Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'My real mother is a green alien'

Still Waters

Would you be happy to have this guy representing you on a town council ? ha ha unbelievable....Mr Chairman I propose we put a seachlight on top of the town hall to attract U.F.O,'s which will bring trade to the town....ha ha ha ..Did the people really elect him ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Wandering

• Mbyte

• Cotton

:w00t: woooo hooooo ! ! ! ! ! It's a party ! chants *beam us up, beam us up, beam us up* Let's invite Noel Fielding and all his friends because I think they understand us.

:tu::)

Would you be happy to have this guy representing you on a town council ? ha ha unbelievable....Mr Chairman I propose we put a seachlight on top of the town hall to attract U.F.O,'s which will bring trade to the town....ha ha ha ..Did the people really elect him ?

Did he suggest that did he? No? Ok then, good post.

I hope no one here sees any credibility in this morons claims. I consider myself pretty open-minded, but this guy is a loon, plain and simple. This guy might be the next leader of a new Heavens Gate cult. I'm sure all of you remember what happened to them? Plus, the fact that he is an elected official, just stands to reason, how looney tunes his constituants are. Good luck on the reelection there buddy. Lmao!!!

Perhaps they prefer to judge a person on their work ethic and policies. If his voters know him, they voted him in for a reason.

Just as well Whitby isn't a major city then...its just home to Dracula. Though the North East coast was a UFO 'hot spot' not so long ago...allegedly. Anyway - I doubt this loon will submit to DNA testing and I find it odd that none of his biological mother's genetic traits (which seem very conspicuous) made it through into him.

Politicians should stay as far away from humour as they do from the truth...this isn't a funny April Fool's at all.

lol @ all ur comments

Gary is an interesting case. On one hand, It's a pretty plausible story to create to try and play down his actions.

Not from an IT point of view. The first and most basic rule every admin knows and practises (which he claimed to be) is backup and then backup. He did not do this. If he really did have one little thing that could have saved his nads, it would have been on several servers in other countries. Easy to do. Also it would be a snap to search his aches on his ISP's and prove him right - if that had been the case. He just trusted the UFO community to back him is all.

On the other hand, what if he was just curious as a cat? What he did was wrong but if the reasoning behind it is true... I don't believe he deserves to end up in the same place as people who murder and kill.

That will be up to his countrymen I think, The threat is there, bit it has been just a threat for many years. I think he is just being held up as an example as to how bad things can go if you break and enter a government department. The admins he got past should probably be no more than one step behind him in a perfect world. I do not think he will end up in Guantanamo.

Whats your opinion on Roswell you're a bit ambiguous there :lol:

:D

Actually, I feel Lost Shaman has the best hypothesis going, in that it was an Intelligence Operation to keep the public and media away from the phenomena whilst the USAF study it in peace. I think the crash could well have been staged, and that the Twinning memo seems to point rather directly at this conclusion.

I did, It's a corker, I don't think It was aired over here! The debate was harsh...Mildly amusing as well though. Cheers for it :)

You are most welcome. I thought her son was just a champ, and handled the situation very well, whilst still supporting his Mum. Top bloke and quite a diplomat.

I understand that alot of religious people work that way and believe me I don't appreciate their 'help' at all. I'm lucky I live in a semi-rural area so we never get the Sunday Jehovahs :lol: He seemed aware that people don't want to talk about aliens, they just want their problems fixed and that was one thing that impressed me. Not too many ET visitees will say that.

Yes I hear you, I do not get too many these days. When I do, I get double evangelistic on them. You think YOU have the way! Let me show you the real truth! Have I got a church for you! Then I get all wound up telling them that I can show them the true light and to come along Sunday morning to meet a person who can truly save them etc etc, does not take long to see the back of them most times. Just go double crazy on their ass.

It's an interesting case when people are assumed to be losing their faculties because they make claims that do not fit in the world we believe exists. There are things we cannot prove exist, spiritual energy, karma, negative/positive dimensions, aliens etc, so It's hard to believe in them. I don't feel calling people who do believe in them and aren't afraid to say so crazy is the way to go is all. Of course, they may not exist at all! That's what makes death so exciting, we get to find out...In my opinion anyway ;)

I do not think just a belief shows one to be losing faculties. That can show instability, but more often than not it is merely wishful thinking. With Gordon Copper I would be more inclined to feel he is losing his faculties. Looking at older clips of him in his prime, and comparing them to now. He has a far slower and more slurred speech. I also wish that some would take into account that saying such is not an insult. It will happen to me and the person offended one day too. It is age, and the natural circle of life. Most of us slow down quite a bit as the years take hold.

Do you reckon we're just meatsacks > wormfood?

Sadly yes. I would love to think I would be reunited with my father when I go, but I just cannot see a reason to think that is a reality. I can see much emotional reason to believe in such, but no way to firm that belief.

