, but because of what is inside me. My soul.”

That is not down to earth! :D If he wants to tell such a tale, I would think my comments would be rather benign to those he will encounter. I must say that I am curious, what do you find compelling about his claim? Would you vote for him?

Edited by psyche101

Here you go guys! My Present to you all with an interest in this thread. There was a show running a couple of times here last year called "My Mum Talks to Aliens". (we spell it Mum in Oz, not Mom)

Obviously different people, but pertaining to the subject matter I thought in a way. The shoe is on the other foot in this case. The Mum talks to aliens, the son is the skeptic.

Full episode here:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/61375/My_Mum_Talks_to_Aliens__full_doc_/

Mary Rodwell is Australia’s leading authority on extraterrestrial phenomena, her son Chris Rodwell is a vet, a man of science and self-confessed alien skeptic – their relationship has reached a critical point and something has to give.

Mary’s beliefs led to the breakdown of her marriage and left a teenage Chris with some emotional scars, so the topic comes with baggage. Packing nothing but an open mind, Chris has agreed to enter Mary’s world via a road trip traversing Australia in order for her to attempt to convince him that the truth really is "out there" and that aliens exist, or she must never discuss the subject with him again.

Mary plans to leave no stone unturned in her efforts to convince Chris. They will meet a host of colorful characters from alien contactees to skeptical scientists. They will take part in a heated debate with university professors, put key witnesses under pressure with polygraph tests and scour the country for concrete evidence of extraterrestrial life.

Along the way they will argue until they are blue in the face about who is right, and for Mary, this really is her last chance to prove to Chris that she hasn’t gone loopy and that there really are other beings in the sky above. This is the search for the truth to save a relationship.

Enjoy! :D

Edited by psyche101

well if u cant remember anything when u were 8 months. doesnt mean others cant. . every human is unique . well maybe only you ... :P

the brains of humans are like that of a computers hd. it stores everything in it . and never fades ..

and if your lucky it shows you the time . when u were 8 months. . u cant search for it . it just happens.

and yes it also happened 2 mee :) and now i can recall that moment in my life :) its weirds.. really ..

back to topic .. i believe in him ..

I do not believe you.

Well he could be an Alien from another mother,from another Brother,wit-da FTL Ride parked right out back !

I guess no read my last long winded post :(

Anywho, I would like to point out that at no time has the man ever said that the alien was his biological mother. He never specifies because I think he doesn't actually know.

I watched the second hour of the interview with him and it was very different from the first hour. They jumped straight into new world order, mantis alien, reptilian alien, grey alien, hitler (maybe the third hour). That **** was completely crazy. They talked about how ****s gonna get bad and they can't take over our planet but they want to so they are waiting for the planet to be vacant with a low population. Repltilians under the ground was briefly mentioned. All the typical crazy extreme extra-terrestrial stuff. The whole premise to the whole thing is that Simon Parkes soul was at the origional event with adam and eve and how the turned from the reptilians and the reptilians turned from us. We were made by them and we p***ed them or something like that.

ETA

Oops wrong thread, Ill get back to you. Suffice to say I disagree, I am a voter, and an ally, and I do not feel comfortable about our troops taking any order that might be influenced by this man. I cannot see the emotion that you do, this alone tells me he is a crakpot of the highest order.

He said: “The reason extraterrestrials are interested in me is not because of my physical body, but because of what is inside me. My soul.”

That is not down to earth! :D If he wants to tell such a tale, I would think my comments would be rather benign to those he will encounter. I must say that I am curious, what do you find compelling about his claim? Would you vote for him?

You can't say It's not down to earth just because you don't believe in it. Christians talk about God like that and while I disagree, for the most part they are quite happy, normal people.

Would you have every Christian who believes in God sitting on a council seat removed as well? =/

I did Mbyte, thanks for your thoughts :) So the video steadily gets from average-crazy? Ah well. Perhaps he is a bit demented after all ;)

You can't say It's not down to earth just because you don't believe in it. Christians talk about God like that and while I disagree, for the most part they are quite happy, normal people.

Would you have every Christian who believes in God sitting on a council seat removed as well? =/

Yes I can, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and would vote to keep this man out. And yes, I also vote against any fundamentalist Christian party that tries to remove evolution form the educational curriculum. Rather than Christians who have a reason to believe (I.E. organised religion and the Bible) this man is more akin to someone that believes in fairies and gnomes. And yes, I think that shows a level of instability. May I ask, do you honestly consider that the man is on the level for one second?

As the first of many unusual claims Cllr Parkes makes on a video on YouTube, he says he can recall seeing a kite-shaped face when he was a foetus in the womb.

I mean, come on.

I did Mbyte, thanks for your thoughts :) So the video steadily gets from average-crazy? Ah well. Perhaps he is a bit demented after all ;)

Mantis Aliens and Reptillians. Why am I not shocked?

