Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Baby born without any blood

Saru

Olivia Norton stunned doctors by surviving after being born with almost no haemoglobin at all.

Oliva, now six months, was born completely white because she had such a low count of haemoglobin - the chemical which carries oxygen in red blood cells - that it could not officially be classed as 'blood'.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Alienated Being

• BiffSplitkins

• EndOfGreen

Maybe a vampire got to her first...

• Like 1

Aww bless her, she's gorgeous :wub: I'm glad she's ok.

Not only is she a beautiful miracle baby,.but it is a beautiful story, it ends well

I agree with the mother- If you are pregnant and do not feel kicking , trust your maternal instincts and get to the hospital ASAP.. Never take chances...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Olivia Norton stunned doctors by surviving after being born with almost no haemoglobin at all.

Amazing and I foresee many problems. I do pray and say, Live on and be happen beautiful little one.

Beautiful eyes! :D

Well she definitely seems fine now, lets hope she is ok in the long term and goes on to live a long, happy, normal life. Beautiful little baby!

I wonder if any of the parents of the doctors is aware that the transfusion of blood also means a "transfusion" of karma. I'm not saying they made the wrong decision, but with todays technology they're not even looking into alternatives that would have no side-effect. A little explanation for those that aren't quite clear on the Karma thing:

"In our healing practices, especially in the area known as surgery, there is a—they use, they replenish a person’s blood with that of others, and over the years I’ve been giving blood for such purposes, but of late I’ve seen material from various groups which refuse, even at the point of ceasing existence, to accept blood from another due to a passage from somewhere in the Bible instructing then not to partake of blood. Is there any harmful effect to the acceptance of blood from another? I see it as merely a giving of life from one to another. I can’t see any harm in the practice.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your question, my brother. In response, may we say this is not a simple matter, for indeed one who is approaching the limits of what you know as life and does, therefore, require what is called the transfusion of blood, such a practice might be deemed quite helpful, for indeed it is one means of prolonging the incarnation and might be the only means for many upon your planet, for their knowledge does not yet include other means.

In such cases it cannot be said to be other than helpful if each party does wish to aid in the prolonging of life which grows short. On the other hand, there are situations which mitigate against the transferring of that known as blood from one entity to another if the entities are not involved in what you call the …

I am Latwii, and am once again with this instrument. As we were saying, there are instances which are not favorable to such a transfer of this vital fluid from one entity to another, for there are various, shall we say, patterns or parts of an entity’s pattern of being of the bodily complex which are transferred in this process that may be detrimental to another.

We speak of areas now which are little known to your peoples, and are, therefore, most likely to be somewhat confusing, but we shall continue. Each entity does through the power of mind before incarnation create the pattern of the physical vehicle which it shall inhabit. This vehicle, in each cell of its substance, does contain the complete blueprint of the entity, much as a hologram. This is true also of the fluid known as blood. The state of being of health, shall we say, to use somewhat of a misnomer, is clearly reflected in the blood and each cell of that fluid. The transfer of such vital fluid to one entity from another does then transfer the patterns of being or of health from one entity to another, these patterns having a great complexity of interrelationship from the experience of the entity who has provided the blood for transfusion.

Therefore, the one receiving such blood shall be receiving not just a simple bodily fluid, but shall be receiving the patterns of the very being of the entity who served as donor, and shall, therefore, be creating a tie between the two entities in which some of that which you know of as karma shall be shared. This appears quite insignificant when the entity is facing what you call the life and death situation, but does grow in significance as the entity does continue its incarnation and as the entity which served as donor does also continue its incarnation. It is then left to what might be called higher levels of the being of both entities to complete the balancing of the karmic patterns which have been set in motion by this transfer.

We realize that we have said much which is confusing, but we hope that we have been able to transfer to you a basic understanding of this phenomenon.

May we answer you further, my brother?

C: In the case where one receives, say, a pint of blood, which is the usual unit, is the amount of the being of the donor that is received by the individual a sufficient enough amount to actually interfere with the being of the person receiving?

I am Latwii. My brother, we feel that you have correctly stated the situation. The amount is not significant—we correct this instrument—the amount is significant in that it serves as what you might call a ratio, a blending the beingness of the sources of blood, both of the donor and the one receiving the donation.

May we answer you further, my brother?

C: Yes. In our bodily systems, cells are constantly being used up and replaced. After a period of time would that amount of beingness be slowly removed from the blood of the one receiving?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your question, my brother. We may say in this case, in general, that this is not correct, for the reproduction of the blood fluid is by the existing ratio of blood, and this existing ratio does then reproduce itself much as what you have called the cloning mechanism does reproduce an exact duplicate of itself. The dilution, shall we say, of the donor’s karmic patterns may occur in another manner, this being the balancing of the patterns of behavior of the one which has received the donation, and also of the one which has served as donor."

Source: L/L Research

The look on her cute little face makes me think she will be a scientist! :yes:

She somehow lost blood directly into her mothers bloodstream.

Probably and issue with the umbilical circulation .Thank god she's ok .

Adorable .

It doesn't sound possible ... real life is stranger than fiction! Glad she's okay now. She's a little blessing.

I am Latwii, and am once again with this instrument. As we were saying, there are instances which are not favorable to such a transfer of this vital fluid from one entity to another, for there are various, shall we say, patterns or parts of an entity’s pattern of being of the bodily complex which are transferred in this process that may be detrimental to another.

Wow, does that mean if I put some of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s used oil in my car, my car will be just as fast as his and I could become a professional race car driver? :P

If you would rather die than receive a life saving transfusion from a donor then I guess that is your choice.

On the brighter side - that is one cute baby and I'm glad she's okay now.

She is absolutely adorable. Glad she's doing well.

fyi "conspiracybeliever" and "grc" this is not a picture of the baby:( this picture is wat UM uses for every article related to babies.

The picture on the front page article is a stock image because we can't use the actual images for copyright reasons, a link to the official photographs can be found in the link provided with the article and in the OP of this comments thread.

• 4 weeks later...