Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More practice Readings

DawnieK

I started a similar thread back in October, and to my standards I had a lot of fun with it. I met great people and helped a few people understand they also could read energy, as everyone can. It's truly fulfilling, I love the positive energy some people generate. I recently, have been urging myself to do more, as I do need the practice and general feel of it.

Before I take requests you all need to know:

*Main thing I work on are emotional states, understanding and maintaining your emotions are the most important, when it comes to spiritual development.

* I truly dislike giving future readings, as I feel the person being read, isnt honestly educated in how these future readings work, They are not set in stone. Everything can be changed or maintained through your mental effort.

*No discriminating on others, Their beliefs are their beliefs so Please respect that.

*If you are attempting to get a reading to prove the possibility of these things thats fine, as I have done the same before, keep in mind for these things to work you need to have an open mind, and you may be as skeptical as you wish, just be open to the possibility.

If you honestly want a reading Put your first name, if its a common name please allow me to have your first and middle name also an age. If you like, a gender will help but not too necessary(also I am trying to understand how much information is need to accurately connect), If you are serious put a (*) by your name and age. Just to weed out the ones who probably wont ever return. Also to put it out there it is very frustrating to do an extensive reading on someone and they just never come back to the site.

One more thing, I am more than okay doing PM readings, if I feel the reading should be done in private due to the energies I am receiving, I'll PM you, or you may PM me after the first connection.

Now everyone thank you and just have fun.

• Like 1

Believe it or not, I knew a female would be the first to respond, Also I knew she would have black hair, I dont know if that picture is of you Sarah, but I think I managed a nice connection with you before you even posted :)

You have something big coming up, I definitely noticed the stress, or more or less your worrying about it. Stay positive things will happen as they should and stressing isnt going to change anything, besides your normally mellow mood. Take a deep breath and believe everything will turn out to your favor.

I see a yellow newer car, sedan type, does that make sense?

Do you have a little boy, I see a brunette child maybe 3-4 wearing a white shirt, and blue shorts.

Normally you are a very calm person but I feel you are moving a lot, like rocking your leg up and down really fast.

Are you aware you are connected with your higher self? You are definitely an em-path.

I am not sensing a connection with a partner or spouse, this could be from a separation or you two could be having difficulties staying on the same page?

I am going to stop here, I want to make sure Ive connected properly.

Thank you so much Sarah, I appreciate you being so open

For some reason I keep thinking " you are a good person dont allow anyone to tell you otherwise".

Believe it or not, I knew a female would be the first to respond, Also I knew she would have black hair, I dont know if that picture is of you Sarah, but I think I managed a nice connection with you before you even posted :)

You have something big coming up, I definitely noticed the stress, or more or less your worrying about it. Stay positive things will happen as they should and stressing isnt going to change anything, besides your normally mellow mood. Take a deep breath and believe everything will turn out to your favor.

I see a yellow newer car, sedan type, does that make sense?

Do you have a little boy, I see a brunette child maybe 3-4 wearing a white shirt, and blue shorts.

Normally you are a very calm person but I feel you are moving a lot, like rocking your leg up and down really fast.

Are you aware you are connected with your higher self? You are definitely an em-path.

I am not sensing a connection with a partner or spouse, this could be from a separation or you two could be having difficulties staying on the same page?

I am going to stop here, I want to make sure Ive connected properly.

Thank you so much Sarah, I appreciate you being so open

For some reason I keep thinking " you are a good person dont allow anyone to tell you otherwise".

Thanks, DawnieK.

My hair is dark brown, the black & white photo makes it look much darker than it really is though. ;) The Yellow car I don't relate to at all, but here's to hoping that I'll win one in the near future. :)

The rest of the reading I can connect too. Yes I've been worried about things lately, more than usual. I do have a son, he's 5 though, and I was bouncing my leg up and down really fast as I was reading that part where you mentioned me doing that...I need to lay off the caffeine, I think.

I do experiance a lot of empathy and I get the thing you mentioned about a non connection with a partner or spouse. I don't want to get into it, but yes you've got that one.

Thanks. :)

Hi Sarah

Very adorable little boy BTW lol, He has your sensitivity, He's just cute as a button! Is he a bit small for his age?

I am not sure about the yellow car either, but it looked brand new so you may be coming across one soon? it looked like a new Pontiac, just like the gto...

You have the strength to make it through this, I feel you have many people who love and support any decision you make, Keep that in mind.

I am going to keep the connection open, If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I honestly believe you have a wonderful handle on the situations in your life, sometimes it will be over-bearing but, your soul wouldn't give you anything that you cannot handle and from there learn from.

Many wishes Sarah, and have a wonderful day

and thanks again, your energy is very pleasant to work with. :)

I'll take one if you don't mind. :)

*Jennifer, 25

*cristal female :) thank you so much

*cristal female :) thank you so much

Sorry I'm 22 :)

Hi Chrissy,

I read your name much earlier, and instantly saw a Caucasian Female, I saw darker roots, with the rest lighter browns and blonde highlighted,(for some reason when I see roots that are a different color, that tells me you dye your hair). Your hair is up partially just mainly the top, the rest down. The one thing that is so prominent is the huge smile on your face. I kinda soaked it up a bit, instantly I felt VERY content, Seems like you are high on life, you love being goofy to lighten the mood. You dont really care about the embarrassment others would feel by acting so silly, almost like that is most of the fun.

