Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More practice Readings

DawnieK

Ouija,

Do you draw?

Yes, I do.

May I see an unsigned drawing or do you have some in your gallery?

I can try on one of them, It will be interesting, never done it like this before.

I still have a few readings ahead of you so it might not be until a couple of days, if you don't mind.

It may take a couple of days for me to work out how to get a picture to you :hmm: ....... but I will do it! Thanks.

Oh well dont go through so much trouble, do you have a nick name, or can I use your middle name and age?

Okay: my middle name is Ruth and I'm 59 *

matt 38

male

I'd like a read please :yes:

*Jennifer age 41

Edited by in-the-clouds

Hola!

Zachary 29

I'm game!

You guys are so funny, I love reading through your posts, good vibs !!

Thank you all for being so patient!

Biljana,

Hi how are you? Thank you for being patient excited one.

Alright, you write your name fast Large B smaller than normal more spaced apart i-l-j-a-n-a

Dark thick hair, longer than shoulder length. You have a very active mind, while you are pretty positive your minds like an exciting roller coaster,WHEEE! lol

I feel you are aware I am connecting right now. Wow thats awesome, I feel things are going good right now, almost too good huh? it natural to worry when things are too well, I feel you have been working for this calm period. You do have kids, I can feel their energy, a male and female but I am not sure how many of each, they're both at leat around 8. Not much of a sign of a strong male influence in your life right now. This may be because you are finally attending yourself, its okay to put others first but you must do so in a manner yourself isnt being neglected. Its not selfish to want more for your self, especially when you aren't getting all of the positivity you project to others, back unto yourself. I dont see you as overly stubborn, kinda go with the flow. which is awesome, because when you stop fighting the current it all just goes how it should. I feel you came for this reading strickly for fun, you do believe in these things, because you have experienced them first hand.

Meditation will help you calm your excitement, I know you have "tried" before but practice is key. Ignore all thoughts and JUST breathe.

Have a great day Biljana, Thank you for allowing me to connect, you were very welcoming.

I love that name, strickly a guess is it Indian? not native indian.

Edited by DawnieK

Hi!

Would love a reading *

Marla 55

Many Thanks

:nw:

Hi Marla!

Thank you for being so awesome

Very unpredicatable huh? Sometimes you write your name in cursive sometimes print, whatever you feel is what you do. Very free spirited. I can't help but notice your having some stomache problems, diaphram area? feels like my solar plexus chakra, almost like anxiety. I feel a bit overheated too, I hope your okay.

You have very light colored, not sure if you're super blonde or if its silver shoulder length hair, all one length.

You do have some worries piling, worries over things you and I both know you have no control over. so what are you doing? menatlly driving yourself crazy, and emotionally dragging yourself across the ground? No reason to fear whats in store for you, because its gonna happen as it should anyway, right? The best thing is to be positive, might as well enjoy whats going on now, before the enivitable does happen.

A good female friend passed recently?

Hi DaniewK

Could you do me a reading too if you're not so busy .. :D

* Vy (pronounced as "V" only ( Vie ) )

21 years old :)

Thank you .