Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Soul Theory

StoneTz

I've done extensive research on trying to prove the existence of the soul and hopefully can do some experiments in the future to prove its existence. My belief is that the soul is an electrical energy... If this were to be true than a lot of the paranormal activity involved with humans would be explained.

Doing research the alleged most haunted places are found near large metal deposits meaning some electrical energy of the soul is trapped within some of these rocks like a record player scratching records after they are played. Another fact is that ghosts tend to drain electrical equipment and produce electrical interference. (detectable through emf). And when people die they tend to lose weight... this can be the soul although it can be a whole number of things it is still worth noting; Inconsistent results can be attributed to the soul acting much like an animal but if i were to show this to a skeptic i would leave this part out because of this. And even plants have shown to grow to certain stimuli of sound even though they have no auditory system; meaning that sound is stimulating some kind of their electrical field or have a certain sense of sound even though they have no auditory system.

Please criticize me in a constructive manner.

Edited by StoneTz

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StoneTz

• White Crane Feather

• Englishgent

• Rlyeh

It is my understanding, based on the channeled Kryon material, that the soul is a quantum energy which our science has not yet discovered.

The New Laws of Physics

Now we speak of physics. Let me give you some history about a conundrum. Let me tell you what science has done with the conundrum. Then let me tell you some things that we have never said before.

It’s a beautiful law, it is, and the scientist Newton designed it. It is a law that is responsible for all of the orbital mechanics in your solar system. It explains them all, it does, and it’s the second law of Newton. It is a description. Careful, my partner, go slowly. [This is Kryon’s admonition to Lee to be extra clear.] It is a description in its fundamental formulation of force, matter and acceleration. And these fundamentals explain the movements of the planets - the movement and inertia of motion everywhere. It does it so well that this formula is responsible for the calculations you use to send satellites up, and your space probes throughout the solar system. All of the math, so centered around Newton’s second law, works.

If you’ve noticed in your own solar system and if you’re into astronomy, you’ll see what Newton saw - that the planets [items with constant mass] that are closer to the gravitational influence of the sun travel at a different speed than the ones that are further away. This became the formula of the second law of Newton, and holds true today and has held true... until recently your science discovered some challenges.

The first thing that raised interest was when the particles became too small, and then the law broke down. It didn’t follow the rules anymore. When you got into atomic structure, the formula was different. This was actually the reason for the birth of quantum physics - the explanation of the small and the very small and the theories that would go with it, including interdimensional ones. And it was OK with science. New theories said that when matter gets super-small, there has to be a difference in the interaction between mass objects. Some say it was due to the fact that smaller particles didn’t have the constant mass that the planets and moon did... not too hard to deal with in the mind of the scientist. Also, Human Beings have the ability to experiment with the super-small with atomic accelerators - protons and anti-protons colliding at almost the speed of light to see what happens. So Humans could verify the new laws within the super-small world. Then something happened.

With the advent of the new "eyes" of the earth through computer-controlled mirrors in telescopic arrays, you began to study distant galaxies and see them clearly. Much to the surprise of astronomers, they could see the stars rotating around the center of the galaxy, much like your solar system rotates around the sun, but with a big difference. It didn’t follow Newton’s law!

To the astronomers’ surprise, they discovered that the stars rotating around the center of a galaxy were in what is called a "flat rotation mode." Let me explain this to you - go slowly, my partner [more Kryon admonition to Lee]. If you were to take a disc and put some pebbles on the disc close and far from the fulcrum

, then gently rotate the disc, you would notice that all of the particles you put on the disc rotate in tandem together, keeping their influence with each other in the same perspective. In other words, one does not go faster or slower due to the distance from the center. That is called flat rotation and that is what galaxies do.

However, suddenly, Newton’s second law doesn’t work! Stars would have large constant mass, yet they were not following the rules of orbital mechanics. Newton’s law seemed to works for solar systems, but not for galaxies. This makes no sense, and is at the heart of controversy, and eventual discovery of something astronomy is starting to see.

In the mathematics of energy measuring of the Universe, science says that something is creating an energy you cannot see that is pushing on the matter in a way that is affecting Newton’s law. They say they don’t know what it is and cannot see it. It is unseen energy creating a new kind of orbital system, which they are now realizing is in all galaxies. So they call it dark matter, mystery matter that has influence on everything.

