Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush's CURVEBALL Says Iraqi WMDs a Lie

regeneratia

I'll choose to believe what the two soldiers who were there say. The media and all the other know-it-alls here have no credence. BTW, thanks for serving fellas.

Thank you! It really does mean a lot to hear that from people. More than I think anyone would know.

27th Engineers, Sapper, so yes, Airborne, under the 82nd flag. As an "All American" I have respect for the 101st Screamin Chickens... as it was said by some great man some where "Thats the cleanest bunch of drunks I've ever seen" lol

lol! That's awesome. I actually just ran into a Zoomie on this board as well, he's a rather nice guy and level headed. Glad to see some of my brothers here finally. Thank you for your service brother.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Dredimus

• regeneratia

• and-then

Nor was I duped by the rantings of Bush & Co.

They picked and choosed and found somebody who would tell lies to support their lies. You lie, and I will swear to it. Old as the hills.

And then, the Mission Was Accomplished--the american people bought the lies big time. :ph34r:

Nor was I duped by the rantings of Bush & Co.

They picked and choosed and found somebody who would tell lies to support their lies. You lie, and I will swear to it. Old as the hills.

And then, the Mission Was Accomplished--the american people bought the lies big time. :ph34r:

You were too smart for them though, huh? :w00t:

Whatever.......

Yes, Many degrading chemical weapons were found, mustard gas and serin being among the top. Warehouses (new warehouses) such as the one in Mosul in late 2003 were setup for major chemical/biological weapons manufacturing but were hit before they could be put to effective use.

A National Ground Intel. Report documented all of this back in 2006 and articles were posted on defense.gov about the findings of over 500 munitions that were degraded yet viable. Most of the weaponry was supposed to have been destroyed after the UN Sanctions in the mid to late 90's but were instead hidden. Keep in mind that This Report is from 2006 and does not cover the later finds. I know as a soldier that even up until 2010 we were still making major finds. Things that I cannot talk about but bits and pieces were uncovered through wikileaks. Take This Article for example.

The evidence shows that Saddam wasn't a threat to anybody and the war was a disgraceful sham.

If you have evidence that suggests otherwise, why keep it a secret? Any Republican in his right mind even remotely interested in the results of future elections would be releasing the evidence hand over fist. If a few hundred rusty shells was what we gained for several tens of thousands of casualties, the government has gone completely off its hinges and needs to have its policies reined in.

Edited by Yamato

[/b]

You were too smart for them though, huh? :w00t:

Whatever.......

I don't know if 'smart' is the right word.

'Perceptive' may be a better choice, based upon knowledge and experience.

Minimal military experience by way of ROTC told me that in 2003 Iraq was no threat to this man's Army. Their army was annhilated in the First Gulf War, they had no air force and no navy. For 12 years they had been crushed by UN sanctions and No Fly zones.

But in 2002 they are a threat to our national security? Puh-leeze.