Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thousands queue for UFO rescue

Karlis

Thousands of "New Agers" are flocking to the village of Bugarach in France to prepare for the end of the world on December 21. The people are expecting that aliens will come to save them from doomsday apocalypse by beaming them aboard their spaceships. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• Eldorado

• libstaK

• ColoradoParanormal

Aaaaannnd ... we have lift off :w00t: . So the first strains of December 21st madness finally rear their ugly head. For this little Fiesta of loony tune events - I'm making popcorn and kicking back to watch the show.

Are Nikes and plastic bags still the fasion?

Time to bust out the coolaid. :w00t:

Oh dear. There are going to be a lot of very sad people on 22nd December. :(

Oh dear. There are going to be a lot of very sad people on 22nd December. :(

lol Yes, very true and completely agree. :yes:

*shakes head* really? People are actually lining up...seriously?

Flipside, what would everyone think if they did actually get abducted? It makes sense, the aliens might be looking for humans who won't fight back, hence...France. :lol:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

I can't wait to see this one fizzle out like every other doomsdate that has come and gone without event. Why are people so incredibly gullible?

I can't wait to see this one fizzle out like every other doomsdate that has come and gone without event. Why are people so incredibly gullible?

The amazing thing is that these are most likely the same people who got caught by the last 'end of the world' scam...

(Fearless Leader) - "The end of the world is this Tuesday! Everyone sell all you have and give the cash to me! And I will save you aboard this flying saucer, invisible planet thingy!"

(Brainless Followers) - "Oooo! Here take my cash! Save me, oh beloved and benevolent Leader!"

(Fearless Leader) - "Oops! Sorry people I misjudged the date.. .I um, er, ah, misplaced a decimal. Yeah That's it! The new day is um... er... three weeks from last Friday. Give me your money!"

(Brainless Followers) - "Ooooh. Yes beloved Leader! Here is more of our hard earned money! Save Us!"

Edited by Taun

First of all, humans singularly are incredible creatures (for the most part), humans in large quantities revert into lemmings and are easily caught up in mass thought, ideals and judgements, losing their individual common sense. Add the media's constant barrage of all things Paranormal, End of the World, 2012, Aliens etc etc mixed with "expert" shamans, priests, and "scientists" whom throw their theories at this group of people, and you've got the answer or at least part of the answer to what you asked. lol :tu:

First of all, humans singularly are incredible creatures (for the most part), humans in large quantities revert into lemmings and are easily caught up in mass thought, ideals and judgements, losing their individual common sense. Add the media's constant barrage of all things Paranormal, End of the World, 2012, Aliens etc etc mixed with "expert" shamans, priests, and "scientists" whom throw their theories at this group of people, and you've got the answer or at least part of the answer to what you asked. lol :tu:

LOL don't insult the lemmings! They've been misrepresented!

Otherwise, I totally agree :D

Probably the only species on the planet that gets dumber the more that get together...

Reminds me of the old saying from Ambrose Bierce's "The Devil's Dictionary" -

"The definition of a Committee: An organism with multiple heads and no brain"...

Edited by Taun

If only the alien arrival as in Quatermass IV would come to fruition that day...

If only the alien arrival as in Quatermass IV would come to fruition that day...

Or something like this from Lord of Illusions;

"You're not worthy. None of you. Only Swann was worthy. You just waited like lambs......Well I'm not your shepherd."

LOL don't insult the lemmings! They've been misrepresented!

Otherwise, I totally agree :D

lol! Yes, I was going to liken it to sheep as well but, didn't want to insult sheep either... can't win ;)

Probably the only species on the planet that gets dumber the more that get together...

Reminds me of the old saying from Ambrose Bierce's "The Devil's Dictionary" -

"The definition of a Committee: An organism with multiple heads and no brain"...

Nice! :tu:

Aaaaannnd ... we have lift off :w00t: . So the first strains of December 21st madness finally rear their ugly head. For this little Fiesta of loony tune events - I'm making popcorn and kicking back to watch the show.

OMG I'll pay to be there on some hill in a chair and plenty of beer and watch them LOL ...toiling like a BOS! :w00t:

well i dont know what i should believe .. so we still have like 10 month left. till the end of time.. i ll use this time to give some real love 2 all the ladies out there =D that are gathering in france .. yeah maybe i should go to france and use this .. mwuahahahahaha free real love before the end of time =D

I want the official tee shirt !

I went to Bugarach,and all i did was fall off some lousy mountain.

:lol:

Edited by missymoo999

I shall probably be back in Nepal in December where I can see part of the Annapurna mountain range from my lounge window. If anyone wants me on the 21st. I can be contacted at the top of Machapuchare! If you want to join me, bring your own sandwiches.

There's going to be a lot of unhappy nutcakes come December 21st, alien chow for the long space trek home

i still remember an old episode of Twilight Zone in which the Aliens come and hand over a book or some sort of text to humans.

The humans manage to translate the title of the book to "How to serve Humans".

meanwhile, the aliens went about stopping wars, providing technology and know how to humans to alienate poverty, to develop nutritious food etc.

and they tell humans that they will take as much as humans to their home world.

Humans are happy that the aliens want to serve human kind.

by the time the aliens come back with large spaceships, humans are well off, healthy.

meanwhile, some translators are still at work trying to decipher the rest of the book/text that was given by the aliens.

On the appointed day, aliens take into the spaceship thousands of humans.

the translators manage to decipher the book and are shocked.

they rush to place where the aliens were taking in the humans into the spaceship.

but they were too late, the alines had left.

the human leaders asked whats the problem.

the translators say the book was not about how the aliens are going to enrich human life but rather it was a recipe on how to cook humans.

the aliens by providing all the know how were just fattening the herd.

saying that, i wonder...if any alien do turn up on pic de bugarach, will they carry a recipe book??? bwuahahahaha!!

Spartan, my FAVORITE Twilight Zone.

"How to Serve Man" LMAO :)