Yes I can, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and would vote to keep this man out. And yes, I also vote against any fundamentalist Christian party that tries to remove evolution form the educational curriculum. Rather than Christians who have a reason to believe (I.E. organised religion and the Bible) this man is more akin to someone that believes in fairies and gnomes. And yes, I think that shows a level of instability. May I ask, do you honestly consider that the man is on the level for one second?

As the first of many unusual claims Cllr Parkes makes on a video on YouTube, he says he can recall seeing a kite-shaped face when he was a foetus in the womb.

I mean, come on.

Mantis Aliens and Reptillians. Why am I not shocked?

Fair enough then, I'm not a fan of Fundamentalist Christians either but as long as they don't let it interfere with their work and don't push it on others I don't mind.

Alot of people believe in the possibility of ET having visited Earth, you can't really say either way he's right and wrong because you just don't know what his personal experiences were.

If he's a good councillor, I just don't see any reason why because of a little Alien story he shouldn't be allowed to prove himself. People can believe in quite unusual things and still have a 'level head' so to speak.

Mind you, after seeing the end of that video I'm more inclined to agree with you now.

It was the initial article I thought was put across quite well by him.

Anywho, I would like to point out that at no time has the man ever said that the alien was his biological mother. He never specifies because I think he doesn't actually know.

I watched the second hour of the interview with him and it was very different from the first hour. They jumped straight into new world order, mantis alien, reptilian alien, grey alien, hitler (maybe the third hour). That **** was completely crazy. They talked about how ****s gonna get bad and they can't take over our planet but they want to so they are waiting for the planet to be vacant with a low population. Repltilians under the ground was briefly mentioned. All the typical crazy extreme extra-terrestrial stuff. The whole premise to the whole thing is that Simon Parkes soul was at the origional event with adam and eve and how the turned from the reptilians and the reptilians turned from us. We were made by them and we p***ed them or something like that.

I read it, you said you would defend him and that you remember being a toddler. I do not agree with you, so I had nothing to say. That's all. I will point out that he says he remembers being in the womb. I'd like to see someone recall that. You too have the right to believe him just as I have the right to think the guy is completely off his rocker. And I think the second part that you speak of definitely shows how much real information went into this effort. It certainly outlines the depth of investigation. Vanity Fair or Pravda would be proud.

He remembers things from the womb and a direct encounter at 6 months old? Hmm, people don’t gain long term memory until roughly the age of 3-4. It’s physically and mentally impossible for Parkes to remember anything from the age of 6 months, let alone things from the womb. That is just the first of claims I’d be skeptical about…

At least the aliens aren’t affecting his work but what about his tendency to believe irrational things? That’s a bit concerning.

LINK

Edited by psyche101

Fair enough then, I'm not a fan of Fundamentalist Christians either but as long as they don't let it interfere with their work and don't push it on others I don't mind.

It does not have to interfere with their work, they can consider it their work to bring you the word of God, and that could interfere with your life, and your loved ones. I have no doubt that fundamentalist Christians think that they are helping the world by attempting to remove the Devils Darwinism and promote Gods work, and I bet they think that they are helping young minds by "showing them the way". I just do not think irrational people should be in a position of power.

Alot of people believe in the possibility of ET having visited Earth, you can't really say either way he's right and wrong because you just don't know what his personal experiences were.

I feel I can, I have also studied the subject in depth, and my claim is that he is outright lying, or steadily losing his faculties. If he wishes to make the assertion in public, I feel I have every right to say "BS" and ask for empirical proof. Every other discipline such as medicine, engineering and science has to provide empirical proof for any claim, let alone an outrageous one, I see no reason why this man should be exempt from the rules the rest of the world follow. I am more interested in his motivation. What did he expect from going public??

After Gary McKinnon, I think every single wild claim should be taken with a grain of salt the size of the rock of Gibraltar.

If he's a good councillor, I just don't see any reason why because of a little Alien story he shouldn't be allowed to prove himself. People can believe in quite unusual things and still have a 'level head' so to speak.

It shows irrationality. I cannot abide by that in a leader.

Mind you, after seeing the end of that video I'm more inclined to agree with you now.

It was the initial article I thought was put across quite well by him.

Most articles do. They first 15 mins - 1/2 hour must garner your attention, or 99% of viewers will switch off. These loose snippets have a tendency to just keep growing if not checked. Look at the sad sorry of Roswell which the tatters lie in today. I have a few UFO conspiracy videos at home, one I quite like is 50 Years of Denial. But I put little stock in the claims. I looked some up and found they were even using stock photoshop images in the presentation. bmk helped me track one photo down of an aircraft chasing a UFO aired in the presentation. It can be a bit disillusioning, bit it remains entertaining.

Check out the link I left above in my post #37, I think you might enjoy it more ;) I have to admit, I found it entertaining and watched the whole thing. But I still think "Mum" is more whacky than a stoned fruitcake.

