Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sharing our experiences

ParanormalCamera

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• JesseCuster

• orangepeaceful79

• ParanormalCamera

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously? These videos both seem very fakey.

Hey orangepeaceful, Saru has been notified about this member. All they are here for is to promote their youtube channel and their personally made video's. Look at their posting content. All new Topics of video's from their channel and they never reply to anything for debate. Just promotion bro....

That is clearly a hand-held recording because the camera jitters about all over the place, yet you say you were recording for 2 hours before that happened?

If I expected a ghost to appear sometime during the night in a window, I'd put the damn camera on a tripod and leave it recording, not stand their like an eejit hold a camera in my hand pointed at the building for hours on end.

Exactly, I agree with you. I would throw the camera and ran from there. And I don’t believe that these video are real.

The figure in the first video looks like a photograph edited into the film and in the second video the figure looks flat like a photo too. I'd be terrified if I saw a shrouded woman sitting in my chair though.