Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japan Tsunami

Simbi Laveau

I'm surprised there are no posts about this,as dozens of odd occurances were captured before,during ,and after the tsunami/eq.

A majority of the ususual stuff coming out of the ocean,is on news video footage to boot.

It was all captured just by virtue of the fact the tsunami itself was being reported.

I will post a few .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• vitruvian12

• DONTEATUS

• Timothy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for being a major disaster we got to see a little on ,on that day ! What If E.T could make a 35 meter wave come ashore ? Afterall they might like there dinner salt cured !

post-68971-0-35942400-1333306222_thumb.j

Topic restored, I will warn however that if this turns into more of this here it will be closed

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Reopened thread

There's a "Galactic Federation"?

Jesus..... I need to start paying attention.

Thats good to know we are protected by the Galactic Federation ! Now can I get my own decoder ring !

What exactly am I supposed to be seeing in the first video - other than a tsunami that is.

As for the second video, looks like a lot of pretty obvious video effect to me.

BTW, how do we know they were affiliated with the Galactic Federation?

Edited by Rafterman

What exactly am I supposed to be seeing in the first video - other than a tsunami that is.

As for the second video, looks like a lot of pretty obvious video effect to me.

BTW, how do we know they were affiliated with the Galactic Federation?

Hey the "anomaly" is at 2:10, look at the far right side of the wave where the "white" and brown match. There's something that seems to be jetting down and away from the wave at a rather fast pace. Unfortunately I feel this may just be a shadow or reflection of debris. May possibly be a sea mammal or Fish as well, Google surf video's, you see dolphins and sharks swimming in the waves all the time.

Hey the "anomaly" is at 2:10, look at the far right side of the wave where the "white" and brown match. There's something that seems to be jetting down and away from the wave at a rather fast pace. Unfortunately I feel this may just be a shadow or reflection of debris. May possibly be a sea mammal or Fish as well, Google surf video's, you see dolphins and sharks swimming in the waves all the time.

There are bunches of videos with those things coming out of the water.I was in the process of posting just different vids from the time,and this thread was locked..

????

Not sure why its unlocked again.

Umm,one vid is of a guy in a car,just video taping the water coming in,and he catches a UFO shooting up into the sky out of nowhere,totally by accident.

The ones with these things coming out of the water,makes you think they were way under the ocean when this hit,and they're racing to get away .

They are going,literally,300 miles an hour from the guesstamation.

Now that it's unlocked again,I will find more vids .

There are a lot of them.

Topic restored, I will warn however that if this turns into more of this here it will be closed

I'm sorry. I always search the forums for the topic before I post,but they don't come up .

No idea why . I actually joined the forum,after the old thread was locked.

I'm just curious what people think,as I find the videos quite compelling .

I've seen this vid from another angle,from a man stranded in a car.He gets a much better shot of the thing ,and he's screaming as the water washes over the car.It's quite terrifying actually.

I cannot find it now.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I've seen this vid from another angle,from a man stranded in a car.He gets a much better shot of the thing ,and he's screaming as the water washes over the car.It's quite terrifying actually.

I cannot find it now.

This was taken from inside a car, it seems clearly to be a reflection from the inside of the windshield . The reflection's apparent motion through the sky is from the turning of the car. Your videos are ridiculous. Are you implying the reflection was the cause of the tidal wave? To be true that would mean the wave just popped into existence at that moment. Does that seem to make sense to you? I think its sad that people make anything to support their BS beliefs from these videos that were taken during a destructive event that was resposible for the lose of so many lives. Youtube videos and videos of tv screens are hardly a great source of groundbreaking discoveries

Edited by vitruvian12

I'm surprised there are no posts about this,as dozens of odd occurances were captured before,during ,and after the tsunami/eq.

A majority of the ususual stuff coming out of the ocean,is on news video footage to boot.

It was all captured just by virtue of the fact the tsunami itself was being reported.

I will post a few .

Are you talking about the thing on the right at ~2:10?

If so, it's just a resultant wave caused by the interference of 2 waves merging, or something submerged as the water moves over it. There is nothing actually moving in the water, the interference just makes it look that way.

And this isn't a guess. I've lived near the beach and surfed my whole life and seen this type of thing countless times produced a number of different ways. It is immediately recognisable if you know what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry. I always search the forums for the topic before I post,but they don't come up .

No idea why . I actually joined the forum,after the old thread was locked.

I'm just curious what people think,as I find the videos quite compelling .

Hey, I think Daughter of the Nine Moons was referring to the obvious intentions of the OP in the other thread posting things he knew were not real and trolling the thread. A lot of people got roped into the discussion and thought he was serious which resulted in a thread full of BS.

If you're posting this topic sincerely then there should be no problems.

Tim.

If so, it's just a resultant wave caused by the interference of 2 waves merging, or something submerged as the water moves over it. There is nothing actually moving in the water, the interference just makes it look that way.

And this isn't a guess. I've lived near the beach and surfed my whole life and seen this type of thing countless times produced a number of different ways. It is immediately recognisable if you know what I'm talking about.

It would be nice to see the original video of that one. The figure seems so dark and clear compared to the video. I wouldnt be surprised if it was added.

It would be nice to see the original video of that one. The figure seems so dark and clear compared to the video. I wouldnt be surprised if it was added.

Theres a similiar phenomena in one of the other vids,and one news clip has all this activity in the clouds.

But it continues on OUT of the water.

I'm not sure if this vid shows it.its in a new clips,and some go on longer.Whatever it is,it continues out way ahead of the water.

But it continues on OUT of the water.

I'm not sure if this vid shows it.its in a new clips,and some go on longer.Whatever it is,it continues out way ahead of the water.

I was only referring to the video in your OP, not your later posts. Was it just the thing at 2:10 with this video?

I was only referring to the video in your OP, not your later posts. Was it just the thing at 2:10 with this video?

Yes,but that video goes on much longer in other clips,and it keeps going.Let me find one.

Yes, I see it now.

How does one make a leap to that being a UFO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-roLB2r0wA

I only pick the vids for the footage.Ignore all the sensational headlines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgBbeTCP0xg&feature=related

The second one looks like another shodow of an aircraft. Not sure about the first. As a wave destroys building Im sure there are countless small explosions that could account for propelling something like that. Did you read the other thread at all?

Yes, I see it now.

How does one make a leap to that being a UFO?

That's I'm not sure... There's something def. there but, I'm leaning still towards a reflection, camera glitch or just standard marine life. As I said, if you Google Surfing Video's Marine life are frequently caught in waves on camera.