Of course, there are the genuine crazies which makes things alot more complicated. I think It's one of those things where until you or me have a personal experience with an Alien coming down and saying 'Hey psyche cut the councillor some slack! :w00t: It's quite hard to believe. After all, what kind of empirical evidence can he provide. =/

Indeed, Heavens Gate comes to mind immediately. Even today the Rael UFO religion employs the use of prostitution from it's young and attractive female members to fund the Cult. I bet that Claude Vorhillion has a few corporate kickbacks on that front as well. Amazing such can go on in this day and age to be honset.

Indeed I think you hit the nail right on the head, that is about the level of proof that would validate the councilor and what he would expect us to take for granted. There is no evidence he can provide and I am sure he is quite well aware of this. It can only get crazies flocking to him or the sack. I think that this year is 2012 might have something to do with his timing, but what coud a person expect from a revelation like this without proof? Make me wonder just what his real agenda is. I honestly do not feel this is something he thought he just had to share.

I think the subject itself is irrational, but he dealt with it in a fairly rational way... If you get what I mean...The end of the video he delved into some crazy stuff though.

Hrrmmzz, I guess that depends on ones vantage point. I thought he was pretty crackers right of the bat making claims that are wild that he cannot stand by that make little sense. There is no ultimate goal, no reasoning, just the shock value. And to my experience, shock value in media is very very rarely an accident.

If I felt this is what really happened to me, I think I would need a good reason to share it. I have done many things in my life, some I would not share in public. I just cannot step into this guys shoes as there seems to be no reasoning to his "coming out". I do wonder what he honestly thought the reaction would be. I cannot understand why he would think this would be a good thing to share with the public. All I can pick up on so far is all publicity is good publicity here. Last week I would not have known he existed, now he even has people in Australia discussing him! I cannot help but have a sneaky suspicion that he is just another brand of snake oil salesman.

Edited by psyche101

Ah, quacks sure do give me a laugh.

I don't know what to think of him... On one hand O.K. abductions happen all the time but there's that other part of me that says What the He!! is the matter with this guy.

Ah, quacks sure do give me a laugh.

:rofl:

Here, knock yourself out ;)

quack.jpg

I don't know what to think of him... On one hand O.K. abductions happen all the time but there's that other part of me that says What the He!! is the matter with this guy.

Abductions do happen frequently, but personally I honestly believe that beings from other planets are about the last likely culprit.

That will be up to his countrymen I think, The threat is there, bit it has been just a threat for many years. I think he is just being held up as an example as to how bad things can go if you break and enter a government department. The admins he got past should probably be no more than one step behind him in a perfect world. I do not think he will end up in Guantanamo.

True, doesn't seem to stop many people though does it! :lol:

:D

Actually, I feel Lost Shaman has the best hypothesis going, in that it was an Intelligence Operation to keep the public and media away from the phenomena whilst the USAF study it in peace. I think the crash could well have been staged, and that the Twinning memo seems to point rather directly at this conclusion.

Phenomena or staged crash? Make up your mind Mr.Ambiguous! :lol::P (I'm assuming If It's phenomena It can't be staged, otherwise It wouldn't be phenomena).

Yes I hear you, I do not get too many these days. When I do, I get double evangelistic on them. You think YOU have the way! Let me show you the real truth! Have I got a church for you! Then I get all wound up telling them that I can show them the true light and to come along Sunday morning to meet a person who can truly save them etc etc, does not take long to see the back of them most times. Just go double crazy on their ass.

Oh man, that is friggin classic! I am definitely going to do that next time I'm living in the city. You think YOU have the way! :w00t:

I do not think just a belief shows one to be losing faculties. That can show instability, but more often than not it is merely wishful thinking. With Gordon Copper I would be more inclined to feel he is losing his faculties. Looking at older clips of him in his prime, and comparing them to now. He has a far slower and more slurred speech. I also wish that some would take into account that saying such is not an insult. It will happen to me and the person offended one day too. It is age, and the natural circle of life. Most of us slow down quite a bit as the years take hold.

He's quite old now though Isn't he? You would have to be either a little bit crazy, or honest and alot of stupid to say what our good friend the councillor did.

Sadly yes. I would love to think I would be reunited with my father when I go, but I just cannot see a reason to think that is a reality. I can see much emotional reason to believe in such, but no way to firm that belief.

Indeed, Heavens Gate comes to mind immediately. Even today the Rael UFO religion employs the use of prostitution from it's young and attractive female members to fund the Cult. I bet that Claude Vorhillion has a few corporate kickbacks on that front as well. Amazing such can go on in this day and age to be honset.

