Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seasonal Horoscope Readings

Arpee

If any body wants to get a reading from the seasonal horoscope to test it out, let me know!

Just give me the Month and Day you were born. It doesn't have to be too personal, you don't have to give me the year because it is irrelevant.

Just say something like, "I was born on the 3nd Wednesday of February" or "I was born on the 1st Tuesday of April" , just say that and I will give you an accurate reading from the seasonal horoscope. If you do not know the exact date, you can look on your computer calender. If you only give me the month I'll give you a general reading...

So how does it work? How is it different from other horoscopes? All of that can be explained here if you want to know LINK

So, who wants a reading?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arpee

• AkashicPath

• RockabyeBillie

• rainbowhunter

Friday november 9th

Friday november 9th

Which Friday of the month? The 1st, the 2nd the third Friday?

2nd Friday

You have the energies of Scorpio The Changer and Taurus The Warrior. Scorpio The Changer is very good at influencing people and changing the situation, and with the energy of Taurus The Warrior, it is used mostly for comfort whenever in a uncomfortable situation. It is a natural skill. The skill of someone who can achieve in life due to self-awareness and influence.

Here is your horoscope for today, Scorpio The Changer:

"It is time for you to think about what you want to change in order to benefit yourself. It is important to be sympathetic towards others and to think about how your plans may effect them. If you are changing things to benefit yourself and no one is getting hurt, have fun. If they are, it is time for you to rethink your plans and find an alternative way to do things."

Born on 25th Wednesday - September

And thank you in advance!

Which Wednesday?

18th (3rd Tuesday in March) :-)

Thank you so much in advance for sharing!

18th (3rd Tuesday in March) :-)

Thank you so much in advance for sharing!

your sign is The Dreamer (Pisces) and you have influences in The Fanatical Analyzer (Virgo).

This means that you have are good at visualizing things, especially plans, in order to see how they'll turn out. You are also a person that likes fantasying but you like to have the facts too and not just going by faith alone.

Today, Friday April 6, 2012, you will have the energy of The Athlete (Aries) to support you. Not only is it the influence of the day, 1st Friday (Aries), but it is the influence of the Month (Aries), So if you want to put any dreams or plans into motion, now would be a great time to do it.

*Post removed*

This is SPAM, it doesn't even relate to the TYPE of horoscopes I am doing here. This is a type of horoscope reading that I made myself based on the seasons and it is still experimental which is why I want feedback.

Born on 20th Tuesday – September

3rd Tuesday

According to the Seasonal Horoscopes, your sign would be The Fanatic (Virgo), the influence of the day was also Virgo The Fanatic, which would mean that you are very good at analyzing this and getting the facts together. You like having the information of stuff more than just believing.

Edited by AnVil
removing quote

your sign is The Dreamer (Pisces) and you have influences in The Fanatical Analyzer (Virgo).

This means that you have are good at visualizing things, especially plans, in order to see how they'll turn out. You are also a person that likes fantasying but you like to have the facts too and not just going by faith alone.

Today, Friday April 6, 2012, you will have the energy of The Athlete (Aries) to support you. Not only is it the influence of the day, 1st Friday (Aries), but it is the influence of the Month (Aries), So if you want to put any dreams or plans into motion, now would be a great time to do it.

WOW! This is right on - that's all me ;-)

Thank you - I really appreciate it!

November 12

Julie December 21st 3rd Saturday

Thank you for my horoscope - this is asking for my best friend/sister :-)

I was born on the 1st of March, which was [naturally the first] tuesday in that month

ooooooooh i get it

Edited by rainbowhunter

4th wednesday of janurary ^_^

Edited by rainbowhunter