Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNA Activation

Simbi Laveau

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/dna-activation.html

I searched the forums to make sure it wasn't already posted.A few posts touch on it,but im trying to figure out exactly what it means.

There are symptoms that come along with our alleged activation.

No one is fully activated until 2012.

Children are born already activated ? And it has to do with 12 strands of junk DNA,and the pineal gland.

One woman said it had to do with solar flaring as well.

Meditating on certain colors helps .

O_o

Of course people are charging money to help you "activate".

If you are activated,you experience ascension,or going into the 4th dimension.I believe you are also in the 3rd dimension simultaneously,and people who do not ascend,dont even notice a difference.

???

No mention in anything I read said "alien DNA",but it was intimated,that this DNA gives us memories and powers we used to have as a species,that has been forgotten over the millennia.

We remember why we came here,and material things become a thing we no longer care about.

I really do not understand it all,but I have almost all the symptoms associated with it,save anxiety attacks. I never get anxious.

But the loss of appetite,body aches,weird tongue twister stuff,vertigo,which I've never had in my life.

Stuff like that.

What is the deal with this ?

Edited by Simbi Laveau

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• JayMark

• Beany

• Imaginarynumber1

IMO, the "deal" is a bunch of unsubstantiated nonsense that someone hopes they can sell to the gullible. :yes:

I searched the forums to make sure it wasn't already posted.A few posts touch on it,but im trying to figure out exactly what it means.

Children are born already activated ? And it has to do with 12 strands of junk DNA,and the pineal gland.

O_o

If you are activated,you experience ascension,or going into the 4th dimension.I believe you are also in the 3rd dimension simultaneously,and people who do not ascend,dont even notice a difference.

???

No mention in anything I read said "alien DNA",but it was intimated,that this DNA gives us memories and powers we used to have as a species,that has been forgotten over the millennia.

We remember why we came here,and material things become a thing we no longer care about.

I really do not understand it all,but I have almost all the symptoms associated with it,save anxiety attacks. I never get anxious.

But the loss of appetite,body aches,weird tongue twister stuff,vertigo,which I've never had in my life.

Stuff like that.

Your DNA is already activated....otherwise YOU'D BE DEAD. :yes:

cormac

All I know is that we haven't figured out entirely how DNA works. Part of it is still considered "junk" by many although we are gradually finding more and more about it.

Who knows what we will find? :unsure2:

All I know is that we haven't figured out entirely how DNA works. Part of it is still considered "junk" by many although we are gradually finding more and more about it.

Who knows what we will find? :unsure2:

Agreed ,same goes for our brain.

Agreed ,same goes for our brain.

Damn right my friend.

Funny to see all those people talking as if both things were completely understood.

Damn right my friend.

Funny to see all those people talking as if both things were completely understood.

Both of these things are very well understood, those some of their finer mechanism are not. Of course there is still much to be learned about both, but the idea of 12 strand 4th dimensional DNA is beyond absurd.

Both of these things are very well understood, those some of their finer mechanism are not. Of course there is still much to be learned about both, but the idea of 12 strand 4th dimensional DNA is beyond absurd.

There is always the possibility of realising upon new discoveries that there is more to it than we currently think there was. ;)

God I love mystery.

• 2 weeks later...

so uh where do i sign up? to get activated i mean... i like to pull the wires from the walls did you?

They lost me the second they want your money to "activate" you. Complete scam IMO.

so uh where do i sign up? to get activated i mean... i like to pull the wires from the walls did you?

I'll activate your for a fee that will be slightly more than you can afford, and of course, you'll have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. After all, there has to be someway to separate the enlightened from the unenlightened, and what better way than the ability to pay?

There are centuries of wisdom & knowledge around this kind of thing that are easy to access, from credible sources. One would be better off putting in the time & work necessary to understanding the phenomena than relying on what can be found on the internet. Start with a library or bookstore, and stay out of the new age section. Ready history, sociology, religion, philosophy, etc. as a foundation for further exploration. "There is nothing new under the sun."

There are actually videos on YouTube,that assist in activation.

I mentioned the people asking for money,because its part of what's going on with it.

You don't need anyone to activate you,as it allegedly happens on its own.

It more about knowing what it is,what to expect,and why some people will activate,and some will not.

If someone asks for money, always question their intention; spirit is not cash poor. Although being scammed has its own lessons, I suppose. I learned early that I could trust my own inner-knowing and BS detector more than many "masters" and "teachers" that require payment before they'll divulge "spiritual knowledge." So often the assumption is made that what worked/works for one person can be universally applied, and I've found that's usually not the case. Each of us has to find our own path, if it's given to us it has little value, as opposed to studying, reading, practicing, working for it.

If someone asks for money, always question their intention; spirit is not cash poor. Although being scammed has its own lessons, I suppose. I learned early that I could trust my own inner-knowing and BS detector more than many "masters" and "teachers" that require payment before they'll divulge "spiritual knowledge." So often the assumption is made that what worked/works for one person can be universally applied, and I've found that's usually not the case. Each of us has to find our own path, if it's given to us it has little value, as opposed to studying, reading, practicing, working for it.

