Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Discovered in Scene from 'Phenomenon'

The video, posted by a YouTube user, is taken directly from a DVR version of the movie on TV and recorded on an iPhone. By pausing and rewinding, the scene is shown several times, well enough to see there definitely is something there. But the quality of the image is less than optimal, since this is not an ideal way to show it. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Karlis

• ChrLzs

• and-then

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the second "UFO" that appears and disappears gives us a clue that this is a reflection. Any film set has multiple cameras and all sorts of equipment and I suspect something else caused the reflection, we also see the "UFO" not only dip in and out, byt move down the side of the screen a few seconds after the "dip" This looks like the clearest cut case of light reflection that I have seen in a while.

There is a similar light reflection instance that was a sensation in evangelical circles for awhile. It was a night scene from Tahrir Square during the protests that seemed to show a ghostly green horse and rider galloping through the crowd. It really did appear to be an apparition until they slowed it down and you could clearly see the flames being reflected inverted from a nearby fire. It was really creepy...the Pale Horse of revelation....

Tom Rose at it again?

Why, in the name of journalism, did he not just rent the dvd and look at the closer-to-original footage?