Edited by psyche101

After Gary McKinnon, I think every single wild claim should be taken with a grain of salt the size of the rock of Gibraltar.

Most articles do. They first 15 mins - 1/2 hour must garner your attention, or 99% of viewers will switch off. These loose snippets have a tendency to just keep growing if not checked. Look at the sad sorry of Roswell which the tatters lie in today. I have a few UFO conspiracy videos at home, one I quite like is 50 Years of Denial. But I put little stock in the claims. I looked some up and found they were even using stock photoshop images in the presentation. bmk helped me track one photo down of an aircraft chasing a UFO aired in the presentation. It can be a bit disillusioning, bit it remains entertaining.

Check out the link I left above in my post #37, I think you might enjoy it more ;) I have to admit, I found it entertaining and watched the whole thing. But I still think "Mum" is more whacky than a stoned fruitcake.

Gary is an interesting case. On one hand, It's a pretty plausible story to create to try and play down his actions.

On the other hand, what if he was just curious as a cat? What he did was wrong but if the reasoning behind it is true... I don't believe he deserves to end up in the same place as people who murder and kill.

Whats your opinion on Roswell you're a bit ambiguous there :lol:

I did, It's a corker, I don't think It was aired over here! The debate was harsh...Mildly amusing as well though. Cheers for it :)

It does not have to interfere with their work, they can consider it their work to bring you the word of God, and that could interfere with your life, and your loved ones. I have no doubt that fundamentalist Christians think that they are helping the world by attempting to remove the Devils Darwinism and promote Gods work, and I bet they think that they are helping young minds by "showing them the way". I just do not think irrational people should be in a position of power.

I understand that alot of religious people work that way and believe me I don't appreciate their 'help' at all. I'm lucky I live in a semi-rural area so we never get the Sunday Jehovahs :lol: He seemed aware that people don't want to talk about aliens, they just want their problems fixed and that was one thing that impressed me. Not too many ET visitees will say that.

I feel I can, I have also studied the subject in depth, and my claim is that he is outright lying, or steadily losing his faculties. If he wishes to make the assertion in public, I feel I have every right to say "BS" and ask for empirical proof. Every other discipline such as medicine, engineering and science has to provide empirical proof for any claim, let alone an outrageous one, I see no reason why this man should be exempt from the rules the rest of the world follow. I am more interested in his motivation. What did he expect from going public??

It's an interesting case when people are assumed to be losing their faculties because they make claims that do not fit in the world we believe exists. There are things we cannot prove exist, spiritual energy, karma, negative/positive dimensions, aliens etc, so It's hard to believe in them. I don't feel calling people who do believe in them and aren't afraid to say so crazy is the way to go is all. Of course, they may not exist at all! That's what makes death so exciting, we get to find out...In my opinion anyway ;)

Do you reckon we're just meatsacks > wormfood?

Of course, there are the genuine crazies which makes things alot more complicated. I think It's one of those things where until you or me have a personal experience with an Alien coming down and saying 'Hey psyche cut the councillor some slack! :w00t: It's quite hard to believe. After all, what kind of empirical evidence can he provide. =/

It shows irrationality. I cannot abide by that in a leader.

I think the subject itself is irrational, but he dealt with it in a fairly rational way... If you get what I mean...The end of the video he delved into some crazy stuff though.

Edited by Wandering

I have two distict memories before 3-4 years. I stuggled to pull myself up in my cott and held on the bars to help myself stand. The other memory was crawling towards the door to the hallway from our sitting room and mother or father coming up to me through the door to pick me up.

Parsons talks about how it's all about genetics and all this hybrid ****e. I could imagine that alien races who live longer than us and have been around for a long time would develop their cultures around genetics as it's the only thing they seems important in terms of the break down and nature of our universe.

I often think that maybe the whole alien scene is like a massively popular internet meme like "troll Face" or "Pedo Bear". Everyone puts in their little contributions and people rationalise through the wealth of information coming up with coherency and we end up going from grey aliens to grey, nordics, reptilians, etc.

OMG, it's spreading!!! Some bunch of idiots have elected George (Miaow) Galloway as Councillor for Bradford West!

(Edited to by-pass daft mod deletion!)

Edited by ealdwita

Yes, the truth is out there and all that.. Time to strap on our tin foil hats, head to Bugarach France, mix the kool aid and await the mother ship to beam us all up! :rofl:

:w00t: woooo hooooo ! ! ! ! ! It's a party ! chants *beam us up, beam us up, beam us up* Let's invite Noel Fielding and all his friends because I think they understand us.

I hope no one here sees any credibility in this morons claims. I consider myself pretty open-minded, but this guy is a loon, plain and simple. This guy might be the next leader of a new Heavens Gate cult. I'm sure all of you remember what happened to them? Plus, the fact that he is an elected official, just stands to reason, how looney tunes his constituants are. Good luck on the reelection there buddy. Lmao!!!