As I said before,I only mentioned the people asking for money ,in regard to this,as an aside.

I only wanted to know if anyone else knew about alleged DNA activation.

Those who claim you can activate junk DNA obviously have no idea what it actually is. Junk DNA is just a term coined to describe DNA that either no longer has a use or it does have a use but we don't exactly no what.

Universal law provides that the physical form for Divine life expression of a species may be altered or reformatted only by those who dwell therein. This means that the DNA of a species of Earth can only be altered through the creative choice of the consciousness that dwells within the body form. What this means for you is that the human DNA that is responsible for every aspect of your physical presence cannot be altered by other beings, nor can it be changed by you from outside of the physical plane.

The above is quoted from the OP link:

Again a lack of understanding about DNA is shown as they claim nothing can alter DNA apart from ourselves. So they must believe a large dose of radiation will leave you totally unaffected.

Edited by grendals_bane

Those who claim you can activate junk DNA obviously have no idea what it actually is. Junk DNA is just a term coined to describe DNA that either no longer has a use or it does have a use but we don't exactly no what.

The above is quoted from the OP link:

Again a lack of understanding about DNA is shown as they claim nothing can alter DNA apart from ourselves. So they must believe a large dose of radiation will leave you totally unaffected.

Well i don't think the DNA alters,per se,and I'm not sure its the junk DNA they are referring to,but thank you for a legitimate answer.

I'm just curious about it,and wonder if anyone else knew more.

O_o

???

Stuff like that.

Sounds to me like someone looking for answers..or searching for something. I don't put any belief in being 'activated' during this year or that..just a bunch of hoopla..I believe that most of us search for a higher purpose. I believe that all of us have one. Most of mankind operates with only the 'self' in mind and the pursuit of physical and material pleasures...which is, in my opinion, a delusion -brought upon us by the very materialistic world we live in and the things that we are taught. Considering that we, a majority, constantly surround ourselves with our electronic 'stuff', cell phones, games, the internet..etc. Not that all of these are 'bad' but we, as a people, have become dependent upon these things..become slaves to them in some cases. I have watched people text one another..while they sit right next to each other! You have seen that?!! We have lost the ability, to some degree, to truly be human. To live in harmony with the earth upon which we live, to love one another more than we love our 'stuff' or the latest technology. Why do governments use the latest technology for the purpose of warfare? Instead of for the benefit for all mankind? Mankind, I think, has been deceived by the materialistic world and the quest to satisfy self..through the pursuit of wealth and power....man has forgotten how to live in peace with another. We are ALL mankind..should one man, or race, be considered greater than another? If you believe so...then you have been deceived. Man is not only physical in nature..but spiritual as well. It would be the awareness of that side-the spiritual..that perhaps you are becoming aware of now..is that the spiritual side of man is of much more importance than that of the physical. The soul of man, your spirit, the very essence of YOU..is far more important than the money or trinkets or 'power' that you may ever possess on this earth. Probably brings more questions than answers...but seek and you will find.

Well I actually have no issues with my spirituality , or purpose, for lack of a better word.

However,just the little bit I have gleaned from looking into it,some of which is also from the Mayan what to expect list ,is that I am exhibiting many of the alleged symptoms of activation.None of which I've ever had before.

So it just piqued my interest.

And no,the Mayans do not believe the world is ending,but they also discussed the being in 2 dimensions at the last symposium I attended.

And just to add to the fun,the children that are born already activated,are the indigo children you keep hearing about.

In my younger day I would have loved this. I would have set up "shop" helping to "activate" beautiful young women with my "Tantric" method of activation. :P

Based on this claim though, I think they are doing a lousy job because if anything, I'm actually deactivating more and more each day. ;)

In my younger day I would have loved this. I would have set up "shop" helping to "activate" beautiful young women with my "Tantric" method of activation. :P

Based on this claim though, I think they are doing a lousy job because if anything, I'm actually deactivating more and more each day. ;)

Really .

This is the vid that piqued my curiosity

Really .

This is the vid that piqued my curiosity

This particular video has nothing to do with DNA Activation. Its just some woman talking about normal symptoms that everyone has always gotten. neck and back pain? everyone gets that, it doesn't mean their DNA is being activated.

I am interested in this kind of stuff too, but I don't buy what people claim are the symptoms of it. I think the only way to truly activate it, is though transcendental meditation. The true new age deception is believing that you don't have to do any work to get to these higher states of consciousness.

These are just my thoughts, I do not claim to "know" anything about it.

This particular video has nothing to do with DNA Activation. Its just some woman talking about normal symptoms that everyone has always gotten. neck and back pain? everyone gets that, it doesn't mean their DNA is being activated.

I am interested in this kind of stuff too, but I don't buy what people claim are the symptoms of it. I think the only way to truly activate it, is though transcendental meditation. The true new age deception is believing that you don't have to do any work to get to these higher states of consciousness.

These are just my thoughts, I do not claim to "know" anything about it.

Well they're very specific symptoms,which she mentions she's never had before,and I know I've never had before,and they're odd symptoms.

In my opinion anyway.

I'm very aware of all my issues,and as she listed hers,they were all my new ones,that I have no explanation for.

That's why it caught my attention.