Dark matter isn’t really dark. It is simply the scientific expression for missing energy. That’s all it is. Something is pushing and pulling in ways that do not follow the orbital mechanics of the classic Newton’s law. How can that be? Now the conundrum is there. The very small doesn’t work well. The very big doesn’t work well. Your solar system seems to be fine. Somebody’s working on this issue right now, and I have to mention it. So put on your esoteric hat for just a moment. Newton had an assistant who was very involved in his work. This assistant is alive today and he’s an astronomer, of course. He has reincarnated with the passion in his cellular structure to continue the work, and he is! And he’s very close to figuring this out.

I’m going to tell you why this conundrum exists. I’m going to do my best to give this to my partner in a succinct way so that you will understand the physics. This has never been revealed in this fashion. You’re close to discovery, and it’s in the ethers. So I am not giving you anything that Human free choice wouldn’t discover on its own. The solution is floating in the system, ready to be found.

A link to the entire explanation is here.

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelshasta_2_07.html

The human is mostly a quantum energy(soul). The physical part that we see is but a small fraction of who we are.

John

If that is your wiritting, you are going to have to site examples to make more convincing. You started to with the metal deposits, but you did not give us any specific cases that we might be able to research. No one pays attention a long string of opinion. You must give us real world exampes to back up your opinion.

Structure of a paragraph

1) state your opinion and why it is sound along with a short paraphrase of your comeing examples.

2) give concrete examples of why that opinion is a good one and cite your sources

3) wrap up your argument with a conclusion and point/hint at your next point in the next paragraph

Hope that helps.

No one will ever find evidence of souls in my opinion. Because there is ultimately only one. Many egos, one soul. It is impossible fit a fish to isolate a drop of water while in the ocean.

There is evidence that concousness exists out side of the brain. See the delayed choice experiments.

Edited by Seeker79

No it wasn't my work. But I'll try to fix it the best i can.

Sorry but for some reason i can't edit my first post.

Edited by StoneTz

How about many different expessions of one? What infinite creativity! A friend of mine said we're like vegetable soup. There's a piece of potato here, a carrot there, a pea bobbing around, but all of it together is called soup.

I've done extensive research on trying to prove the existence of the soul and hopefully can do some experiments in the future to prove its existence. My belief is that the soul is an electrical energy... If this were to be true than a lot of the paranormal activity involved with humans would be explained.

Doing research the alleged most haunted places are found near large metal deposits meaning some electrical energy of the soul is trapped within some of these rocks like a record player scratching records after they are played. Another fact is that ghosts tend to drain electrical equipment and produce electrical interference. (detectable through emf). And when people die they tend to lose weight... this can be the soul although it can be a whole number of things it is still worth noting; Inconsistent results can be attributed to the soul acting much like an animal but if i were to show this to a skeptic i would leave this part out because of this. And even plants have shown to grow to certain stimuli of sound even though they have no auditory system; meaning that sound is stimulating some kind of their electrical field or have a certain sense of sound even though they have no auditory system.

Ok.....you ask for constructive criticism so here are a couple of points that I would question.

Quote.....''Doing research the alleged most haunted places are found near large metal deposits''

What evidence do you have to support this?

You also say.

Quote....''when people die they tend to lose weight.''

this is called decomposition. I dont quite see where you are coming from on this one. Unless you weigh a person immediately prior to them dying, then weigh them immediately after they pass away you do not have any evidential measurments. Could you explain further?. If the soul is electrical energy surely there is no wieght involved?

edit...spelling error :blush:

Edited by Englishgent

There is evidence that concousness exists out side of the brain. See the delayed choice experiments.

Evidence of your lack of comprehension skills more like it.

Caution: "Consciousness" has nothing whatsover to do with the quantum process. We are dealing with an event that makes itself known by an irreversible act of amplification, by an indelible record, an act of registration. Does that record subsequently enter into the "consciousness" of some person, some animal or some computer? Is that the first step into translating the measurement into "meaning" meaning regarded as "the joint product of all the evidence that is available to those who communicate." Then that is a separate part of the story, important but not to be confused with "quantum phenomena." (Wheeler, 1983).

Edited by Rlyeh

Ok.....you ask for constructive criticism so here are a couple of points that I would question.

Quote.....''Doing research the alleged most haunted places are found near large metal deposits''

What evidence do you have to support this?

Simply just going to the alleged haunted place and running a metal detector on the ground. And the places that do have large metal deposits the ghosts or entities tend to do the same things over and over again. Recently reports of time slips also usually have metal in the reports...

http://www.paranormalforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=48423

Sorry if you want to read the reports you have to create an account on the the site. But the jist of it is that he saw the American civil war while near train tracks. Another report was of a man seeing roman legionaries walking down the street while he was working on some pipes unforunatly i can't find a link to the reported case. I'm sure if i could go to on of those time slip places i could find some kind of metal.
Quote....''when people die they tend to lose weight.''

this is called decomposition. I dont quite see where you are coming from on this one. Unless you weigh a person immediately prior to them dying, then weigh them immediately after they pass away you do not have any evidential measurements. Could you explain further?. If the soul is electrical energy surely there is no wieght involved?

