Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Train Giant / A-Train 9 / Bahn Gigiant

Mr Right Wing

Hello UMers

Game has stopped doing pc downloads and I cant find Train Giant on Steam.

Has anybody located a UK version of this on a reliable download site which they have used before?

Thanks

Mr Right

Edited by Mr Right Wing

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Right Wing

• Timothy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks

I wouldnt buy that in the shops it might get patronising 'train spotter' looks lol.

Haha yeah best be careful when purchasing simulation products, tend to get shunned by the general population.

This looks pretty cool, I might have to find a demo an get hooked...

Haha yeah best be careful when purchasing simulation products, tend to get shunned by the general population.

This looks pretty cool, I might have to find a demo an get hooked...

Sim Market appears to be selling this already but I dont know if you have to wait until the 16th for activation as thats the UK release date. Bahn Gigant and A-train 9 (German and Japanese versions) are already out and if you dont want to wait the website -

http://www.uieg.de/ - has an English language patch for the German version.

I've got A-train 8 and its just like Sim City 4 but with trains. You lay your stations and then a city develops around them. You build everything from factories to skyscrapers from residential properties to retail. The computer develops the city too and the buildings evolve like in Sim City 4. The aim is not to go bust and its the best city sim game I've ever found. Its way better than Sim City 4 and I've attached a screen shot -

A-train 9 has upgraded graphics and you now lay the roads too (the city doesnt construct them). Theres 120 buildings to construct and you get an building editor too so there will be mods. I've linked a youtube video of it.

post-123274-0-02802100-1333548440_thumb.

Edited by Mr Right Wing