Also though I did notice some pain, in my right elbow and my left shin, (sometimes its really odd how I get pain feelings because Ill feel it in my right elbow but, the person I am reading will have it in the left elbow, seems like its mirrored)

I dont know if this is you but I'm pretty sure :)

thank you for being open to this I really appreciate it

Robert A. *

Hi Chrissy,

I read your name much earlier, and instantly saw a Caucasian Female, I saw darker roots, with the rest lighter browns and blonde highlighted,(for some reason when I see roots that are a different color, that tells me you dye your hair). Your hair is up partially just mainly the top, the rest down. The one thing that is so prominent is the huge smile on your face. I kinda soaked it up a bit, instantly I felt VERY content, Seems like you are high on life, you love being goofy to lighten the mood. You dont really care about the embarrassment others would feel by acting so silly, almost like that is most of the fun.

Also though I did notice some pain, in my right elbow and my left shin, (sometimes its really odd how I get pain feelings because Ill feel it in my right elbow but, the person I am reading will have it in the left elbow, seems like its mirrored)

I dont know if this is you but I'm pretty sure :)

thank you for being open to this I really appreciate it

Thanks for the reply! :) Thats pretty good...I do long have brown hair that gets streaked by the sun but no dye. That is definetly my personality though. I wish more people could be happier and satisfied in the moment, but it usually doesnt work out that way. As for the pain...I have been having alot of aches and pains here lately...they seem to come and go. Good job and keep practicing!! :)

Thank you so much Chrissy!

That was fun, and you do have an amazing personality! I have connected to many people, and No joke you are the only one that I have ever read like that!I took on your personality for a few hours that day and my head wouldnt stop hurting in the back from smiling and joking about goofy stuff, It was truly fun, Have you talked to a doctor about the pain, it seemed like it hurt inside of my bones, very odd, I hope everything is okay.

Thanks for being so open. Best wishes

And by the way someone I read didnt feel so well, and I got really ill saturday; Chills nausia, and a terrible headache, I hope whomever that was is okay now.

Yey I'm exicted!

*Casey (female)- 20 yrs old (:

Hey Casey!

I would like to thank you for being so open to this, I truly appreciate this.

I am not sure if this is right but I'll start anyway;

First I notice a female, red hair, dyed it seems as it is very vibrant, troubles with school, stressing you for sure. Seems like the repetition, is what is undesired. You do very well it just seems boring to you.

You have some emotional issues pressing you, if they continue to pile they will only get worse. These issues arent related to school, but years before, continues to add. I hope this isnt you, but I really feel the pressure pushing me to an emotional break down. Verge of tears when I think of all the things adding.

I am going to stop here, we can move this to PM if you prefer.

I am so sorry if this is off, If this isnt you I may need your middle name.

Glen - male - 38. Would be great to get a reading :)

Hey Casey!

I would like to thank you for being so open to this, I truly appreciate this.

I am not sure if this is right but I'll start anyway;

First I notice a female, red hair, dyed it seems as it is very vibrant, troubles with school, stressing you for sure. Seems like the repetition, is what is undesired. You do very well it just seems boring to you.

You have some emotional issues pressing you, if they continue to pile they will only get worse. These issues arent related to school, but years before, continues to add. I hope this isnt you, but I really feel the pressure pushing me to an emotional break down. Verge of tears when I think of all the things adding.

I am going to stop here, we can move this to PM if you prefer.

I am so sorry if this is off, If this isnt you I may need your middle name.

Thank you for taking time and doing this, you are right on track! And ALL is accurate.

At one point I did have dark red hair but dyed it brown but still seems red in the light haha.

School is stressing me to an extent, this is the last month before summer break so a lot of studying going on for all my classes.This morning I actually had class, yes it seems like the same stuff im learning over and over so I kind of drift off into my own little world during class. 

Ah! I'm so sorry for the emotional break down, I am pretty sure I know what situation this is related to, it actually got me crying right now. And yes if you don't mind I'd really like to send you a pm in regards

* Candace, age 25.

Just wanted to say thank you again Casey!

I hope everything turns around for you, but I dont see that being a problem!

Best wishes!

@Everyone

Thank you all for putting so much positive energy in to this reading forum it really helps.

I have been trying to keep the readings to a minimal, one or two per day, so I don't feel overwhelmed, mix energies, and so I can keep up with my two year old.

You guys are really great, Thank you for being so patient and for the people I have made it through, Thank you so much for the positive feedback, this is an absolute pleasure. This is truly my calling and thank you all for helping me on my journey.

-Dawn

Hi Jennifer!

One small issue with yours, I will need a middle name if you don't mind, as I tried connecting and my friend Jennifer kept popping in my head. I don't know if you just look a lot like her or her energy is stronger being that we've known each other for 10+ years. Also you two are only a few years apart in age, so there's no way to decipher it that way.

So if you could do that, it would be awesome.

Thank you so much for allowing me to connect.