Firstly the person

http://wittenberg-door.blogspot.ca/2012/03/how-much-does-soul-weigh.html

was the son of a mortician and calculated the weight loss account for air, and bodily fluid loss but i of course since the test was so small scale and inconclusive results it doesn't prove how much the soul weighs but that it does weigh something. And any inconclusive results could be the fact that the soul acts much like an animal like i stated in the first post...

I have several explanations for why the soul weighs a measurable amount... currently i don't know which one is right so I give you my list of hypotheses

-much like how quantum mechanics explains that something can act like two things so can the soul

-the soul has a lot of electrical information carrying information from our past lives

-the soul is trapped in our blood like a chemical meaning it could partially be liquid and thus weight more

-The weight was a simply mistake of the calculation of the decomposition which he accounted for but many didn't properly account for

Sorry if this took long to write i finally convinced the person to write it out for me.

Edited by StoneTz

Hi Stonz Tz

When you first talked about metal deposits, I assumed you meant metal deposits occuring naturally , not man made metal structures such as railway lines etc.

If you mean railway lines etc, which from your reply I think you do, then I would imagine 99% of alleged hauntings are within range of some man made metal objects as they are everywhere. Just look around where you are right now, and count how many metal objects you can see. Not to mention the ones you cant see such as internal structures of buildings etc. This would, in my opinion nullify your theory from the start. It's like saying ''All hauntings occur where there is oxygen in the air''

As for measuring the weight of a body post mortem and trying to establish weight loss from something like the soul, I doubt very much whether this could ever be verified. There are too many other factors which come into play post mortem.

Sorry, but i dont think your theories have a leg to stand on :)

Evidence of your lack of comprehension skills more like it.

Caution: "Consciousness" has nothing whatsover to do with the quantum process. We are dealing with an event that makes itself known by an irreversible act of amplification, by an indelible record, an act of registration. Does that record subsequently enter into the "consciousness" of some person, some animal or some computer? Is that the first step into translating the measurement into "meaning" meaning regarded as "the joint product of all the evidence that is available to those who communicate." Then that is a separate part of the story, important but not to be confused with "quantum phenomena." (Wheeler, 1983).

You mean lak of agreement don't you? If Somone disagrees with you they are the one lacking in comprehension eh? Better rethink that one. a little self reflection on such hard absolute thinking might do you some good.

You mean lak of agreement don't you? If Somone disagrees with you they are the one lacking in comprehension eh? Better rethink that one. a little self reflection on such hard absolute thinking might do you some good.

Or lack of evidence on your behalf.

Hi Stonz Tz

When you first talked about metal deposits, I assumed you meant metal deposits occuring naturally , not man made metal structures such as railway lines etc.

If you mean railway lines etc, which from your reply I think you do, then I would imagine 99% of alleged hauntings are within range of some man made metal objects as they are everywhere. Just look around where you are right now, and count how many metal objects you can see. Not to mention the ones you cant see such as internal structures of buildings etc. This would, in my opinion nullify your theory from the start. It's like saying ''All hauntings occur where there is oxygen in the air''

As for measuring the weight of a body post mortem and trying to establish weight loss from something like the soul, I doubt very much whether this could ever be verified. There are too many other factors which come into play post mortem.

Sorry, but i dont think your theories have a leg to stand on :)

Hmm well its half and half... most of the time is under natural metal deposits though...

And as i stated on the first post "Inconsistent results"...

If you think my theories don't have a leg to stand on disprove all my arguments otherwise your only trying to disprove two of my arguments... You do make some great points though because i probably mistranslated the original document i received

Edited by StoneTz

Hmm well its half and half... most of the time is under natural metal deposits though...

And as i stated on the first post "Inconsistent results"...

If you think my theories don't have a leg to stand on disprove all my arguments otherwise your only trying to disprove two of my arguments... You do make some great points though because i probably mistranslated the original document i received

HI again StoneTz.

I dont mean to come across as disrespectful and if i do then i apologise. But when you have a theory and you propose certain things within that theory, surely if a couple of things are unable to be proved, or are shown to be possibly false, then the theory as a whole suffers.

As for disproving all of them, I cannot. I dont think we have the technology at this point in time to do so :).

• 2 weeks later...

perhaps plants or flowers subjected to music or sound grow because they are being exercised...like going to a Zumba class.