Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Simbi Laveau

Beloved Teacher Murdered

ColoradoParanormal

http://boston.cbsloc...ermont-teacher/

Motive still unclear.

Very sad. She had a 2 year old son.

Absolutely ridiculous! I'm sorry but, for cases like this, or the case of the Couple that was tortured, raped, mutilated and set on fire, the assailants should be lined up and face the shooting squad. No blind fold, just staring down the barrel of the guns that will end their miserable waste of lives.

My heart goes out to this community, and especially the 2year old son, God be with him.. How terrible...

and then

I didn't understand why they did it. Was it sexual? Or did they just want to kill? The darkness of the human heart can be a terrible, frightening thing.

glorybebe

:blink:

Following the court appearance, Allen Prue’s mother, Donna Prue, said her son has never been in trouble with the law before and she has faith he didn’t commit the crime.

“I do not believe he would ever do this because he didn’t have it in him.........

Allen Prue later told police he and his wife were driving along the remote road when Patricia Prue called Jenkins and told her they had broken down.

When 33-year-old Jenkins arrived to help, Allen Prue grabbed her and strangled her.

Yeah, ok, he sure sounds innocent to me!

conspiracybeliever

I didn't understand why they did it. Was it sexual? Or did they just want to kill? The darkness of the human heart can be a terrible, frightening thing.

I don't get it either. It obviously wasn't for money which is what I initially thought when I heard it. From what I hear on the local news it was some sick sex crime.

conspiracybeliever

Did murder suspect Allen Prue target a teen online?

WATERFORD, Vt. -

Vermont State police guard the home of suspected killers Allen and Patricia Prue. One day after the Waterford couple was jailed for the alleged murder of Melissa Jenkins, state prosecutors were on scene. What they were looking for remains a mystery, but they paid close attention to a dilapidated shed, camper and truck on the property.

Rafterman

Happened just over the line in Vermont from me - from what I'm hearing on the local news, guy said he "wanted a girl" whatever in the hell that means.

little_dreamer

This is why I am careful who I let into my life.

glorybebe

This is why I am careful who I let into my life.

:tu: Exactly. Listen to your gut feelings. If you don't trust or like someone, there is usually a good reason.