True. I was purely emotionally invested in the idea of life after death until a few experiences changed me. The most eye opening one was seeing ghosts. Nothing else can explain what it was or what it did. Not from a distance, not in the rain at a distance, not with a crappy cell phone video on youtube, within 3 metres of me. That was a surprise I can tell you now. :lol:

Although...If there's ghosts around, what's the deal with reincarnation?! Can't work! Unless there's a queue....Wouldn't surprise me actually...

Where do I sign up! :w00t:

Hrrmmzz, I guess that depends on ones vantage point. I thought he was pretty crackers right of the bat making claims that are wild that he cannot stand by that make little sense. There is no ultimate goal, no reasoning, just the shock value. And to my experience, shock value in media is very very rarely an accident.

If I felt this is what really happened to me, I think I would need a good reason to share it. I have done many things in my life, some I would not share in public. I just cannot step into this guys shoes as there seems to be no reasoning to his "coming out". I do wonder what he honestly thought the reaction would be. I cannot understand why he would think this would be a good thing to share with the public. All I can pick up on so far is all publicity is good publicity here. Last week I would not have known he existed, now he even has people in Australia discussing him! I cannot help but have a sneaky suspicion that he is just another brand of snake oil salesman.

Since we all observe the world differently, It's possible he was not even thinking about the 'shock value' his words would have. While I agree 100% with your premise, it means he would have to be conscious of what he is about to do, instead of just 'opening his mouth' which was the initial impression I go.

I also can't understand why he would think "Oh It's a good time to tell them my mums an alien now I've been elected! Honesty is the best policy!"

Only time will tell! If he gets given any :lol:

True, doesn't seem to stop many people though does it! :lol:

You know that is an excellent point. Whilst many authorities put measures in place as a deterrent, there is always one who will break that deterrent. Makes one think. Just what does work?

Phenomena or staged crash? Make up your mind Mr.Ambiguous! :lol::P (I'm assuming If It's phenomena It can't be staged, otherwise It wouldn't be phenomena).

Did I say Roswell was natural phenomena? If I did sorry, I do not subscribe to that at all, I think the debris field is superfluous and may or may not have existed. The majority of the "information" I find stems from the media or zealous UFO proponents. I do not mind the MOGUL explanation, but I do feel Lost Shamans hypothesis is the only one that covers all bases.

Oh man, that is friggin classic! I am definitely going to do that next time I'm living in the city. You think YOU have the way! :w00t:

:D Enjoy, I have a great one for telemarketers as well. They often ring up even though I am on the do not disturb register, when they do, I just hand the phone to my seven year old and tell her to "tell the nice man/woman about your day at school! :devil:

He's quite old now though Isn't he? You would have to be either a little bit crazy, or honest and alot of stupid to say what our good friend the councillor did.

Sorry Wandering, I worded that badly, I agree, right at the start of the paragraph I opened with I do not think just a belief shows one to be losing faculties. I should have made that more prominent and clearer and focused less on Cooper. I do not think he is honest and a lot of stupid, I think that more might come from this at some stage.

True. I was purely emotionally invested in the idea of life after death until a few experiences changed me. The most eye opening one was seeing ghosts. Nothing else can explain what it was or what it did. Not from a distance, not in the rain at a distance, not with a crappy cell phone video on youtube, within 3 metres of me. That was a surprise I can tell you now. :lol:

Although...If there's ghosts around, what's the deal with reincarnation?! Can't work! Unless there's a queue....Wouldn't surprise me actually...

I have not had such an experience, I think when I was younger still in my late teens I had convinced myself things like the afterlife existed. Losing some people close to me sobered me up quite a bit and I find the afterlife a very difficult concept to quantify and believe in now. My wife believes in spirits, which is strange as in most subjects she leaves me in the dust as far as skepticism goes. She canot tell me why, just that she does. She claims to have had some sort of window pane breaking experience, which I think is perfectly possible if the structure she was in at the time experienced a shift in structural load bearing or some sort of geological shift.

Where do I sign up! :w00t:

I know, the shallow male in me was rather impressed to begin with as well. Now that I have a little girl, I just cannot help but be concerned that there are people out there who would use her for their own gain. If some slimy old bastage like Vorhillion ever touches her, I will gladly go to jail for my resultant actions.

Since we all observe the world differently, It's possible he was not even thinking about the 'shock value' his words would have. While I agree 100% with your premise, it means he would have to be conscious of what he is about to do, instead of just 'opening his mouth' which was the initial impression I go.

I also can't understand why he would think "Oh It's a good time to tell them my mums an alien now I've been elected! Honesty is the best policy!"

Only time will tell! If he gets given any :lol:

That is true, I too cannot say what is in the mans head, I just do know that shock value is a popular concept for day to day products right across to music. It just strikes me as a method that I see every day in most marketing. As you say time will tell, but I am confident enough to be putting my ante up now. The guy is not on the level as far as I am concerned.

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101